follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Do you believe visiting a seer or spiritual house could make you win a game?  (Read 1100 times)

Offline Cryptsafe

• Activity: 893
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 10:04:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
I feel I should bring this discussion here so we could share our ideas and opinion. It is a topic created by me on the other platform where I belong and I want to hear peoples perspective on it.

Recently, I have come across a post on this board that has to do with something related to superstitious beliefs and gambling. In the post, the poster was giving an instance where somebody's father gave him a game to play and he ignored it, and when the game ended, it happened that what he was given happened to be the result of the game, and the same thing repeated itself the second time where his father came again and asked him why he did not play the game and gave him another, which he failed to play again. However, I am meant to understand that some people go as far as visiting seers and the rest of the spiritual houses to help them play or see the outcome of the games they want to play so they can win big.

So I was wondering if there is any connectivity here, or do you believe such could happen in your own situation? Can you do such a thing to win? Have you had the experience of going to such places to seek predictions on how the outcome or results of games could be if they worked in your favor or not? Have you had anyone say or tell you such before and how their experience was?

Let us discuss and share your experience so that people could hear and learn from your  story in the quest for you to win a game that led you to doing or going that extra miles in such engagement.

You can see the thread here if you want to also contribute on the other platform as well.

click here
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 10:48:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search

you post something out there and you also posted it here. you should have at least spin the sentences because it would only appear like this thread is copied from other other. if you are not the same user it will be called plagiarism.  its not offense because its just you but foe to search engine, it will be a violation in the eyes of the google crawl bots.

anyway, visiting and then asking the shaman which combination will win is unlikely to happen. if its possible, a lot of the people from Africa who has its own seer in every village would have won lottery already.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 08:11:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
What I think about all this is that the things that some people do can move their faith and their beliefs, and it is something that I respect, but that I do not behave , I say that those things are sacred when it comes to this for me there is a supreme being which is that things can be lost and he can give them, but sometimes there are people who resort to this type of aid, in which they Come out more than anything by spending what they do not have and the results will never be what they are looking for, It is not the same, there are people who are looking for options to do something crazy when they are in rigas or something like that, so that they Can be allowed to win, in the case of the organizers of non-winning rigas.

The people who pay to have a first-class service when it comes to witchcraft or something , even where I'm from, there are a lot of them and they do this type of thing, but it makes me laugh, because what they say never works , and it's Logically , if one of these People is Able to win the lottery, why don't they do that themselves and stop working ? There are many things that do not Coincide.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 849
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 11:59:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
It is only a fool would leave the simple way of booking games to bet, by going spiritual instead. I don't know how would someone have such a thought at first and expect a win out of their whole game bet. Knowing fully well that gambling is about luck, not spiritual stuff that one can foresee its results.

What I see that is most common in gambling, is a substitution story of someone, who is being given a game to play by their relatives through dreams, and they end up not playing it when in the real sense the games given in the dream played came through1 the way they were asked to bet in real life.

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1197
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 10:17:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
People would go to any length just for them to win and achieve their gambling desire knowing too well that no one can tell about when a game is to win or lose without knowing that gambling is basically on a chance based game where the winning can not be defined. Gambling is good but when is above the normal ways of gambling it turns to something we can't expect and is always these sets of people who got addicted so easily without know it was their desire to make winning which landed into that stage they are now.

Offline Cryptsafe

• View Profile

you post something out there and you also posted it here. you should have at least spin the sentences because it would only appear like this thread is copied from other other. if you are not the same user it will be called plagiarism.  its not offense because its just you but foe to search engine, it will be a violation in the eyes of the google crawl bots.

anyway, visiting and then asking the shaman which combination will win is unlikely to happen. if its possible, a lot of the people from Africa who has its own seer in every village would have won lottery already.

Sorry about me duplicating my post which I made on the other platform here. I was thinking since I made the post myself it would be nice I bring it here so we could discuss over it sharing and hearing our own ideas and opinion about it. I did not copy it else where but I was moved to create to talk about this because I have heard lots of stories of this nature in the past and I think listening to my foreign comrades here would also give knowledge on their believe as well that was why I had to bring it here for discussion.

In Africa, there the traditionalist who do that but I am still curious as to how they do that. On the other platform some said this which I have no reason to doubt because it is likely to be true due to the nature of Africans but do you think it would cost this or more to do so just as that man lost his sight.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 11:00:21 PM by Cryptsafe »
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Merit.s

• Activity: 319
  • Last Active: February 02, 2024, 10:38:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Quick Poster 100 Posts 50 Posts
It all depends on the belief and faith of the people that will determine what happens to them. I have not had such experience, and I don't expect it to happen in my life because gambling is not what I think I can use to change my life. It is possible for that to happen because the dead visits their loved ones in their dreams to pass a message to them.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1799
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 06:01:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
People would go to any length just for them to win and achieve their gambling desire knowing too well that no one can tell about when a game is to win or lose without knowing that gambling is basically on a chance based game where the winning can not be defined. Gambling is good but when is above the normal ways of gambling it turns to something we can't expect and is always these sets of people who got addicted so easily without know it was their desire to make winning which landed into that stage they are now.
Now this is an illustration when someone wants to win gambling, they will do everything they can, from reasonable to something that is beyond reason.

Usually people like this are still very thick with the mystical environment and usually such people look for fortune telling or "smart" people for their victory.

I don't understand why people like that have the idea that someone can give them their winnings,

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 01:15:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Has anyone ever heard of a gambler winning a bet by visiting a Spiritual House and worshiping a Spirit?
I have never bet a gambler with such magic or worship to win. It is purely a religious superstition and no one has ever profited from it and never will.
But there are two uneducated foolish gamblers who believe in such magic because of their religious superstition and are constantly busy winning bets by such magic but in reality they never win the bet.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3537
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 11:42:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
I do not dismiss the possibility that there are things outside our known reality. Now, would I approach someone who claims to be a spiritual and ask for a winning combination? I probably would not do that. I think there are more fakes that just wants to profit from this than people who actually has an ability.

Online robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1884
  • Last Active: Today at 01:57:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Sixth year Anniversary Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes

So I was wondering if there is any connectivity here, or do you believe such could happen in your own situation? Can you do such a thing to win? Have you had the experience of going to such places to seek predictions on how the outcome or results of games could be if they worked in your favor or not? Have you had anyone say or tell you such before and how their experience was?

Let us discuss and share your experience so that people could hear and learn from your  story in the quest for you to win a game that led you to doing or going that extra miles in such engagement.

We should not invoke the spirits for guidance on how to win in gambling if it's our loved ones and they want to communicate then that's ok but calling spirits and asking for help can be considered abominable, you are so desperate for you to invoke spirits and seer to help you in your addiction to gambling and I don't think they can help you with this and if you happen to encounter a bad spirit or a bad seer they might take something in return for giving guidance on how to win in gambling.
Gambling is for entertainment it's beyond the call if you are engaged in spirits and seer you are putting yourself at risk and people will even scourge or laugh at you for doing this.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Cryptsafe

• View Profile

We should not invoke the spirits for guidance on how to win in gambling if it's our loved ones and they want to communicate then that's ok but calling spirits and asking for help can be considered abominable, you are so desperate for you to invoke spirits and seer to help you in your addiction to gambling and I don't think they can help you with this and if you happen to encounter a bad spirit or a bad seer they might take something in return for giving guidance on how to win in gambling.
Gambling is for entertainment it's beyond the call if you are engaged in spirits and seer you are putting yourself at risk and people will even scourge or laugh at you for doing this.

I am not surprised at what you have said. If you check my last reply,  I dropped a link to one of the replies on the other platform with respect to this topic were a man lost his sight as a result of going to a spiritual house for game prediction so he could win but it was obvious he did not leave there the same as he became blind. There is nothing you can get free from seeking the help of a seer or a spiritualist. You can not take free from them and not give something tangible in return this is to tell you that "in free town nothing is free".

As  you have said, gambling should be seen as a means of entertainment and fun not for earnings or survival. This is the reason why gamblers do make all these mistakes they do. Until they change their perspective about gambling, they would continue to have this issue of wanting to gambling for profit.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Don Pedro Dinero

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 03:21:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Search
Look my friend, I hope you are one of those who never bet because just from what you say in the OP it seems to me that if you bet you are going to lose a lot, but a lot, of money. There is no spiritual in gambling. The gambling companies base their profits on pure mathematics and they do very well. If you bet 100 and the house edge is 3 the bigger the statistical sample the closer your results will be to a net loss of 3. And to this you have to add the compounding effect of the house edge, which is like the compound interest you can get from your investments but in reverse, playing against you. There is nothing magical or spiritual about it.

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 591
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 09:23:41 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
If it was that easy, I think with the length at which people do suffer from bet lost and lost of heavy funds then obviously alot of persons would have resorted to that means but I think when it comes to gambling such faith and spiritual mombo jombo doesn't really have effect here because imagine someone stake a game to win and another person stake that same game to draw and another for the opposite team to win and all of them actually went as far as going spiritual to getting their own desired results, just tell what do you think the outcome will be.

Online armanda90

• Activity: 1155
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:27:14 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
Come on, in the era of technological progress are there have any people believing with spiritual house for gambling? I don't believe yet and its waste your time, your money spending for nothing guarantee will win your bet. In gambling pure with lucky and progress did by platform and less space with spiritual easily to win in gambling, if you believe with this bad kind I can't imagine how many people become rich person with gambling platform.
The same with spiritual thin in football match and many African country adopt with this kinds but there are not good achieving the African team in world cup.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG