follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Benefits of Holding Bitcoin Long Term  (Read 1661 times)

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1838
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 10:45:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
Re: Benefits of Holding Bitcoin Long Term
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2024, 11:10:28 PM »
If you hold Bitcoin for a long period of time you will definitely have the best holding. Halving of 2024 is the most likely time for Bitcoin price to improve this year according to experts. If you are looking at the Halving in 2020, you will definitely get an idea of ​​the Bitcoin market. Before the 2020 halving, Bitcoin was worth $17,000. But the year after bitcoin halving. in 2021, the price of bitcoin touched 69k dollars.This time all the people who are expert about Bitcoin estimate that after the Bitcoin halving in 2024, the price of Bitcoin is very likely to reach 150k dollars. So you can get maximum price of Bitcoin in just one to two year holding, so you should invest in Bitcoin fast. In the long term, the holding is likely to get two to three times the benefit.

I believed it will be like 2.x something for this bull run, it might be stretch to see it reaches 3x based on it's last all time high of $69k. But I do agree that it's better to HODL or at least we should have accumulate it already and pushing for more before the block halving.

And if others can do it, we can as well. We just have to start small here, no need to like get 1 Bitcoin immediately.

Just work hard and continue to stack sats in whichever may we can, demand are going to be so high in the future as the supply is very little let.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2024, 11:10:28 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1336
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 12:14:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2024, 11:26:00 PM »
The price of Bitcoin will definitely accelerate but it's just a matter of time, we can see Bitcoin halving in 2024 but without investing in Bitcoin there will be no benefit in wasting the halving time. So I think one should invest earlier then reap the benefits. Of course the Bitcoin momentum is sure to accelerate, if you look at the month of December 2022 you will see massive Bitcoin dumping here. At that dumping, the price of Bitcoin touched 15.5. Now 2024 is just over 1 year and Bitcoin has grown 3 times during this time. Without halving so if the halving takes place then after the halving the price of bitcoin will increase several times more.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2024, 11:47:26 PM »
If you hold Bitcoin for a long period of time you will definitely have the best holding. Halving of 2024 is the most likely time for Bitcoin price to improve this year according to experts. If you are looking at the Halving in 2020, you will definitely get an idea of ​​the Bitcoin market. Before the 2020 halving, Bitcoin was worth $17,000. But the year after bitcoin halving. in 2021, the price of bitcoin touched 69k dollars.This time all the people who are expert about Bitcoin estimate that after the Bitcoin halving in 2024, the price of Bitcoin is very likely to reach 150k dollars. So you can get maximum price of Bitcoin in just one to two year holding, so you should invest in Bitcoin fast. In the long term, the holding is likely to get two to three times the benefit.

Bitcoin is sure to improve if it holds for a long time. Because I can see that Bitcoin price has been bullish since 2020, and bullish and bearish in 2022. Bitcoin peaked in 2021, but FTX and Luna were completely drained from the market in 2022, dumping all markets including Bitcoin. In December 2023, the price of Bitcoin touched 16 in this dumping. So Bitcoin investment time was December 2022 here is the right investment place. Bitcoin prices are still in the normal range, so if you want to invest in Bitcoin, you should definitely do it. Since the price of Bitcoin will definitely rise after the halving, it is best to invest quickly now. Holding the science for one to two years will definitely reap the benefits.

Offline Mayajal

• Activity: 501
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 01:20:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2024, 12:28:30 AM »
Individuals who have held for long term alone have gained more benefit, long term holding alone is the most important to gain benefit. Most of these holdings are held by large institutions and savvy investors who are the only ones who go long. That's why I am addicted to long term holders because I earn my money monthly, and from this income I buy some sales every month. Little by little I accumulate bitcoins to keep my investment active.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2024, 02:14:38 AM »

Individuals who have held for long term alone have gained more benefit, long term holding alone is the most important to gain benefit. Most of these holdings are held by large institutions and savvy investors who are the only ones who go long. That's why I am addicted to long term holders because I earn my money monthly, and from this income I buy some sales every month. Little by little I accumulate bitcoins to keep my investment active.

Yeah, people who invested for long term , they have gained big profit more.
Unfortunately I didn't have free money to do.
If I have , I will do same like them.
Big investor put their big money in bitcoin for along time.
I as small holder, just buy and hold for short term, Sometimes do daily trading because I need profit from crypto.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1336
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 12:14:46 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2024, 10:16:05 AM »

Yeah, people who invested for long term , they have gained big profit more.
Unfortunately I didn't have free money to do.
If I have , I will do same like them.
Big investor put their big money in bitcoin for along time.
I as small holder, just buy and hold for short term, Sometimes do daily trading because I need profit from crypto.

If you are a daily trader then definitely trade bitcoins as your chances of losing will be very less. Never take Altcoin trade as the market is going up and down at present, once the price goes down it takes a long time for the price to rise so never invest in Altcoin by mistake. Bitcoin is trustworthy so keep investing in Bitcoin you can definitely profit and it is possible to profit from trading.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 03:57:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2024, 06:41:08 PM »
I believe that if we as investors had the financial culture of buying a lot of bitocin and everything we could get and waiting 8 to 10 years, just as the big investors do in the stock market, well, I think there will be and there will be many millionaires, those who have read about investment, about renowned authors, such as Buffet, Kiyosaki, Trump himself, and some others, we know that in their books they are of that style, in the stock market they take a long time to determine which is the best stock to invest in, In contrast to bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market, the most valuable stock does not need long-term fundamental studies or analysis.

And now you know what bitcoin is, you no longer need to determine what is the best action, it is the best action and that's it, then practically the work that takes 40% of the effort is already done, you just need to have the money to buy all the e quse you can and have the patience to wait.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2024, 06:41:08 PM »

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2024, 07:51:23 PM »

If you are a daily trader then definitely trade bitcoins as your chances of losing will be very less. Never take Altcoin trade as the market is going up and down at present, once the price goes down it takes a long time for the price to rise so never invest in Altcoin by mistake. Bitcoin is trustworthy so keep investing in Bitcoin you can definitely profit and it is possible to profit from trading.

Daily trading is always good way to earn profit daily.Bitcoin and altcoin in top 10 coin.I used bitcoin and BNB for daily trading. Maybe several altcoin will go and up at present, we can choose which more stable.Why I prefer in altcoins than bitcoin, because altcoin show good movements.
I could earn profit more.

Offline snowpega

• Activity: 167
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 03:17:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Topic Starter Search Karma
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2024, 09:17:18 PM »
Dear actually the thing is that at the beginning of this year when i was also waiting for taking entry for bitcoin at 16k but sadly i could not. Well on the other hand the risk is very less at this current time span because bull run is on the way and ETF has also has been approved well it will still return good amount of profit well my average buying was 25 to 32k price which i think not bad. Well what you guys think what could be the lower dip of the next bear market? Will it come again near to the 16k or not ?

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 12:02:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2024, 09:35:54 PM »
If you hold Bitcoin for a long period of time you will definitely have the best holding. Halving of 2024 is the most likely time for Bitcoin price to improve this year according to experts. If you are looking at the Halving in 2020, you will definitely get an idea of ​​the Bitcoin market. Before the 2020 halving, Bitcoin was worth $17,000. But the year after bitcoin halving. in 2021, the price of bitcoin touched 69k dollars.
In fact and definitely, one of the main reasons for investing in Bitcoin is of course to reap profits, the more the better. That's why we as investors must understand the method and cycle well. Don't make a mistake, buy when you are bullish and sell when you are bearish because you are so panicked about falling prices. The problem is that this is often done by beginners who just came to crypto during the bullish era.

And if we as investors who already understand how the Bitcoin cycle and its various benefits, of course we definitely have certain goals, whether it's to take part in the next bullish era or to invest in Bitcoin for the long term, even longer than the next bullish era. So, make sure we have our investment strategy which is of course aimed at profit.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1194
  • Last Active: Today at 06:45:42 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2024, 10:04:16 PM »
Actually have much benefit holding bitcoin for long term with potential profitable earned more than hundred percent than short term holding, but not every one has stable financial to hold bitcoin in long term. Comparison with bitcoin price yearly seems much benefit earn when holding long term since bitcoin price drop under $20k and if some one have diamond hand holding bitcoin for long term will earn profitable more than 100%.

Daily trading is always good way to earn profit daily.Bitcoin and altcoin in top 10 coin.I used bitcoin and BNB for daily trading. Maybe several altcoin will go and up at present, we can choose which more stable.Why I prefer in altcoins than bitcoin, because altcoin show good movements.
I could earn profit more.
Bitcoin still profitable for daily trading price up and down few percent but earn much benefit profitable more than hundred percent actually must be long term holding.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 902
  • Last Active: Today at 02:49:17 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2024, 10:17:08 PM »

-  If it's a long-term thing, there is something and you can get profit in Bitcoin. Let me say you start now and after 5 years you plan to sell it, you will have savings for sure. You know for yourself that 100% of the capital you will use here will not be wasted.

That's why the only ones who benefit in the long term are the investors or whales who can buy Bitcoin or other crypto with huge amounts of holdings. Because that's how it is in the crypto space: big holdings equal big profit in the future.

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1324
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 05:28:46 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2024, 10:17:53 PM »
Long term holding is really better specially for bitcoin. we know about bitcoin and If you look at Bitcoin's past you will see how much history Bitcoin has made.  Holding Bitcoin long-term is guaranteed to make a profit, but the purpose of holding must be to sell your Bitcoins until the price exceeds your target and you make a profit.  Only then you will get success from holding.  Otherwise you may lose because holding will never guarantee profit if you are panic holder.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1839
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:05:19 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2024, 11:17:01 PM »
If you hold Bitcoin for a long period of time you will definitely have the best holding. Halving of 2024 is the most likely time for Bitcoin price to improve this year according to experts.
The main reason benefit and goal for investing for long time period is basically to gain much higher values or profits. I think that most people are expecting for this. S, if we are investing in Bitcoin, it seems that we will do it much better for longer period. Moreover if we have understood about the bearish and also bullrun era, this will lead us to buy and accumulate more Bitcoin during bearish and then taking profits when its bullish era. But sometimes, the matter is not as simply as that. many people are failed for longer time period holding because they are too panic of the Bitcoin volatility or  FUD

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 01:15:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2024, 12:00:17 AM »
Holding Bitcoin long term is definitely more profitable than short term holding. If he can invest in bitcoins in dump correction and hold long term then he will definitely have a chance to get a big profit in future. Those who can invest in Bitcoin especially in the current situation and hold it for the period after the halving in 2024 are definitely waiting for a big profit.
It can be said with absolute guarantee that if one can invest between $40,000 today and hold until the peak market of Bitcoin in 2025, he will definitely get a lot of profit at the peak market. From my point of view this is the most important time to invest and hold in Bitcoin.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2024, 12:02:37 AM by Altcoin1998$ »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG