follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Are memecoins really important for the crypto market?  (Read 3701 times)

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1621
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 09:09:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
Re: Are memecoins really important for the crypto market?
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2024, 03:27:47 PM »

I want to hear your opinion about memecoin in the crypto market:
  • Do you support the existence of memecoin in the crypto market?
  • Have you ever invested in memecoin? Which memecoin is that?
  • Has your investment in memecoin brought you joy, profit or loss?

Hi, First of all thanks for explaining memecoins in details, your post was itself fun to read. keep them coming   8)
Now coming to the 3 questions you asked:
1: I am pretty much mutual about that. in my opinin for some people memecoins are less good, and for some they are more good. because some people earned more from them. since they don't have other use cases, the earning aspect is the only thing I think anyonoe would like to support them.
2: I have invested in almost every memecoin listed in binance. but just for trading purpose. other than that when I was new in crypto i used to claim dogecoin from various faucets.
3: Yes. the dogecoin I claimed from faucet gave ma pretty good profit. that was kinda shocking for me but also a preasent one.  ;D
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2024, 03:27:47 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1537
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 07:06:08 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2024, 03:43:52 PM »
Memecoins are average investors playground but whales are mostly in these genre as most of them triggers some sort of pump and dump to manipulate the market of these coins. For me they are important because they are cheaper, I also heard stories of get rich quick with these coins.

Do you support the existence of memecoin in the crypto market?
Yes of course I am actually a fan of Doge.

Have you ever invested in memecoin? Which memecoin is that?
Yes. I have invested in most of them namely Doge, Shiba Inu, PEPE, FLOKI and etc.

Has your investment in memecoin brought you joy, profit or loss?
Well, to be honest I got all three choices joy, profit and of course loss because I made trial and errors with memecoins in trading therefore I practice in most of them that is why I got those things on me.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 1049
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 08:40:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2024, 10:07:07 PM »
Hi, First of all thanks for explaining memecoins in details, your post was itself fun to read. keep them coming   8)
1: I am pretty much mutual about that. in my opinin for some people memecoins are less good, and for some they are more good. because some people earned more from them. since they don't have other use cases, the earning aspect is the only thing I think anyonoe would like to support them.
2: I have invested in almost every memecoin listed in binance. but just for trading purpose. other than that when I was new in crypto i used to claim dogecoin from various faucets.
3: Yes. the dogecoin I claimed from faucet gave ma pretty good profit. that was kinda shocking for me but also a preasent one.  ;D
As far as I know memecoin is a high risk asset, and is only suitable for investors who understand the risks and are willing to lose all their capital instantly which means there is no guarantee of profits that are always obtained in memecoin. For some people, memecoins can be a profitable investment. Some memecoins, such as Dogecoin and Shiba Inu, have experienced significant price spikes in recent years. However, it is important to remember that these price increases are largely driven by speculation and not by fundamentals.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 849
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 11:59:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2024, 11:05:00 PM »
Every time I hear tales of memecoins making people instantly millionaires, I can't help but wonder why I won't be as fortunate to be among those who discovered a memecoin early on as opposed to years later.

The two well-known memecoins that I am aware of that helped people in their early phases improve their financial situation are Doge and Shiba. I miss both since years ago I had no belief in memecoins. There is a chance for wealth if someone can discover a quality memecoin at an early stage.

1. Yeah of course. The crypto market is built for all crypto projects to be free to market their product. But whatever goods you purchase at that stands, it's at your own risk because there are so many scam projects that has no utility but aims to scam investors.

Well, there are thousands of projects in there, memecoins is not left out

2. Not really but intended to buy soon. Maybe when a new memecoin must have been launched or the well-known memecoin has downgraded in price more.

3. Can't say to that because I haven't invested yet.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 740
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 11:50:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2024, 11:49:55 PM »
1. Yeah of course. The crypto market is built for all crypto projects to be free to market their product. But whatever goods you purchase at that stands, it's at your own risk because there are so many scam projects that has no utility but aims to scam investors.

2. Not really but intended to buy soon. Maybe when a new memecoin must have been launched or the well-known memecoin has downgraded in price more.

When talking about memecoin, it is very risky. As you mentioned in the second point, the memecoin asset is very easy to collapse because the price movement is not based on a product or something of value. Therefore,  it is better to be careful when you want to enter the memecoin project.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2024, 05:53:10 AM »

When talking about memecoin, it is very risky. As you mentioned in the second point, the memecoin asset is very easy to collapse because the price movement is not based on a product or something of value. Therefore,  it is better to be careful when you want to enter the memecoin project.

Yes, Meme coins are very risky, although we all see dogecoin and ship are very popular.
But sorry, I'm not meme fan.
As you said meme coins price movement isn't based on a product, but just hype and FOMO.
Elon musk tweet is the proof that made dogecoin more popular and more expensive.
Meme coins are suitable for short term
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Charles-Tim

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1602
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 03:32:06 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2024, 08:19:53 AM »
Why not generalize it on altcoins and not only meme coins? Altcoins can collapsed just like meme coins. They are all volatile especially if their marketcap is low. They are not worth investing but someone should just use them to gamble. I mean if you want to invest in them, use the money that you can afford to lose. Also if you gain, convert back to your fiat.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2024, 08:19:53 AM »

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1139
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 02:34:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2024, 08:54:43 AM »
In fact, Memecoins do not attract the attention of investors, but since DOGE rose sharply after Elon Musk’s tweets, everyone began to think that Memecoins are a successful investment, and Binance took advantage of the information as it worked on intensive promotion of SHIB, which created the perception among many investors that Memecoins are the investment of the future. However, this is not true.

PEPE is an example of how investing in Memecoins fails.

What a great duo when Elon musk tweeted about Doge coin used to pump on a tweet, but I don't think he's as interested in now  They're going to connect Twitter by which coin so I'm hoping either they will be doge coin or shiba innu , so those are the two memecoins that we can benefit from this in futures and we've been hearing about it for the past several years that it's a best hype coin that can grow 100x sometimes it's been that Doge coin will touch 1$ in future but what is happening today is stuck in its place because no news is being heard.

On which way we are getting benefit from this coins is only Elon musk because he can give us something good news about Doge coin although we are waiting for this coin almost long time.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2024, 10:24:58 AM »

What a great duo when Elon musk tweeted about Doge coin used to pump on a tweet, but I don't think he's as interested in now  They're going to connect Twitter by which coin so I'm hoping either they will be doge coin or shiba innu , so those are the two memecoins that we can benefit from this in futures and we've been hearing about it for the past several years that it's a best hype coin that can grow 100x sometimes it's been that Doge coin will touch 1$ in future but what is happening today is stuck in its place because no news is being heard.

We all know who is Elon Musk, Tesla CEO, he is a businessman.
Elon just gain profit from dogecoin when hype.
Don't believe in meme coins mate, such as doge and shib.
Better to invest in the coin which have good project.
Meme coins is just small part of crypto currency.
As many people said above.
But we can join their hype , buy and sell, not hold for long term.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2965
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 12:23:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2024, 06:34:52 PM »
Thank you so much for liking and replying to my topic!
We enter the market to find opportunities and profits, not to like or hate memecoins, so profitable traders will love and want to continue to have good luck with this trend. I do not encourage people to put all their assets into memecoins, but there is no need to eliminate memecoins because memecoins are attracting new investors to the crypto market.

Every time I hear tales of memecoins making people instantly millionaires, I can't help but wonder why I won't be as fortunate to be among those who discovered a memecoin early on as opposed to years later.

The two well-known memecoins that I am aware of that helped people in their early phases improve their financial situation are Doge and Shiba. I miss both since years ago I had no belief in memecoins. There is a chance for wealth if someone can discover a quality memecoin at an early stage.

The crypto market is free and gives opportunity to every project that has value for this market.

Marketing is part of the market and memecoins are doing very well. I don't think any celebrity will be prosecuted for talking about Dogecoin on television, because Dogecoin is just a memecoin created for entertainment purposes. Any statement that sounds optimistic about Dogecoin is unlikely to be taken as investment advice, any more than a broker suggesting we buy a piece of land on Mars  ;D

If you plan to invest in memecoins in the future, be cautious and only participate with money you are willing to lose, no matter how much potential the memecoins have!

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1495
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:35:06 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2024, 09:45:31 PM »
We all know who is Elon Musk, Tesla CEO, he is a businessman.
Elon just gain profit from dogecoin when hype.
Don't believe in meme coins mate, such as doge and shib.
Better to invest in the coin which have good project.
Meme coins is just small part of crypto currency.
As many people said above.
But we can join their hype , buy and sell, not hold for long term.
Yeah as you have seen, Elon Musk has had an important influence on the development of world technology, including the development of digital currency. Strangely, at that time, Elon Musk gave full support to Dogecoin and Shiba Inu, even though there are coins that have more potential, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, that might be able to do it. used for technological development, but from what Elon Musk did with memecoin just for fun.

Offline summonerrk

• Activity: 888
  • Last Active: Today at 05:57:41 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2024, 07:57:52 AM »
Snip

I have seen many topics that meme coins are superfluous in the cryptocurrency world and their purpose does not make global sense. That these are wrappers that are not provided with any smart ideas or technologically new functions. Nevertheless, memcoins have one very important feature: they attract new users to the crypto world. Many novice investors start with them, and then switch to serious cryptocurrencies.

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2024, 12:01:20 PM »
This memecoin was originally only created as a joke and will forever only be a joke, but now this memecoin is widely traded and in demand by all traders.
Memecoin is phenomenal now and I have also now tried trading with Doge coins, even though previously I didn't like Memecoin, let alone investing in Memecoin.

I don't know, I don't know either but now it seems like I'm carried away by FOMO, I can't deny this.
I only trade with DOGE coins and don't dare to trade with other Memecoin coins, hoping that this DOGE coin can reach the price of 1 USD. lol

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1531
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 04:55:39 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2024, 02:04:34 PM »

Supporting meme coins, you could say I'm not a supporter because I hardly look at meme coins to invest in, but once day , I bought Shibainu on one of the exchanges, not with any intention because my funds couldn't be withdrawn just for fun, I bought and forgot, there was a chance that Shiba would go up, my direct sales sell and finally I can withdraw my funds
shibainu is a meme coin that I bought and it was the last one to buy a meme coin

Offline Strongkored

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1213
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 08:12:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good Signature Avatar
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2024, 02:23:18 PM »
Even though I don't support its existence, it won't change the situation that there will be developers who make meme coins an option for creating new projects because they know that many crypto lovers will be willing to invest seeing how some meme coins are already providing profits, although in my opinion there are many more who are losing out because they haven't sold it and the price has dropped quite a bit

Dogecoin is my favorite, unfortunately, I didn't have much when the price reached $0.7 because I didn't believe that Dogecoin would be able to reach such a price, fortunately it only collected from freebies so there was no loss at all, while the meme coin that was from investment was Shiba Inu and unfortunately I bought it when the price is too high and choose to keep it and hope that there will be significant changes in this meme coin someday.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG