follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Best man in crypto?  (Read 615 times)

Online Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1745
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 11:22:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
Re: Best man in crypto?
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2024, 09:40:00 AM »
~
In any case, the world does not stand still, but develops.  If Satoshi had not existed, another genius would have appeared with the idea of creating a cryptocurrency.  Back in the 60s of the last century, professional cryptographers discussed the possibility of creating a global information network.  The first practical steps in this direction were made in the 80s.  With the help of the information network, they began to exchange brokerage data that was needed for trading on exchanges.  At the same time, the idea of digital money appeared.  Like what crypto would have been created with or without Satoshi.

Of course if it hadn't been for Satoshi maybe somebody else would have come with the idea, after all hashcash was a decade old at that time so the foundation for crypto was ripe for taking but that doesn't guarantee the other's place!
So if instead of Satoshi Nakamoto we would have had Emiliano Gonzalez then there is like 100% chances there wound's have been a Buterin or Heart either and some other guys developing a total different altcoin.

Anyhow, we have a guy that created something that worked from tiny pieces of failed projects, took no upfront money, never touched his billions, I find it really hard to make those two compare to him.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2024, 09:40:00 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline dankunai

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 37
  • Last Active: April 05, 2024, 05:06:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Third year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2024, 10:10:50 AM »
Vitalik Buterin VS Richard heart

Both are geniuses. 

Richard  Heart uses his skills to create a strong community. I think best community in crypto industry.

Richard Heart also marketing genius. Richard heart advertise $PLS, $PLSX, $HEX and $ETH better than Vitalik.

Richard is a real freedom fighter.

He is fighting the SEC for our rights.
What does it matter if Richard is better the Vitalik ? will the crypto world changed easily for good? and also not because he is fighting against SEC meaning he will win , lol that is Government that you are talking and expecting this to build up his name just like that will definitely not going to happen.
I don't know if you are with Him or not but this is how it looks in your post here.

RH products investor, Like $PLS.

He fighting for our rights. In below:

I am fighting the SEC for your rights. 11 of my lawyers filed this today. Ironically, today, the SEC's twitter account was hacked and a fraudulent message was posted. The blockchain literally solves exactly this problem. The SEC is attacking the very tech that it needs. Cryptographically verifiable authentication, proof and publication. Blockchains are the first and only immutable public ledger communications technology. Open source, peer to peer software. Millions of people use blockchains to publish pictures, text, messages, literature and more every day. Technology is the future. We pray to the courts to defend the constitution and your rights. #Bitcoin   

Tweet:

Code: [Select]
https://twitter.com/RichardHeartWin/status/1744858068981268985?t=tEgk4dEQIzqD7T3zAjJHDg&s=19

And Richard has hired Quinn, the same Law firm  Elon Musk uses.
4 law firms, 11 lawyers.

Offline dankunai

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 37
  • Last Active: April 05, 2024, 05:06:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Third year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2024, 10:17:59 AM »
As far as I know, HEX also has a bounty on altcoinstalks and it provides quite a lot of value if held for more than 1 or 2 months because after the distribution of the bounty the price of the HEX token immediately increases by hundreds of percent.
If you look at the community that supports it at the moment, perhaps Vilatik Buterin has more supporters than Richard Heart because everyone knows that the founder of Ethereum is smarter and wiser in managing and developing Ethereum coins.
As far as I know, HEX is an ERC20 token that is on the Ethereum blockchain, in other words, compared to humans: Richard Heart attaches his token (HEX) to Vitalik Buterin (Ethereum). This certainly means that Richard Heart's popularity is still below that of Vitalik Buterin.

Right now Richard heart 3 products: $PLS, $PLSX , $HEX.

Pulsechain ($PLS): Own Blockchain

PLSX token on Pulsechain ecosystem.

Hex: ERC20 & PRC20 both

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4278
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:28:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Quick Poster 50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2024, 10:34:04 AM »
In between the two famous men, I would gamble my money with Vitalik Buterin as he has proven his mantle of being a real genius in the world of crypto more than anybody else expect, of course, with Satoshi Nakamoto who never benefitted so far with the thing that he accomplished. I am not an admirer of Richard Heart and I don't see a need to explain my side on why this is so...just look for it in Google to see what I mean. While both mean are genius they are also radicals in their own ways but one thing I hate is seeing people lost money, hope and value as they believed on a certain man and his promises of the future. Surveying many well-known men of crypto, nothing can beat Satoshi Nakamoto for leaving us behind with Bitcoin. While he can be considered so rich because of the BTC under his name, we never saw him taking advantage of this wealth and he was never photographed shopping in luxurious shops as if spending other people's money away. Vitalik and Richard came into the scene all because of Satoshi Nakamoto, that is a fact!

Offline Dianacruze

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 7
  • Last Active: February 06, 2024, 12:43:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
    Signature First Post
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2024, 12:43:37 PM »
Determining the "best" individual in the cryptocurrency space is subjective and can vary depending on the criteria used for evaluation. However, here are a few notable figures who have made significant contributions to the cryptocurrency industry:

Satoshi Nakamoto: The pseudonymous creator(s) of Bitcoin, who introduced the groundbreaking concept of a decentralized digital currency through the release of the Bitcoin whitepaper and the launch of the Bitcoin network in 2009. Satoshi's identity remains unknown.

Vitalik Buterin: The co-founder of Ethereum, the second-largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization. Buterin played a key role in the development of Ethereum, which introduced the concept of smart contracts and decentralized applications (DApps), expanding the use cases for blockchain technology beyond digital currency.

Changpeng Zhao (CZ): The CEO and founder of Binance, one of the world's largest cryptocurrency exchanges by trading volume. CZ has been instrumental in building Binance into a leading platform for trading digital assets and launching various initiatives, including Binance Coin (BNB) and Binance Smart Chain.

Charlie Lee: The creator of Litecoin, one of the earliest and most well-known altcoins. Lee, a former Google engineer, created Litecoin in 2011 as a "lite" version of Bitcoin with faster transaction times and lower fees. He continues to be active in the cryptocurrency community and advocates for the adoption of blockchain technology.

Andreas M. Antonopoulos: A well-respected author, speaker, and educator in the cryptocurrency space. Antonopoulos has authored several books, including "Mastering Bitcoin" and "Mastering Ethereum," and is known for his informative talks and educational content on blockchain technology and digital currencies.

Brian Armstrong: The CEO and co-founder of Coinbase, one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges and trading platforms in the world. Under Armstrong's leadership, Coinbase has played a significant role in mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies by providing user-friendly access to digital asset trading and storage.

These individuals, among others, have played influential roles in shaping the cryptocurrency industry and advancing the adoption of blockchain technology. However, it's essential to recognize that the cryptocurrency space is diverse, and there are many other developers, entrepreneurs, investors, and community members who have contributed to its growth and development.
You want to visit a safe cryptocurrency trading platform that makes it easy to trade cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more. Then it can be possible through Blockchain Tradein. https://blockchaintradein.com/ [nofollow]

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG