follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Ethereum ETF  (Read 1499 times)

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4269
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:08:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Ethereum ETF
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2024, 02:48:19 AM »

Are there any concrete information about Ethereum ETF approval?

After the approval of many ETFs for Bitcoin, now the limelight is focusing on those applications for Ethereum, the second largest cryptocurrency on the market, the heir to Bitcoin, so to speak. I don't have an insider knowledge on when SEC will approved those applications for Ethereum but there is a big possibility, in my humble opinion, for this to happen if not on the last quarter of this year then most likely early 2025 but in case there will be new people manning SEC at that time (due to election in November and if Trump will win) then it can be shelved for the time being pending the decision of the incoming bureaucrats. Now, with happened to Bitcoin after the ETF approval, I now entertain some doubts whether this is going to be the best move for cryptocurrency. Certainly, the question of centralization is now starting to play and with that is that perennial concern on manipulation as if ETF can be a more effective and bigger tool for players to influence the market according to their own financial interest. With that being said, I am actually hoping am wrong.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2024, 02:48:19 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1311
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 02:37:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2024, 04:02:34 AM »

After the approval of many ETFs for Bitcoin, now the limelight is focusing on those applications for Ethereum, the second largest cryptocurrency on the market, the heir to Bitcoin, so to speak. I don't have an insider knowledge on when SEC will approved those applications for Ethereum but there is a big possibility, in my humble opinion, for this to happen if not on the last quarter of this year then most likely early 2025 but in case there will be new people manning SEC at that time (due to election in November and if Trump will win) then it can be shelved for the time being pending the decision of the incoming bureaucrats. Now, with happened to Bitcoin after the ETF approval, I now entertain some doubts whether this is going to be the best move for cryptocurrency. Certainly, the question of centralization is now starting to play and with that is that perennial concern on manipulation as if ETF can be a more effective and bigger tool for players to influence the market according to their own financial interest. With that being said, I am actually hoping am wrong.

I also think there is a Bitcoin halving in 2024 and Ethereum ETFs will not be updated before this halving. But it's more likely to happen in 2025, with Ethereum prices following Bitcoin in 2024. The year following each bitcoin halving, bitcoin has seen the largest price increase of all altcoins. Now the price of Bitcoin has been trending lower since the launch of Bitcoin ETFs, which is not a bad sign of a downward trend as it is an opportunity for investors to invest.

Offline HarryWallker

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 5
  • Last Active: January 28, 2024, 11:30:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    Topic Starter Quick Poster First Post
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2024, 11:25:45 AM »
If this were for bitcoin, we would certainly not see altcoins soon.

Offline Asiska02

• Activity: 786
  • Last Active: April 07, 2024, 02:59:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Bad Search Signature
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2024, 05:23:41 PM »
Frankly, the ETF is against the concept of decentralization because now there are services such as banks that buy Bitcoin for you and keep it for you.
Yes, I completely agree with you on this point. ETF completely opposes the concept of Bitcoin and decentralization, but this is what governments like. Governments’ first goal is centralization and control, so they will welcome such institutions that lead Bitcoin towards centralization.

Some people are also happy for companies to guard Bitcoin for them and just buy some stocks instead of owning real Bitcoin, but they may not realize that this is the same principle on which central banks operate.

Is this not what the government are after? After the so much anticipated spot bitcoin approval, after passing through series of refusal to be accepted, the approval later came and had no impact in the market as expected. Firstly, the government were all in to see how they can make Bitcoin centralized and they failed in all trials. Now that they can’t beat bitcoin, they have to come in as a speculator in the market though the spot bitcoin ETF.

The result of it will not be pleasing to them because there was no significant impact on the market after the approval, that being said; bitcoin is not just an asset that can be controlled by a single entity or big name player in the market, it is a decentralized system and it’s still working on that consensus till date. I hope they can all understand this and let bitcoin be, not trying to manipulate it at the slightest possibility they have for it.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1311
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 02:37:28 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2024, 09:19:19 AM »
Some weeks ago, it was highly anticipated that SEC would approve Bitcoin ETF and favourably it happened as expected. Although the impact so far in the market has been all negative. But I believe on the long run, things will change.

The price of Bitcoin rose sharply on this good news before the launch of the Bitcoin ETF. But currently the price of Bitcoin has not changed and improved since it was approved in the Bitcoin ETF market. However, due to the volatility in the Bitcoin market, the halving will begin in 2024 and will create ample buying opportunities for Bitcoin investors before this halving. Because of such good news, the current market is now at normal levels, but it is certain that the price of Bitcoin will cross one hundred thousand dollars in 2025, the year after the halving of 2024.

This will not only affect Bitcoin but will also have a halving effect on other Altcoins including Bitcoin. Ethereum is one of them, among all Altcoins Ethereum coin is trusted and old platform so Ethereum ETF will definitely be active in the year of halving and the price will definitely increase.

Online Rubel007

• Activity: 1105
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:23:11 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2024, 12:20:07 PM »
Some weeks ago, it was highly anticipated that SEC would approve Bitcoin ETF and favourably it happened as expected. Although the impact so far in the market has been all negative. But I believe on the long run, things will change.

The price of Bitcoin rose sharply on this good news before the launch of the Bitcoin ETF. But currently the price of Bitcoin has not changed and improved since it was approved in the Bitcoin ETF market. However, due to the volatility in the Bitcoin market, the halving will begin in 2024 and will create ample buying opportunities for Bitcoin investors before this halving. Because of such good news, the current market is now at normal levels, but it is certain that the price of Bitcoin will cross one hundred thousand dollars in 2025, the year after the halving of 2024.

This will not only affect Bitcoin but will also have a halving effect on other Altcoins including Bitcoin. Ethereum is one of them, among all Altcoins Ethereum coin is trusted and old platform so Ethereum ETF will definitely be active in the year of halving and the price will definitely increase.
A positive investor sentiment towards the cryptocurrency has been observed after the approval of the Bitcoin ETF. Although the market does not have a major impact, it has a considerable impact indirectly. According to the current market conditions, we won't be hearing any talk about Ethereum ETFs soon. Because Bitcoin ETFs are not yet fully matured. But I would agree with you that since the Bitcoin halving takes place there will be a lot of Bitcoin price swings and Ethereum ETF discussions will be at that time. But it is not sure yet. We can expect something at the end of this year or maybe next year.

Online Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 956
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:56:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2024, 08:56:00 PM »

A positive investor sentiment towards the cryptocurrency has been observed after the approval of the Bitcoin ETF. Although the market does not have a major impact, it has a considerable impact indirectly. According to the current market conditions, we won't be hearing any talk about Ethereum ETFs soon. Because Bitcoin ETFs are not yet fully matured. But I would agree with you that since the Bitcoin halving takes place there will be a lot of Bitcoin price swings and Ethereum ETF discussions will be at that time. But it is not sure yet. We can expect something at the end of this year or maybe next year.

There isn't much achievements yet about bitcoin ETF approved and the event of the news on approval only brought about more dips to the market before the rise again, we need to see where this will headed to before even having anything that has to do with considering ETF approval for Ethereum, this may actually take some time, probably years as well before there might be due considerations and expectations in the same vein for it's approval.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2024, 08:56:00 PM »

Online Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1061
  • Last Active: Today at 07:42:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2024, 09:21:58 PM »
Honestly it doesn't really feel like this would be anytime soon at all. Bitcoin is the biggest one with a big margin, its the top ranked one and I think that would be the priority. Any "ETF" that happens outside of USA doesn't really feel like its really that important, the reason is that the ydo like to invest a lot with these companies, so that has to matter. I get that it may not be all that quick, but bitcoin ETF at USA will happen eventually, and when that happens I think it will be quite important. That will bring in enough money to move the market higher, and we should be waiting until that moment without a doubt.

Offline Juwel15

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 15
  • Last Active: March 09, 2024, 03:11:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    10 Posts Topic Starter Avatar
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2024, 02:48:52 AM »

Donald Trump, on the other hand, sold 2.4 million Ether.  I don't know how it will play on the market, but  Trump has made it clear to sell because he is not a fool.  Maybe his thinking is different but meanwhile again ETF.  Ether is going to be approved in that case.  Bitcoin if we notice.  47 thousand which was sitting ahead of the price before the ETF was approved is the price after the approval.  The price has reached 42 thousand, but in that case, there will be a risk on our market.  Below is the news link.

https://www.benzinga.com/markets/cryptocurrency/24/01/36743035/donald-trump-sold-2-4-million-ethereum-smart-move-or-big-mistake [nofollow]
« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 02:51:31 AM by Juwel15 »

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1800
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:59:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2024, 04:51:09 AM »
If I'm not mistaken, there is a postponement as far as Ethereum ETF goes.

Of course, when Bitcoin Spot ETF was approved, it will just a matter of time for other crypto to file for their own ETF. But not sure what are their chances as we all know that SEC says that Ethereum is a securities as far as their category goes.

It will be hard pressed for them to have ETF, but who knows, everything is very open now in the US as far as crypto, it could be positive or negative though.

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1582
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 11:23:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2024, 04:27:29 PM »

Donald Trump, on the other hand, sold 2.4 million Ether.  I don't know how it will play on the market, but  Trump has made it clear to sell because he is not a fool.  Maybe his thinking is different but meanwhile again ETF.  Ether is going to be approved in that case.  Bitcoin if we notice.  47 thousand which was sitting ahead of the price before the ETF was approved is the price after the approval.  The price has reached 42 thousand, but in that case, there will be a risk on our market.  Below is the news link.

https://www.benzinga.com/markets/cryptocurrency/24/01/36743035/donald-trump-sold-2-4-million-ethereum-smart-move-or-big-mistake
It is true that there could be more risk in the market if Ethereum ETF is approved. We have already seen the risk of Bitcoin ETF, everything went opposite to what we have thought. Many people bought the hieghts of 45k to 47k when the approval news broke but till now those persons who bought there are not yet bullish. It is just a simple show of manipulationa.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG