follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Do you believe visiting a seer or spiritual house could make you win a game?  (Read 1121 times)

Offline Tribalchief

• Activity: 477
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 09:52:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
So I was wondering if there is any connectivity here, or do you believe such could happen in your own situation? Can you do such a thing to win? Have you had the experience of going to such places to seek predictions on how the outcome or results of games could be if they worked in your favor or not? Have you had anyone say or tell you such before and how their experience was?
click here
First, I will say that i don't gamble, which means I haven't visited a place for gambling consultations.
Second, there might be some possibilities of the existence of such believes. I am not quite sure if they actually have ways of affecting the game itself, but they only give the right prediction before time. The question is,. what now happens when the prediction didn't go as plan.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Igebotz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1972
  • The Sherrif
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 10:14:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Poll Voter Poll Starter Quick Poster
It all depends on the belief and faith of the people that will determine what happens to them. I have not had such experience, and I don't expect it to happen in my life because gambling is not what I think I can use to change my life.

I don`t think gambling depends on what we believe. If it were so, all gamblers should be winning every day since that is always the belief each time he wagers. Gambling is a game of luck and has no connection with spiritual belief. Since gambling is very uncertain visiting a seer or spiritual house for winning luck cannot guarantee winning. Even stories of people who have tried this shows that it is not possible.

I have seen adverts on social media urging people to chat with a particular herbalist that he will give them winning games but the truth is that it doesn`t work and this seer will rip you. They have no such powers and if they do gambling is also open for them to win but then, they will not gamble since the money they get from you to perform some fake spiritual work is more certain than using their money to gamble.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1563
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:48:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
Witchcraft, voodoo, sorcery, black magic don't work here to be honest. If it will then why gamblers that did that for years are still struggling for money? Though there were coincidences of having the winnings but sooner or later it will become ugly for them due to successive losses as the algorithm is based totally on luck unless the game is being rigged. 😅

Offline Cryptsafe

• Activity: 917
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 11:53:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
So I was wondering if there is any connectivity here, or do you believe such could happen in your own situation? Can you do such a thing to win? Have you had the experience of going to such places to seek predictions on how the outcome or results of games could be if they worked in your favor or not? Have you had anyone say or tell you such before and how their experience was?
click here
First, I will say that i don't gamble, which means I haven't visited a place for gambling consultations.
Second, there might be some possibilities of the existence of such believes. I am not quite sure if they actually have ways of affecting the game itself, but they only give the right prediction before time. The question is,. what now happens when the prediction didn't go as plan.

I am also very much sure they do not have any such way of affecting games but rather do they have the ability  to see games? I have also heard of stories told by people of some desperate people who went to seers to seek for help to win games but the end of it was very disastrous. I believe you can not go to do such without you losing something. It is never free, you must drop something to get something in return otherwise you will get nothing and if  the prediction did not go as planned, you dare not think of going back otherwise you would regret your actions because they would threaten the hell out of your life.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline famososMuertos

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1364
  • ..//:::
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 08:52:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Quick Poster Poll Voter Search
Op, Questions: No... and not...  :)

It is a question added to daily life situations, which include love, work, friends, etc. and the bets.

If you are a serious player you don't believe in this type of thing, It's a justification to people who have a propensity to fall into addiction.

Offline koang

• Activity: 671
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 03:22:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
Witchcraft, voodoo, sorcery, black magic don't work here to be honest. If it will then why gamblers that did that for years are still struggling for money? Though there were coincidences of having the winnings but sooner or later it will become ugly for them due to successive losses as the algorithm is based totally on luck unless the game is being rigged. 😅

When someone is addicted to gambling, they will do anything to win.
As with any addiction, the damage can take a toll on the body or mind.
This is considered a disorder because it causes impaired work and social functioning.

IMO, gambling is not just about luck. Some pros can get rich by gambling. They played it out of the box.

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 09:14:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
I feel I should bring this discussion here so we could share our ideas and opinion. It is a topic created by me on the other platform where I belong and I want to hear peoples perspective on it.

Recently, I have come across a post on this board that has to do with something related to superstitious beliefs and gambling. In the post, the poster was giving an instance where somebody's father gave him a game to play and he ignored it, and when the game ended, it happened that what he was given happened to be the result of the game, and the same thing repeated itself the second time where his father came again and asked him why he did not play the game and gave him another, which he failed to play again. However, I am meant to understand that some people go as far as visiting seers and the rest of the spiritual houses to help them play or see the outcome of the games they want to play so they can win big.

Let us discuss and share your experience so that people could hear and learn from your  story in the quest for you to win a game that led you to doing or going that extra miles in such engagement.

You can see the thread here if you want to also contribute on the other platform as well.

click here
I think I have seen this type of exact thread even with the same wording and construction from bitcoin talk. I have complained about this and I think I have also rest a topic about moving a thread that has already exhausted it discussion from bitcoin talk down to this forum. I do not understand why it is so. It is gradually becoming a norm. Is it because as the members we are teleported they also decided to teleport all their topics from bitcointalk to this forum. If this is not controlled we will end up having two different forums with similar topics.

The op didn't even discuss it in some other ways but just copied verbatim and added a link in the bottom of the post

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Cryptsafe

• Activity: 917
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 11:53:59 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
I feel I should bring this discussion here so we could share our ideas and opinion. It is a topic created by me on the other platform where I belong and I want to hear peoples perspective on it.

Recently, I have come across a post on this board that has to do with something related to superstitious beliefs and gambling. In the post, the poster was giving an instance where somebody's father gave him a game to play and he ignored it, and when the game ended, it happened that what he was given happened to be the result of the game, and the same thing repeated itself the second time where his father came again and asked him why he did not play the game and gave him another, which he failed to play again. However, I am meant to understand that some people go as far as visiting seers and the rest of the spiritual houses to help them play or see the outcome of the games they want to play so they can win big.

Let us discuss and share your experience so that people could hear and learn from your  story in the quest for you to win a game that led you to doing or going that extra miles in such engagement.

You can see the thread here if you want to also contribute on the other platform as well.

click here
I think I have seen this type of exact thread even with the same wording and construction from bitcoin talk. I have complained about this and I think I have also rest a topic about moving a thread that has already exhausted it discussion from bitcoin talk down to this forum. I do not understand why it is so. It is gradually becoming a norm. Is it because as the members we are teleported they also decided to teleport all their topics from bitcointalk to this forum. If this is not controlled we will end up having two different forums with similar topics.

The op didn't even discuss it in some other ways but just copied verbatim and added a link in the bottom of the post

If you read my post well you will understand that I am the author of the write up. I stated it clear and also attached the link to it. If you also read the first reply as well too you will see the reply and my response as well. I see no issues with me making available my post here for discussion as it relates to the subject matter. Also, you will see that the both post was made the same day and slightly minuites difference but however if you feel I did not do the right thing, please forgive my ignorance and tell me what to do.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline bisdak40

• Activity: 1020
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 10:22:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
This is considered a disorder because it causes impaired work and social functioning.

IMO, gambling is not just about luck. Some pros can get rich by gambling. They played it out of the box.

Agree that gambling is not about pure luck but it definitely played a big role in gambling as per my experience and visiting a spiritual house doesn't help in any way.

You win some, you lose some in gambling but you can't win it all so don't take gambling as a source of income so won't be pressured to do anything including this insane move of visiting a seer as people will think that you are out of your mind.

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1825
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 03:30:34 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good

Agree that gambling is not about pure luck but it definitely played a big role in gambling as per my experience and visiting a spiritual house doesn't help in any way.

You win some, you lose some in gambling but you can't win it all so don't take gambling as a source of income so won't be pressured to do anything including this insane move of visiting a seer as people will think that you are out of your mind.

Although I will say that gamblers is a very superstitious individual, I haven't meet any gambler that are not superstitious, everything they do before they gambling, it ha something to do with colors or numbers or any sign that they think will help them win in gambling.

Perhaps seeing a seeker for some gamblers are effective, but as you have said, you win some you lose some and that's it.

Even if the seeker gave you advise, it might not be the thing that will make you win or lose.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 01:52:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary

Well , we are people who must always do things to have better results , but go to places of spiritualists or something like that , what it will do is that the person will get into more trouble , because if they get spirits or things like that they can cause harm , How can they get out of that? That is something very delicate, I would not trust things that are done like that , in other words things can happen for those who believe in it the most, but it is something that should not be done , I will always say that the people who believe and Seek This is not going well for them.

Also the people who get into trouble because of this, because they then have things that scare them, that they do things to them , that things move them , they are Always similar things , we must avoid these types of things that awaken ugly spirits, it is not the The idea is that things are done that way, that's why as a person you have to avoid getting into trouble, this is something that has to be Reviewed.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 962
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 08:49:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
To win a match or to win a bet, there is no need for a spiritual person to observe the house but to have enough knowledge about one's sport and about the particular team. If we can find the difference between which team is weak and which team is strong, then we are more likely to win the bet. Gambling depends a lot on luck if we bet against any team without having any idea about the team then the result will never be in our favor. Because of this betting, we cannot understand which team is strong or which team is weak. Before we start betting, we need to have a good understanding of the sport and when we have a good understanding of the skill of the player and what kind of skill the team has, the results are more likely to go in our favor.

Online TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4291
  • Last Active: Today at 03:59:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Sixth year Anniversary Quick Poster 50 Poll Votes

anyway, visiting and then asking the shaman which combination will win is unlikely to happen. if its possible, a lot of the people from Africa who has its own seer in every village would have won lottery already.

I think you nailed it! I am not a gambler myself but I am aware of the many things - superstitious and not - on gambling and how people will believe on anything so they can win the game. This is quite true here in my country where cockfighting is a very popular gambling form. Gamblers here have many varied things they follow and they believe that if something will cross their way to the cockfighting arena like seeing a black cat then it can affect their luck or misfortune. In the past decades when snakes can still be seen around, seeing one and getting a part of its body can be bringing luck in gambling. Of course, all of these things are just based on psychology so that the gambler can feel lucky though there is no guarantee that  they can be working all the time. People are resorting to these type of acts all because nobody can predict the future because had that been possible then we can all be lottery winners and be millionaires. Gambling is a huge industry everywhere and the one who got the guarantee to make immense money are the operators or those doing business with it...as to bettors better luck next time, folks!

Online MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1566
  • Last Active: Today at 04:13:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
only stupid people believe in humans, fellow humans, why should you believe in matters like this, if you don't believe in luck from God then avoid gambling
, because you will lose 2x the expenses, 1 for you to pay the psychic and 1 for you to gamble

aiviaa485

because you will lose 2x the expenses, 1 for you to pay the psychic and 1 for you to gamble
Yeps , i got the point!
And usually paying these psychics is very expensive because people believe that being able to pay expensive psychics means that the betting value will win.
This is very funny, 2x transactions for 1 game, 1 for psychics  and 1 more for losing Betting. For me it would just be a joke in my life if I did this kind of thing and I don't want to do it.
But don't be mistaken, in the environment I live in, things like this can be seen with my own eyes and they seem to want to be more famous than others because here the sacred thing still exists. Oh My God!

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG