follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What ways are you guys exploring to increase your crypto holdings?  (Read 1062 times)

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 887
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 11:17:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
Re: What ways are you guys exploring to increase your crypto holdings?
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2024, 03:52:05 PM »
There is no way that you can increase your crypto investment currently with air drops because most of them are now scam. It was in the early days that air drops pay a lot. The best way to increase your crypto holdings, if you don't want to invest is by signature campaign here in the forum. If you have grown your account to the rank that you can participate in signature campaign, then you can earn without investing. However, it is good to invest in crypto with  your own funds in a long term so that as time passes by your bitcoin portfolio will keep on increasing. The best way to have more bitcoin is by investing regularly with DCA method.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2024, 03:52:05 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 1049
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 08:40:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2024, 10:14:05 PM »
There is no way that you can increase your crypto investment currently with air drops because most of them are now scam. It was in the early days that air drops pay a lot. The best way to increase your crypto holdings, if you don't want to invest is by signature campaign here in the forum. If you have grown your account to the rank that you can participate in signature campaign, then you can earn without investing. However, it is good to invest in crypto with  your own funds in a long term so that as time passes by your bitcoin portfolio will keep on increasing. The best way to have more bitcoin is by investing regularly with DCA method.
I think airdrops will only increase the amount of assets you have because recently there have been lots of airdrops circulating and successfully launched, but you need to know that, as you said, not all airdrops will be successful because sometimes there are also airdrops that end in fraud, which means you have done the entire task but they don't provide the appropriate airdrop, and you need to remember that connecting your wallet to an unknown site can also result in your wallet being completely drained by hackers.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1495
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:35:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2024, 09:56:13 PM »
I think airdrops will only increase the amount of assets you have because recently there have been lots of airdrops circulating and successfully launched, but you need to know that, as you said, not all airdrops will be successful because sometimes there are also airdrops that end in fraud, which means you have done the entire task but they don't provide the appropriate airdrop, and you need to remember that connecting your wallet to an unknown site can also result in your wallet being completely drained by hackers.
What you say, I really agree, because with airdrops, which are relatively easy to do with small capital costs, not all of them require cash capital. Just use the assets you have, such as social media or other communication tools that can be used to participate in airdrops and during assignments. If you have done it according to instructions, you will get good results from what you have done.

Offline bhadz

• Activity: 1146
  • Last Active: Today at 10:38:17 AM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter 1000 Posts Karma
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2024, 10:06:08 PM »
I've got little money with the launchpools but because of the ban that's coming in our country for Binance, I have already pulled out my funds but hopefully that there will be some changes with the decision and Binance will have some extension or will receive mercy from the decision of SEC in our country. Majority of us are into launchpools because it's certainly profitable without having to do anything.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2024, 10:52:20 PM »
Airdrop farming is one of the ways I have used overtime to boost my crypto holdings and I can say the adventure is really worth it after getting over 5 different project Airdrop in 2023

When it comes to exchanges, launchpool has been my favorite way of earning by staking a certain amount of token for instance BGB or BNB to get some free token Airdrop.

So am curious if there are other ways you guys have been earning without investing your funds.
I do several things related to crypto activities as a side job. because no matter what, crypto is worth fighting for/ There are several things that I sometimes do:

- Following airdrops, although not too significant, only a few are usually quite viral and hype. However, everyone knows that the results or rewards from airdrops are really unreliable because maybe only a few or a small portion of the results are really worth it.

- SIgnature campaign: Currently, this is one that is quite worth it, because after all, this task doesn't really interfere with our activities and the results are quite good. So this can be used to hold the results.

- Trading: This is not future or leverage trading, but only short term trades on market spots with certain tactics. And it also only focuses a little on coins whose volatility is supportive. But once again, this is a risky thing, therefore, we must be able to prepare everything in trading, including sufficient knowledge and the ability to analyze the market well.

- Long term investment. In this case, this is how we can optimize the results or profits from several of the activities above to carry out long-term holding, preparation for the next bullish era.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2024, 11:02:47 PM »
There is no way that you can increase your crypto investment currently with air drops because most of them are now scam. It was in the early days that air drops pay a lot. The best way to increase your crypto holdings, if you don't want to invest is by signature campaign here in the forum. If you have grown your account to the rank that you can participate in signature campaign, then you can earn without investing.
I saw there were some airdrops that can pay well in the recent time, brother. But of course, not every airdrop can pay well, many of them probably pay for cents or they are scams. If we want to increase our crypto holding, it is better by trading or joining campaign with clear payment method. Signature campaign paid in BTC is good but there are too many people who want to join it as well. But if we are trading, we don't need to compete with others. So, I suggest to prefer trading than joining signature campaign of this forum.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline desmonddesk

• Shillers
  • Activity: 97
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:40:30 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2024, 07:28:20 PM »
Airdrop farming is one of the ways I have used overtime to boost my crypto holdings and I can say the adventure is really worth it after getting over 5 different project Airdrop in 2023
It is surprising to learn that, at this age when people are finding means to invest in bitcoin or other top coins, someone is in another corner boosting their accumulation of crypto holding through airdrops that do not have much value. Anyway, every one of us in the crypto space is entitled to do what works for them. Since airdrop accumulation is what works for you more than investing in bitcoin, keep it up and don't have yourself blamed in the future when bitcoin or other top coins we accumulated at this time, pay us off with a bigger fortune than the airdrop you choose to accumulate instead.

Oh yeah, I do not agree with you that airdrop have no value. You may not have known simply because that's not what catches your fancy. A lot of person who stumble on very good and promising airdrop can make in few weeks what an investor do not make in months of holding as profit. Seriously! Did you hear of $WEN Airdrop? How about $JUP? that's to mention the most recent. Pepe airdrop made many newbies Crypto Millionaires in early 2023. You just need further research about Airdrops. And those into Airdrop just need to stumble upon one or two good ones.

Just to add to the point above, Airdrops pays big time. Especially Retroactives. But you can stick to what works for you.

For the OP, there are telegram bots that would get you closers to almost not missing any airdrop if that's what you want.
Signup to trade on Bitget https://partner.bitget.com/bg/1RA7A4 And grab some rewards

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2024, 07:28:20 PM »

Online Primo1760

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1227
  • Last Active: Today at 11:35:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2024, 07:43:50 PM »

When it comes to exchanges, launchpool has been my favorite way of earning by staking a certain amount of token for instance BGB or BNB to get some free token Airdrop.

So am curious if there are other ways you guys have been earning without investing your funds.
Many work on bounty or airdrop campaigns to increase crypto holdings. Working on bounty or airdrop campaigns can definitely increase your crypto holdings, but you need to put in a little extra effort. Earlier more money could be earned by doing bounty or airdrop campaign than now but nowadays very little money can be earned from all these categories. But I only work occasionally on testnet in airdrops to increase my crypto holdings but so far I have not received payment from any testnet campaign but hope to receive payment from some testnet soon. I am also currently participating in some mining projects and hope to get paid from all these mining projects and increase my crypto holdings.

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 591
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 09:23:41 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2024, 07:53:49 PM »
Well with all my readings about people experience in the crypto space, I think am okay enough to know that I wouldn't want to get myself into venturing to the vast options and easy ways for someone to actually get some loss on their holding. For me I believe in the practical game of actually just holding my coins and I think searching too much for ways to increase can get you traped in some activities that maybe you might end up regretting and a good example will be the trading exercise which so many crypto enthusiast venture into just to atleast add up some value to their portfolio but this habit can make you even lose everything.

Offline Geey

• Activity: 933
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 01:35:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2024, 12:49:48 PM »

to get results without funds is to hunt for airdrops because that is the only way to get money for free, hunting for airdrops is very easy but to get it is just luck because so many people participate in airdrops. Who doesn't want free money without putting in funds first by following the steps and getting it all by luck alone.
but my suggestion is that if you get money from the airdrop, try turning the money around by investing in altcoins, so you can get money other than just the airdrop.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline Carbitcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1379
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 11:34:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2024, 01:54:48 PM »
One way or another, if you analyze historical market performance, the best way to make money is to invest for a long period, from halving to halving.   And investments are only in the most rated cryptocurrencies. In this case, the risks are minimal. But it’s also not bad to replenish your invest portfolio with coins that bring passive income and at the same time whose value is not devaluable.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline tjtonmoy

• Activity: 458
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 11:05:01 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2024, 02:08:09 PM »
I think Testnet airdrop is a great way to earn some extra cryptocurrency. Now is a great time to join many as we are approaching bitcoin halving soon. Many projects will try to take advantage of this bull market to launch their project and make a profit. So they will give out test net airdrops to people to check how their service will work in the future.

As it is similar to airdrops, the luck varies on whether the project will become a success or not. But if it does, then the profit is great tbh. If you can find a project like this, then be sure to join. If you get lucky, one of them could earn you a great profit. This is the season so don't miss out on them.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1860
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 04:50:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2024, 12:45:19 PM »
One way or another, if you analyze historical market performance, the best way to make money is to invest for a long period, from halving to halving.   And investments are only in the most rated cryptocurrencies. In this case, the risks are minimal. But it’s also not bad to replenish your invest portfolio with coins that bring passive income and at the same time whose value is not devaluable.

Better to invest in long term is from bearish to bullish, it's more profitable mate, than halving yo halving . Because while halving, the price already recovery. If we want to buy in bottom, we should buy when bearish and hold until bullish. I'm a holder , I always buy Bitcoin and altcoin when bearish.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1537
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 07:06:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2024, 12:58:22 PM »

Better to invest in long term is from bearish to bullish, it's more profitable mate, than halving yo halving . Because while halving, the price already recovery. If we want to buy in bottom, we should buy when bearish and hold until bullish. I'm a holder , I always buy Bitcoin and altcoin when bearish.
Are you using DCA thing or just pour huge amount of noney into Bitcoin and Altcoin then wait for the new ATH? Lucky for you mate you are able to invest in such bearish situation because I personally have this guts as I have no extra money to use for that purpose. All my hodlings were from signature campaigns alone so it is quiet small but yeah that is better than nothing. 😁

Offline Cryptsafe

• Activity: 893
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 10:04:01 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2024, 12:58:34 PM »

OP, it is good to earn but you should know that before anyone can earn, you must invest and the investment can be in the form of money, work, or other engagements that could generate income for you. By so doing, you are earning. I have been previlleged to take part in Airdrops, launchpad, staking and farming all these have really generated income for me and I use some percentage for purchase of some utility tokens and currently holding some of the token in my private wallet waiting for the bull run to see how it goes. Hopefully, I know it would be reasonable and making some sense as well.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██