follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What ways are you guys exploring to increase your crypto holdings?  (Read 1073 times)

Offline Geey

• Activity: 933
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 01:35:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: What ways are you guys exploring to increase your crypto holdings?
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2024, 03:32:29 PM »
Airdrop farming is one of the ways I have used overtime to boost my crypto holdings and I can say the adventure is really worth it after getting over 5 different project Airdrop in 2023

When it comes to exchanges, launchpool has been my favorite way of earning by staking a certain amount of token for instance BGB or BNB to get some free token Airdrop.

So am curious if there are other ways you guys have been earning without investing your funds.
chasing airdrops is a way to get free money, apart from that, it's also a very easy way to do the job, it's not even difficult to imagine, but getting an airdrop is by luck because too many people take part in this program, usually the airdrop is limited to how many people are entitled to get it and it's not easy , but if you are lucky... my advice is that if a new airdrop event appears, register immediately, maybe if we register quickly it will also influence us to get the airdrop.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2024, 03:32:29 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Geey

• Activity: 933
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 01:35:52 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2024, 03:40:14 PM »
There is no way that you can increase your crypto investment currently with air drops because most of them are now scam. It was in the early days that air drops pay a lot. The best way to increase your crypto holdings, if you don't want to invest is by signature campaign here in the forum. If you have grown your account to the rank that you can participate in signature campaign, then you can earn without investing. However, it is good to invest in crypto with  your own funds in a long term so that as time passes by your bitcoin portfolio will keep on increasing. The best way to have more bitcoin is by investing regularly with DCA method.
That's right friends, airdrops are just for entertainment like giveaways, you can increase your finances by investing your capital and if you get an airdrop, you invest it too so you make money. So if you can turn around money, you can change your life now and if not you will stay the same as this, no one wants their life like this and they definitely want changes in the future.
and also by increasing our ranking on this forum we can take part in the signature program, the results are very large and the participants are also small.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Online MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1569
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 02:50:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2024, 04:18:58 PM »
Airdrop farming is one of the ways I have used overtime to boost my crypto holdings and I can say the adventure is really worth it after getting over 5 different project Airdrop in 2023

When it comes to exchanges, launchpool has been my favorite way of earning by staking a certain amount of token for instance BGB or BNB to get some free token Airdrop.

So am curious if there are other ways you guys have been earning without investing your funds.

airdrop is an effective way to get free coins, but the frequency rate of worthless tokens reaches 75% in my opinion and the rest is unpaid,
Since I first got to know crypto, I never took out funds from my savings wallet to buy crypto, all I got from bounties and airdrops
but now I am adding to my search by participating in contests and articles to get free coins

Offline Carbitcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1379
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 11:21:06 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2024, 07:15:19 PM »
I think that the possibility of earning does not need to say, because everyone is known to everyone. But the main thing is to earn and invest in the most without problem coins, such as bitcoin and the efyrium for a long period and not worry. After all, the management of the diversified portfolio requires more time, effort and research - for each component, a thorough analysis of risks and prospects is needed.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 895
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 06:35:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2024, 10:46:03 PM »

-   Day trading is the only way I'm doing it right now to grow the crypto assets I have. It's really a big deal if you have an idea and knowledge of trading because it's not impossible to grow the crypto assets you buy to trade in day trading activity.

Then, the rest of what is paid to me in the signature campaign, I also sell to other crypto's, even if only little by little, through DCA, and sometimes I also try the airdrops, which I also discovered seem to be okay so far.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1829
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 28, 2024, 10:35:08 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2024, 11:08:53 PM »
If this is a method other than investing, then like it or not we have to take part in various paid programs, which are either worth it or not.
Airdrop is one of them. But as is common knowledge, results cannot be guaranteed. Sometimes there are really big results from airdrops, but is that always and for sure? of course, no, right? This will probably happen after we work through a large number of airdrops.

then, following the bounty. This has been done often, but what kind of bounty should it be? Make sure we analyze the possible results in the future first.

So, for signature campaigns that pay directly in Bitcoin or top coins, this is the most feasible alternative and very worth it.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 09:57:01 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2024, 11:35:15 PM »
I think that the possibility of earning does not need to say, because everyone is known to everyone. But the main thing is to earn and invest in the most without problem coins, such as bitcoin and the efyrium for a long period and not worry. After all, the management of the diversified portfolio requires more time, effort and research - for each component, a thorough analysis of risks and prospects is needed.
Well, from the coins you mentioned, I prefer long-term investment in Bitcoin because, looking at the influence of the Bitcoin supply, which is very limited, while the development of Bitcoin is very high and makes demand increase, Bitcoin is the right choice for investing because the price is certain every year. will increase because supply will decrease and it will become more difficult to get Bitcoin.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2024, 11:35:15 PM »

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 12:56:06 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2024, 11:57:09 PM »
Have you ever joined testnet programs? COmmonly tehy will give you some rewards. But I think it is such like what airdrops or bounty. Itmay be valuable or not, depending on the projects itself.

And here, we have signature campaign with BTC payemnt, it is very incredible to make it as one of the best momen for the crypto world, right?

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2024, 02:44:50 AM »
I tried trading cryptocurrency but I kept losing money and used Stoplose a lot.
I tried to join Airdrop and I tried it but I failed at managing time, so I missed a lot of tasks.

The current position that I am applying is to try the Signature campaign, maybe with this I will understand more and it will be easier to add to my portfolio.
I can't trade, Airdrop, apart from being impatient, I also have a lack of time because I work in a garment factory and it takes a lot of time to work. Maybe around 8-10 hours /day.
Maybe with Signature my campaign is more comfortable and easier to do, I also do it after I get home from work and I prefer being online on the altcoinstalks forum rather than having to do airdrops or trade.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██