follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Blockchain Beyond Cryptocurrencies Traded on Exchanges...  (Read 551 times)

Offline desmonddesk

• Shillers
  • Activity: 97
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:40:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Blockchain Beyond Cryptocurrencies Traded on Exchanges...
« on: February 01, 2024, 07:21:53 PM »
The rise of Bitcoin has caused a lot of excitement about the technology it's built on, blockchain. While most people know blockchain as the technology behind Bitcoin, many of us have read that it can actually be used for so much more than just cryptocurrency. In paper, I know Blockchain has the potential to make businesses run more smoothly and efficiently in many different industries. An example is Coreum, a Crypto project I discovered few days back, an enterprise-grade blockchain. It's said to have been designed to meet the critical scalability, security, and interoperability needs of large enterprises, featuring intelligent Smart Tokens with built-in smart contract functionalities. Coreum as a token has just been listed on a few major exchanges. While as an investor I look forward to throw in a few $$ but as one with deep Interest in Blockchain technology, I would like to know, Beyond Cryptocurrencies you trade on Exchanges, do you or any enterprise you know personally use Blockchain application for their business or services? Or are the business optimization side of Blockchain something for the future? I welcome your honest opinions.
Signup to trade on Bitget https://partner.bitget.com/bg/1RA7A4 And grab some rewards

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Blockchain Beyond Cryptocurrencies Traded on Exchanges...
« on: February 01, 2024, 07:21:53 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2965
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 12:23:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
Re: Blockchain Beyond Cryptocurrencies Traded on Exchanges...
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2024, 07:46:07 PM »
I would like to know, Beyond Cryptocurrencies you trade on Exchanges, do you or any enterprise you know personally use Blockchain application for their business or services? Or are the business optimization side of Blockchain something for the future? I welcome your honest opinions.
Let me answer honestly: No, and never have been.

For me, blockchain = crypto = financial instrument. This means that crypto only stops at tokens to buy and sell to make a profit, all utilities such as payment of transaction fees and voting are in a closed crypto ecosystem and cannot replace real needs in life.

The development of blockchain is just positive good news to enliven the price chart story. There are many blockchains that are almost no longer valuable like Ethereum Classic but it has native token ETC with strong price increases in 2021. Technology is only part of marketing.

I buy and sell tokens on CEXs, and I only care about my account, not the blockchain.
I think blockchain will be the future, meaning not the present  ;D

Offline bitmover

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1847
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 10:35:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Karma Bad
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2024, 08:02:34 PM »
I would like to know, Beyond Cryptocurrencies you trade on Exchanges, do you or any enterprise you know personally use Blockchain application for their business or services? Or are the business optimization side of Blockchain something for the future? I welcome your honest opinions.

For me, blockchain = crypto = financial instrument. This means that crypto only stops at tokens to buy and sell to make a profit, all utilities such as payment of transaction fees and voting are in a closed crypto ecosystem and cannot replace real needs in life.

This is not exactly true.

There are many blockchain games already , for example.

Even Vitalik said that ethereum was created while he was playing WoW and Blizzard nerfed his character.  The idea of NFT, irreversible transactions and decentralization can all be applied to games.

For example, if you kill a monster with your character and loot an item, if this item is an NFT I'm the blockchain it is yours forever. There are games doing this already.

I don't think this is the only implementation of blockchain beside money, but this is an important one. With lots of potential.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline desmonddesk

• Shillers
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2024, 08:06:20 PM »

The development of blockchain is just positive good news to enliven the price chart story. There are many blockchains that are almost no longer valuable like Ethereum Classic but it has native token ETC with strong price increases in 2021. Technology is only part of marketing.

I buy and sell tokens on CEXs, and I only care about my account, not the blockchain.
I think blockchain will be the future, meaning not the present  ;D

Your last paragraph got me chuckling! You only care about your account, which I think is the reality for most Blockchain enthusiasts. I was just excited about the project Coreum when I found it and read it concept of meeting the productivity need of enterprises. Some Exchanges listed it with good reward pool. Of course I got Interested in grabbing a share from the pool but the question got to my heart.. Beyond the buy, sell, rewards and profit, what else?
Signup to trade on Bitget https://partner.bitget.com/bg/1RA7A4 And grab some rewards

Offline desmonddesk

• Shillers
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2024, 08:29:22 PM »

Even Vitalik said that ethereum was created while he was playing WoW and Blizzard nerfed his character.  The idea of NFT, irreversible transactions and decentralization can all be applied to games.

For example, if you kill a monster with your character and loot an item, if this item is an NFT I'm the blockchain it is yours forever. There are games doing this already.

I don't think this is the only implementation of blockchain beside money, but this is an important one. With lots of potential.

I see your point and I agree that I didn't consider the potential impact of blockchain on the gaming industry. Blockchain gaming has emerged as a successful real-world application of blockchain technology. It has become the latest and most popular trend in the crypto space, with a rapidly growing number of participants in the GameFi sector. This revolution in the gaming world offers players new opportunities, such as increased control over their gaming experience and the ability to earn money through playing. According to data from 2022, the global blockchain gaming market was valued at over USD 4.83 billion, and it is expected to witness exponential growth. In fact, projections suggest that blockchain gaming could reach approximately USD 301.53 billion by 2030, showing great potential for success. But my concern is, do you know if anyone has implemented the use of blockchain in their business?

Offline Shezcute Abbie

• Activity: 57
  • Last Active: Today at 03:32:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    50 Posts Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2024, 08:50:09 PM »
The rise of Bitcoin has caused a lot of excitement about the technology it's built on, blockchain. While most people know blockchain as the technology behind Bitcoin, many of us have read that it can actually be used for so much more than just cryptocurrency. In paper, I know Blockchain has the potential to make businesses run more smoothly and efficiently in many different industries. An example is Coreum, a Crypto project I discovered few days back, an enterprise-grade blockchain. It's said to have been designed to meet the critical scalability, security, and interoperability needs of large enterprises, featuring intelligent Smart Tokens with built-in smart contract functionalities. Coreum as a token has just been listed on a few major exchanges. While as an investor I look forward to throw in a few $$ but as one with deep Interest in Blockchain technology, I would like to know, Beyond Cryptocurrencies you trade on Exchanges, do you or any enterprise you know personally use Blockchain application for their business or services? Or are the business optimization side of Blockchain something for the future? I welcome your honest opinions.

Maybe someday I'll incorporate the use of blockchain in my business. Mind telling where COREUM is available to buy and trade?

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 740
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 11:50:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2024, 11:46:32 PM »

Basically, blockchain technology can be applied to all platforms that are connected to computers and that use the internet network, because every transaction will require the internet for transactions. However, unfortunately, now NFTs are no longer so hyped, and it seems like people are bored with NFTs.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2024, 11:46:32 PM »

Offline Yamane_Keto

• Activity: 521
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 01:33:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Search Karma Good
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2024, 03:20:27 AM »
There is a difference between using Blockchain to improve something that already exists, such as election systems, supply chains, fraud, ensuring decentralization of government, storing data, and companies that provide specific services and use Blockchain to create encrypted currencies that benefit from them to finance their future ideas and projects.

Blockchain is not an ideal solution and sometimes it is slow, and other solutions are more efficient, but combining it with a group of solutions may give amazing results, especially in the banking sector.

Offline desmonddesk

• Shillers
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2024, 12:07:59 PM »

Maybe someday I'll incorporate the use of blockchain in my business. Mind telling where COREUM is available to buy and trade?

It's a smart decision and on time. It's good if all Crypto enthusiasts develop the Interest in learning was to actually implement the use of Blockchain in their businesses. Coreum is trading on Bitget, Gate io, Osmosis and others. I noticed Bitget had announced a campaign in support of the project. I checked today and the token price is a bit down. It could be a good time to accumulate. 

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1799
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:11:19 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2024, 12:39:37 PM »
How about bitcoin's implementation on voting or pool? As far as I know there have been countries already testing it, maybe a few area and testing ground on how blockchain can be used or taken advantage of in helping counting of votes very quick or at least transparent to anyone in their population.

So there are really a lot of uses of blockchain technology, although we know that one of it's first use case is in gambling and obviously at it gets valued, it became an asset and traded on exchanges.

Offline desmonddesk

• Shillers
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2024, 09:19:47 PM »

Basically, blockchain technology can be applied to all platforms that are connected to computers and that use the internet network, because every transaction will require the internet for transactions. However, unfortunately, now NFTs are no longer so hyped, and it seems like people are bored with NFTs.

The buzz about NFT is very much around but slowly fading out because the utility I guess didn't look  sustainable. For some of us it didn't just make sense. Although in real life, art works are very expensive. But I didn't simply see the long term value of NFTs

Offline desmonddesk

• Shillers
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2024, 09:23:49 PM »
How about bitcoin's implementation on voting or pool? As far as I know there have been countries already testing it, maybe a few area and testing ground on how blockchain can be used or taken advantage of in helping counting of votes very quick or at least transparent to anyone in their population.

So there are really a lot of uses of blockchain technology, although we know that one of it's first use case is in gambling and obviously at it gets valued, it became an asset and traded on exchanges.

If you talk about countries testing the use of Bitcoin or Blockchain in the voting Systems, I can agree but implementation seem slow and I sometimes feel it's still a possibility of the future. For now, it's more of theory. Yes, gaming and gambling industries are making tremendous progress.

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1808
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:09:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2024, 08:23:04 AM »
If you talk about countries testing the use of Bitcoin or Blockchain in the voting Systems, I can agree but implementation seem slow and I sometimes feel it's still a possibility of the future.
I remember seeing a video talking about remote elections with future technologies, including blockchain, in which the creator argues that it will not come in the near future simply because the voter will never have enough understanding of the technology being used by the government. If most people don't understand, then the system is not ideal. I can see his point, which relates heavily to the infamous quote in crypto, "Don't trust, verify". If the majority of voters can't verify, or even guarantee that the machine will always output the correct result, remote voting or using tech like blockchain probably won't happen soon, or at best they will only use it to store hashed data.

Offline hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1726
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: Today at 11:56:03 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2024, 09:53:00 AM »
I think that investing in a company that has crypto and a blockchain project, and you invest in it until you wait for the company to make profits and then the price of the token rises, is similar to investing in the stock market, but there are no guarantees here that the loss will be stopped, so the chance that that token will rise is slim or limited.

In short, there are better investment methods than investing in such tokens.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 16058
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:38:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2024, 03:47:08 PM »
The rise of Bitcoin has caused a lot of excitement about the technology it's built on, blockchain. While most people know blockchain as the technology behind Bitcoin, many of us have read that it can actually be used for so much more than just cryptocurrency. In paper, I know Blockchain has the potential to make businesses run more smoothly and efficiently in many different industries.
I know that some businesses use IBM hyper-blockchain[1] with positive results, but it is a private blockchain and not widely adopted. I have read a lot about the potential of blockchain but I have not experienced or received any tangible benefits from it other than cross-border remittances/payments using USDT. The Vietnamese government has tested storing diplomas on Tomochain (currently Viction) but has not yet obtained any positive results. Blockchain is still a concept for the future as they have not yet been applied to meet irreplaceable human needs.

Currently, the majority of investors participate in the market just to buy and sell tokens to make a profit. Many people do not even understand blockchain technology or which blockchain the tokens they are holding were created on. The convenience of CEXs does not require investors to understand those things, and investors do not want to understand, they just need profits from this potential market.

I wait for the development and application of blockchain in the next few years, but for now I still focus on investing in tokens in the market ^^

[1] IBM Blockchain Platform: Hyperledger Fabric Support Edition
██████████████████████████