follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Can a meme coin make you rich?  (Read 5614 times)

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
Re: Can a meme coin make you rich?
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2024, 02:22:58 AM »
Most new investors are tempted to buy memecoin with a small amount of money, because they believe that there will be more profit. A friend of mine told me there is a chance to get rich suddenly from meme coin. But i think it's just a fantasy because most memecoins don't last long in the market and most of them are scams. But everything is possible from the crypto market but some memecoins are really the best.
Most of the users basically want to earn more money especially those who are new to crypto. Basically those new users notice on various social media that meme coins are pumping more and from there people find get-rich-quick schemes. While it is possible to make a lot of money from investing a small amount of money in Meme Coin, and we have seen many people who have been able to do this, there are also many types of risk involved. But an experienced person never advises to invest in such coins and they don't invest as they know it is not long lasting in the market but transitory. These meme coins can disappear from the market at any time and can become scams, so it is not good to expect a lot of greed, so it is best to invest in coins that will never decrease in market value.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2024, 02:22:58 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline MVL~$

• Activity: 332
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 10:11:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Quick Poster Karma Good Search
« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2024, 03:18:57 AM »
Investing in meme coins can be profitable. But the probability of this is very low. Because meme coin increases in price very overnight and on the contrary it decreases in price very quickly. Again, these coins are also most likely to be scams. Here, as success comes quickly, so does failure. There are very few people who have succeeded from this meme coin. Usually it becomes very difficult to choose among these few which are worth investing in. You can be successful with these coins but the chances are low. So you should think carefully before investing.

Offline trendcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3604
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 09:23:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2024, 02:55:39 PM »
A memecoin can't make me rich and a lottery ticket can't make me rich because I don't buy either of them... :)

I'm not a very successful person in the cryptocurrency market but I have some principles and one of them is not to buy memecoins unless I have to. For example, if I have to move money from one cryptocurrency exchange to another cryptocurrency exchange and the best option is Dogecoin, or if someone asks me to pay in Dogecoin, then I might suspend my principles, but otherwise, I don't break my principles.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2202
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:13:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2024, 12:31:02 AM »
The first meme coin that received support from Elon Musk was Dogecoin and then lots of meme coins were created until finally Elon Musk had a case and now he is more careful about tweeting on the platform he just bought at a high price, as for investment. So you should remain vigilant because in my opinion meme coin is not suitable as an investment place because the risk is too high.
Doge is indeed big because of a tweet made by Elon Musk, and it cannot be denied and makes the price skyrocket, and many who hold it make a profit.
but not in the future because he also did another coin meme and displayed it on his homepage, but didn't get any response.
It seems like everyone already knows that Elon Musk is only looking for short-term profits from Doge.
It must also be remembered that Elon Musk is busy with X changing from free to having to be paid.
I agree with you, meme coins are not suitable as an investment either now or in the future; don't try them if you don't want to lose.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1732
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 05:35:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary
« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2024, 05:17:38 AM »
Investing in meme coins can be profitable. But the probability of this is very low. Because meme coin increases in price very overnight and on the contrary it decreases in price very quickly. Again, these coins are also most likely to be scams. Here, as success comes quickly, so does failure. There are very few people who have succeeded from this meme coin. Usually it becomes very difficult to choose among these few which are worth investing in. You can be successful with these coins but the chances are low. So you should think carefully before investing.

When choosing potential meme coins, you must know how to run a legitimate project with them. You must have a basis to know that a meme coin that is promoted in the crypto space has potential.

Because if you don't have any basis, instead you will just agree with the hype and promises, the money you will use for the meme coin investment will be wasted. But if you're sure you want to invest without hesitation, it's that simple to do.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Sokani

• Activity: 466
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 09:13:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2024, 02:45:28 PM »
Most new investors are tempted to buy memecoin with a small amount of money, because they believe that there will be more profit. A friend of mine told me there is a chance to get rich suddenly from meme coin. But i think it's just a fantasy because most memecoins don't last long in the market and most of them are scams. But everything is possible from the crypto market but some memecoins are really the best.

Memecoins can certainly make you rich because I've read multiple stories online of some investors buying memecoins with just few bucks and turning it into millions of dollars. However, memecoins are high risk investment with no use cases, well known for pumps and dumps and the chances of getting scammed is really high. No matter the DYOR, I think when you invest in memecoin, you've a 1% chance of mooning and 99% chance of burning.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3609
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 11:25:32 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2024, 09:54:43 PM »
When choosing potential meme coins, you must know how to run a legitimate project with them. You must have a basis to know that a meme coin that is promoted in the crypto space has potential.

Because if you don't have any basis, instead you will just agree with the hype and promises, the money you will use for the meme coin investment will be wasted. But if you're sure you want to invest without hesitation, it's that simple to do.
Choosing meme coins that have the potential or chance to increase significantly, isn't that easy. They have no fundamentals to analyze, they also sometimes have no clear plans for the future. We only can see their partnerships and their community. Mostly, I choose the meme coins that have good partnerships. They also have the plan to list on good exchanges. And I will ensure they have strong community to support spreading the big hype of the meme coins. The success in investing meme coins will depend on how good we determine the right time to entry and sell the meme coins. We must sell in the right time, we mustn't sell it late because the price change will be very significant.

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2024, 09:54:43 PM »

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1209
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 07:34:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2024, 10:19:01 PM »

First, you and your friend must know that cryptocurrency is not a get-rich-quick scheme or a get-poor scheme. If you are hastily chasing after a quick profit from cryptocurrency, you might be unlucky to invest in shitcoins, thinking that you have invested in the right gem coin. There are many meme coins, and I believe that definitely one meme coin can be able to experience a huge pump that can earn investors millions or billions of dollars, just like Doge coin, Shiba coin, and Pepe coin earned some investors millions of dollars, but you or your friend cannot know the meme coin that can pump. So, while investing in a meme coin, do proper research on the project and don't be very confident in just one meme coin.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2024, 11:45:16 PM »
Investing in meme coins can be profitable. But the probability of this is very low. Because meme coin increases in price very overnight and on the contrary it decreases in price very quickly. Again, these coins are also most likely to be scams.
No doubt that some people succeed with meme coins. That's why there is still good interest from many people to buy meme coins. If people didn't get profits from meme coins, they will stop buying meme coins. However, it is quite difficult to understand the trend of meme coins. The trend or hype is easy to appear but it easily disappears as well. When the hype is over, it is true that the price drops very significantly. Moreover, if they are indicated as scams, the prices of the meme coins will be zero. No one wants to buy the meme coins anymore.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2024, 04:18:44 AM »
It could also make me rich from Meme coins if I buy DOGE coins from the price of 5 satoshi and sell them at today's or yesterday's price when the DOGE coin price was 5 cents.
Everything in cryptocurrency is full of very high uncertainty, for example, many people think it is impossible for the DOGE coin to reach 5 cents but in fact 5 cents has already been passed.

If the OP thinks I can't get rich from Meme coins, that seems wrong because these Meme coins have now made many people rich.
You just need a little luck to be able to buy Meme coins at a low price and then the price can rise several times higher.

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 01:15:22 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #70 on: February 07, 2024, 04:35:46 AM »
Early investing in MEME coins has a history of multiple profits but in the current context most of the Meme coins are scams so investing in Meme coins is very risky at present. But any meme coin can definitely become a millionaire if it is possible to invest in Seedround with 10-100x profit. I have been investing in Shiba inu Meme coins and holdings. I think the altcoin session after the upcoming halving actually has good profit potential.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2024, 08:06:49 AM »
Memecoins can certainly make you rich because I've read multiple stories online of some investors buying memecoins with just few bucks and turning it into millions of dollars. However, memecoins are high risk investment with no use cases, well known for pumps and dumps and the chances of getting scammed is really high. No matter the DYOR, I think when you invest in memecoin, you've a 1% chance of mooning and 99% chance of burning.
You are right in what you say, that many people suddenly got rich from meme coins, and when the surprise happened, that made Doge shoot up. Unfortunately,  that's just an old story. but you will find it difficult to hear the news that someone is getting rich suddenly from meme coins right now. So I think currently many people don't trust meme coins as an investment and don't try to speculate on things that may never happen again.

Offline Evgenklm

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2055
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 09:02:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #72 on: February 07, 2024, 10:18:05 AM »

I think many newcomers in cryptocurrencies are attracted to meme coins because of the potential for quick profits. My friend even claims that you can suddenly get rich with them. But I'm skeptical about that. Most meme coins, in my opinion, are just temporary phenomena in the market, and some of them may even be fraudulent schemes. Though, of course, anything can happen in cryptocurrencies, and some meme coins can indeed be promising.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2024, 10:00:31 PM »

I think many newcomers in cryptocurrencies are attracted to meme coins because of the potential for quick profits. My friend even claims that you can suddenly get rich with them. But I'm skeptical about that. Most meme coins, in my opinion, are just temporary phenomena in the market, and some of them may even be fraudulent schemes. Though, of course, anything can happen in cryptocurrencies, and some meme coins can indeed be promising.
Many are tempted new investors to believe that the story of success can get fantastic results from the coin meme, and it cannot be prevented because it is a true story.
But why are they tempted? Because coin meme prices are still affordable to be purchased and speculating, but maybe those who have ever experienced situations where the funds continue to go down at any time, even when they are no longer valuable, no longer believe in the coin meme.
For the new meme coin, it is certain that it cannot be used as an investment, because it has can never promised, so investors have never wanted to put their funds there.
Of course, like Doge, Shiba is still feasible to use as a short-term investment but not feasible for the long term, which is difficult to guess.

Online Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 873
  • Last Active: Today at 03:45:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #74 on: February 09, 2024, 06:08:30 PM »

-   Honestly, I can't say which of the two feels that way more because there are young gamblers who have been gambling for a long time just enjoying themselves, and there are also old people who are gambling for the first time and not for fun. just the aim here.

So that means it's hard to predict. Now if I were to guess him, I think that even though I'm not sure, there are more old gamblers who just play for fun gambling, and only a few are a little dependent on gambling because most of the old gamblers know how to manage themselves in gambling.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG