follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Will you still gamble after suddenly becoming rich?  (Read 4493 times)

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2180
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:41:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Will you still gamble after suddenly becoming rich?
« Reply #75 on: February 27, 2024, 12:50:26 AM »
Now this is what gambling addicts usually do, when they win a large amount of gambling, they will use more to gamble again rather than enjoying their winnings. Yes, maybe they will immediately withdraw the winnings, but the next day they will return to gambling again and even with a larger amount.

Whereas when someone is gambling for pleasure, they will tend to enjoy their winnings in large amounts, after all that is used up they will gamble as usual, yes they will come back again with the limits they have.
The addict will always continue to do things that are greater than what he gets, and will continue to do this until everything is gone, even the possessions he has, Because of the dissatisfaction that has not been channeled and the feeling that everything will be recovered even though winning again may not necessarily be realized.
Sometimes a small win actually covers up a loss that exceeds the win, which happens to gambling addicts.
Clearly different from those who gamble to channel their pleasure, he will never feel that winning is everything, and he will do what he usually does whether he wins or loses.
Dissatisfaction and wanting to get even bigger wins, that's the problem. And when they win bigger, they don't necessarily stop and like I said before, sometimes they will go even crazier in gambling because they think the win they get is a sign that they will be able to win bigger than that.

It is difficult to advise gambling addicts, they will act as if they are right, and don't care about other people's advice, they will even consider it as a passing wind.
You are right, if they feel like he have won, then they will be tempted again to get more than they got before. This is something that is sometimes confusing, why every gambler will do something like that, as there is a special attraction, so that gamblers don't always feel satisfied with every win obtained. But they want to continue gambling to achieve what is considered the best, even though it will not be worth the expenditure that has been made.
If they have been involved in gambling for a long time, it will be difficult for anyone to advise them. What can deter them are that all their wealth is gone.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: February 27, 2024, 12:50:26 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1102
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 08:51:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #76 on: February 27, 2024, 02:17:41 AM »
In fact gambling addiction is hard to quit and i have seen him continue to gamble even after winning big money. How do you see it reflected? I think that when i suddenly make big money from gambling, i will stop gambling and start a unique business with that money. Because then i don't want to lose money so i want to keep the money strong and that's why i stop gambling.
If you are a regular gambler then you cannot stop gambling even after a big win. Maybe you can quit but other gamblers can't. Moreover, those who are addicted gamblers can never give up gambling no matter whether they win or lose. But a controlled gambler can take a break in case of a big win. If I win any such money I will try to use that winning money for investment. Because we know that we won't win big every day. If the winnings are used for a profitable purpose, it will play a supporting role conduct gambling ‍smoothly.

Offline ajiz138

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1200
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 08:40:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #77 on: February 27, 2024, 03:41:02 PM »
Dissatisfaction and wanting to get even bigger wins, that's the problem. And when they win bigger, they don't necessarily stop and like I said before, sometimes they will go even crazier in gambling because they think the win they get is a sign that they will be able to win bigger than that.

It is difficult to advise gambling addicts, they will act as if they are right, and don't care about other people's advice, they will even consider it as a passing wind.
You are right, if they feel like he have won, then they will be tempted again to get more than they got before. This is something that is sometimes confusing, why every gambler will do something like that, as there is a special attraction, so that gamblers don't always feel satisfied with every win obtained. But they want to continue gambling to achieve what is considered the best, even though it will not be worth the expenditure that has been made.
If they have been involved in gambling for a long time, it will be difficult for anyone to advise them. What can deter them are that all their wealth is gone.
But it's also a bit sadistic to wait for all their wealth to disappear to make them truly realize all their mistakes. And if all of that really happens, then maybe the closest people or their families can't see anything wrong with that person.

But I must admit, sometimes when winning big the urge to keep playing is there and it's back to us whether we will follow it or we will fight it, and addicts can't tell the difference.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #78 on: February 27, 2024, 11:48:43 PM »
But it's also a bit sadistic to wait for all their wealth to disappear to make them truly realize all their mistakes. And if all of that really happens, then maybe the closest people or their families can't see anything wrong with that person.

But I must admit, sometimes when winning big the urge to keep playing is there and it's back to us whether we will follow it or we will fight it, and addicts can't tell the difference.
Yes, this does seem sadistic and very sad, not for the gambler but for his family. However, unfortunately, this often happens to addicted gamblers who cannot control themselves at all. they are even determined to keep gambling even though they have no money. Yes, because they are addicted. So they can no longer think clearly, they take out loans with very high rates. And in the end, they may often commit criminal acts because they need money but don't have much of it.

Well, if it has to do with stopping or not having become rich enough, I would prefer to stop. And this is much better than later the money will run out again.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1102
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 08:51:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #79 on: February 28, 2024, 08:43:00 AM »

Yes, this does seem sadistic and very sad, not for the gambler but for his family. However, unfortunately, this often happens to addicted gamblers who cannot control themselves at all. they are even determined to keep gambling even though they have no money. Yes, because they are addicted. So they can no longer think clearly, they take out loans with very high rates. And in the end, they may often commit criminal acts because they need money but don't have much of it.

Well, if it has to do with stopping or not having become rich enough, I would prefer to stop. And this is much better than later the money will run out again.
I have a different experience about addiction. I tried to give advice one of my addicted friends. He often loses at gambling and at one point ended up gambling with debt. He has to get a lot of stress to pay off that loan. When I observed his condition for several years, I did not find any change in him. When I ask him that instead of regular gambling, you conduct gambling with interval and use the winnings to increase your business or investment so that you can do better gambling in the future. But he replied to me that he needed business and investment money to make arrangements, but he should continue gambling.

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 316
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 08:10:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #80 on: February 28, 2024, 12:24:54 PM »
I will still gamble besides I don`t gamble to get rich and so when I get rich I will still continue gambling and getting pleasure from it. Gamblers who won big from gambling keeps gambling with the hope of winning again. Remember we all want to continue getting richer. A friend of mine won $8500 and what he said is that he finally knows how to win the bookies haha. This statement shows that his mind was clouded with the “gambler’s fallacy”. That is, he believes that his win can influence future outcomes, leading him to continue gambling in the hopes of replicating his previous success.

Success in gambling can lead to an inflated sense of skill or luck, causing gamblers to believe that they are more likely to win again in the future. The good thing about gambling when you have won big is that you will set up a business that will yield returns and most of your interest will be on how to grow the business so the time that is usually utilized for gambling will reduce as long as you are not addicted.

Offline ajiz138

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #81 on: February 29, 2024, 01:27:38 PM »

Actually, the biggest win for gamblers is when they actually stop gambling, which is very expensive. Let's assume they gamble $100 a month, if they spend $1200 in a year, and when they quit, they've saved $1000 in a year.

But this is just math, in reality it's very difficult to quit, even when you don't have money addicts will do anything, just like you said. They don't care about any money as long as it satisfies them.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: February 29, 2024, 01:27:38 PM »

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1537
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 07:06:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #82 on: February 29, 2024, 05:20:51 PM »

Actually, the biggest win for gamblers is when they actually stop gambling, which is very expensive. Let's assume they gamble $100 a month, if they spend $1200 in a year, and when they quit, they've saved $1000 in a year.

But this is just math, in reality it's very difficult to quit, even when you don't have money addicts will do anything, just like you said. They don't care about any money as long as it satisfies them.
I totally agree since winning is really hard to achieve most especially getting the jackpot on lotteries so if gamblers quit they may have the chance to save more money depending on how much they can afford monthly on gambling. But really hard to say if someone really is addicted into it, for them there is no options of quitting not unless they're broke and has nothing to spend for.

Offline ajiz138

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #83 on: February 29, 2024, 06:01:23 PM »

I totally agree since winning is really hard to achieve most especially getting the jackpot on lotteries so if gamblers quit they may have the chance to save more money depending on how much they can afford monthly on gambling. But really hard to say if someone really is addicted into it, for them there is no options of quitting not unless they're broke and has nothing to spend for.
Well it's like that, sometimes even those of us who are not addicted to gambling find it difficult to completely stop gambling, surely every month there is money we spend on gambling, even though the amount is not much. especially those who already have an addiction to gambling.

I'm usually like that, but I only gamble on sports betting, it's more economical in my opinion. Especially when we gamble on multibet, it takes a week to see the results. Lol

Offline Crwth

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1431
  • Check out https://gunbot.ph for your trading needs
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 07:15:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #84 on: February 29, 2024, 06:22:40 PM »
I think if you are somewhat prominent in gambling when you get rich, you might even get more addicted knowing that you have more money, and possibly gambling could make you more money. I think the part where the "opportunity" makes you feel like you are invincible and want to continue to gamble, it's really tempting. Maybe you are addicted to it.

It's best that you allot an allowance for gambling so you can manage the money that you have. Maybe with that, controlling gambling would be easier.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1153
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 05:03:29 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #85 on: February 29, 2024, 07:33:36 PM »
Based on the question Will you still gamble after suddenly becoming rich? have two answered regarding my opinion,

firstly, if gambler earn much profitable and suddenly become rich person trough gambling they will quit totally from gambling if their decision gambling is profession and will looking another investment kind has lower risk. Its seems related with some one get rich with gambling and won't loss with how much earned or win from gambling platform.

Secondly, if gambling as have fun only they not care with how much profit and gambling platform make them success become the rich but keep can't quit from gambling. They will spent for active in gambling because their target for betting have fun only and winning huge amount is bonuses.

Offline Mate2237

• Activity: 764
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 09:13:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma
« Reply #86 on: February 29, 2024, 09:28:05 PM »
You were gambling before you win the big amount  so you will still gamble. And it is not easy to quit from gambling because you win big. For some people it is the winning that motivate them to play gamble everyday and some will even use that money to gamble until they finish the money then they will rest.

It is the winning that will motivate you to play more and not the losing. When there is no money they you will relax and when there is money then gambling continues .

Offline Thyplaymaker

• Activity: 474
  • Last Active: Today at 12:28:15 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Karma Good Poll Voter
« Reply #87 on: March 01, 2024, 04:16:03 PM »
In fact gambling addiction is hard to quit and i have seen him continue to gamble even after winning big money. How do you see it reflected? I think that when i suddenly make big money from gambling, i will stop gambling and start a unique business with that money. Because then i don't want to lose money so i want to keep the money strong and that's why i stop gambling.
they are some people who are stinky rich and Same time still engaging in gambling ( I guess maybe is the addiction or the fun in it). Well having such plan is nice, because after making huge amount of money from gambling using such money to open a personal business is nice... Because that business would sustain you in along run and would also help in that of investing ( mostly those focusing on long-term investment). After making such huge amount of money and you continue with your gambling you may endup losing the funds, along side your previous losses. Using the money to open a good sources of income is the best.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 849
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 11:59:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #88 on: March 01, 2024, 09:39:58 PM »
It is a personal decision for one to win big money in gambling and decide to quit or continue. I have seen one who wins big money from gambling, he quit gambling and started up a business for himself instead of gambling again. I have also seen one who wins big in gambling, his gambling addiction continues without him thinking of quitting gambling.

For someone to quit gambling when winning big money depends on each one target and purpose for gambling. If a gambler targets a life-changing amount from gambling, they can quit gambling when win big money. But for those whose purpose in gambling is for the fun, I am not sure they will easily quit gambling when they win big money because they are gambling for fun.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 10:40:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #89 on: March 01, 2024, 11:34:18 PM »
It is a personal decision for one to win big money in gambling and decide to quit or continue. I have seen one who wins big money from gambling, he quit gambling and started up a business for himself instead of gambling again. I have also seen one who wins big in gambling, his gambling addiction continues without him thinking of quitting gambling.
Exactly, this is a personal decision.
Because there are people whose hobby is gambling, not only to get profits but also just to have fun. In fact, we might even find lots of rich people who gamble or bet on certain things.

On the other hand, gambling is one of the things that can be very detrimental if we fail to manage it, so it is like holding a knife with 2 very opposite sides. So whatever our decision is, make sure it suits our conditions and we can implement it wisely.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG