follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Which ICO in 2017-2018 left the strongest impression on you?  (Read 1386 times)

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1541
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:14:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: Which ICO in 2017-2018 left the strongest impression on you?
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2024, 03:44:38 PM »

I think you experienced losses because of greedy attitude .

Means you have seen its ATH but you seek for even more this is why you are trapped in the lowest form.

sometimes ATH occurs when the coins have not been distributed, they have a high value but when the value distribution drops, it's not because of greed I think, it's just a situation that doesn't support making a profit when it reaches the previous ATH

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2024, 03:44:38 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2970
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 08:25:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2024, 11:54:14 PM »
sometimes ATH occurs when the coins have not been distributed, they have a high value but when the value distribution drops, it's not because of greed I think, it's just a situation that doesn't support making a profit when it reaches the previous ATH
From what I understand, a distribution area is a wide price range that lasts for a large period of time with unusually fluctuating price movements. That means ATH can be reached at the beginning, middle or end of the distribution area. I don't think we are always lucky enough to take profits at the ATH, we just need to take profits at the distribution and be satisfied with the profits from the market.

However, I also understand that in the distribution area, market makers always have ways to manipulate psychology to make investors set extremely high expectations for higher ATH in the future. That is the reason why many investors miss the opportunity to take profits  :P

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 07:03:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2024, 02:25:01 PM »
No one knows if it's the peak or not when a project is still in its infancy. Just like with other coins, it might have hit a peak before, but we don't know if a new peak will form in the future or not. It's just unpredictable.

I've been keeping an eye on Credits' ICO, where the coin sales were really quick and hit the hard cap. But I couldn't predict that the future of CS Token would be this rough. Only BNB's ICO seems quite successful and has lasted till now, in my opinion.
ICO projects do have very high risks, and they have price movements depending on the product they have. For example, in the case of ICO credits, which you are still monitoring until now, it seems like the price will never return; the last highest price was 0.8, and now it is only at 0.0035. This means that this product has gone bankrupt, and there is no hope anymore.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2970
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 08:25:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2024, 10:43:23 PM »
ICO projects do have very high risks, and they have price movements depending on the product they have. For example, in the case of ICO credits, which you are still monitoring until now, it seems like the price will never return; the last highest price was 0.8, and now it is only at 0.0035. This means that this product has gone bankrupt, and there is no hope anymore.
The Credits project has not had significant development in recent years, I think it has been forgotten by the market, the daily trading volume is less than 25K USD[1] and is not mentioned in any crypto news sites. On the contrary, BNB was a successful ICO and continues to be one of the best tokens to invest in today with a very strong BNB chain ecosystem.

References:
[1] Coinmarketcap: Credits

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG