follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What are the best 5 cryptocurrencies to invest in 2024?  (Read 5474 times)

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 902
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 02:49:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
Re: What are the best 5 cryptocurrencies to invest in 2024?
« Reply #120 on: March 09, 2024, 07:52:01 PM »
I would recommend holding BTC and ETH first of all. Then comes other big players that still remain underpriced like $BNB, $DOGE and $BGB. These guys have strong backing too, so it sorta makes them also the safest cryptos to hold.
You made the right choice, where Bitcoin and Ethereum are the two best choices and cannot be separated because, up to now, they have always provided decent profits for their holders, and, of course, they should not be missed and continue to be held. Next, of course, the one at the end of last year made a surprise to continue to increase, namely SOL, then there was BNB, which gave a surprise for ATH in 2021, and Matic. It seems it's better to focus on a few coins so that it's easy to carry out corrections and monitoring.
Looking the market trend Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana are most move up so far and most profitable earned for holder invest there, I think good choose when investing in bitcoin, eth, sol but Matic coin have slowly progress for raising up to the higher price. I think focus with coins have drastically pump such as btc, eth and solana than coins with slowly raising up although bitcoin price drastically pump last several days.
BNB looking promising for investing and success return back to the higher price, I see has positive side with bitcoin up and BNB make balance well up to the higher price.
Obviously and already seen at this time, Bitcoin continues to improve even though it is stagnant to not be able to penetrate $ 64K, but there is a trend to be able to do that. I think it is clear that for the Bitcoin market, Ethereum is the best and with the smallest risk that can be recently if you want to invest, but do not ignore those who give surprises like BNB, a clear, sol, as always creating attention, because it always gives the best to the holder. Of course, you are right if you want to focus more on those who pump drastically but do not also ignore, which increases slowly but consistently to keep moving up and not stagnant for certain times, such as bitcoin, which has not can not yet pass $ 64k, because the prospects are still good. But once again, it's a choice and no one can prohibit it.

-   I honestly just noticed that when the ETH spot ETF is approved this coming May 23, 2024, it is for sure the start of the altcoin season, and when this happens,
I also see that XRP will rally with Ethereum after approval. That's it.

And of course, all the coins under the ERC20 will be pulled up, and many crypto communities will change their lives again because of the altcoins they hold as long as the coins they hold are top-listed in the market.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #120 on: March 09, 2024, 07:52:01 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 07:03:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #121 on: March 10, 2024, 03:08:50 PM »
      -   I honestly just noticed that when the ETH spot ETF is approved this coming May 23, 2024, it is for sure the start of the altcoin season, and when this happens,
I also see that XRP will rally with Ethereum after approval. That's it.

And of course, all the coins under the ERC20 will be pulled up, and many crypto communities will change their lives again because of the altcoins they hold as long as the coins they hold are top-listed in the market.
I think this depends on how the ETF has an impact on Ethereum price movements because you have to remember that the total supply that Ethereum has is unlimited and imagine if ETH entered the ETF market, there would be many people selling Ethereum like what happened with Grayscale which could make the price of Bitcoin collapse when a few days after the ETF accepts BTC.

Offline Primo1760

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1254
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 05:09:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #122 on: March 10, 2024, 05:57:40 PM »
What would you say are the 5 cryptocurrencies to buy in 2024?
Investment is best done according to one's own will and should never invest on the predictions of others. Especially I can't trust any coins other than bitcoin and ethereum for investment. But as you said five altcoins in 2024 from which you can get good success and make good position in 2024. Here I am making a list of five top position altcoins you can see my list if you like you can invest from there and if you don't like then no need to invest because I am listing five coins here with my personal analysis.
Ethereum (ETH)
Binance (BNB)
Solana (SOL)
Bitcoin ordinance (ORDI)
Chain LINK (LINK)

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1237
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 30, 2024, 09:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #123 on: March 10, 2024, 10:13:11 PM »
Ethereum (ETH)
Binance (BNB)
Solana (SOL)
Bitcoin ordinance (ORDI)
Chain LINK (LINK)

Although am not investing in any of this alt coins now because it only Bitcoin am more focused on right now but I have the same pick with you for the coins you have included in your list. Some people who knows that am into crypto, when they ask me that they are looking for alt coins to invest in, I do make reference to all the coins In your list, including Matic. Lately, there have been some hype surrounding babydoge coin but we all know how unpredictable most of those alt coins can be.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1127
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 30, 2024, 10:20:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #124 on: March 10, 2024, 11:09:03 PM »
Ethereum (ETH)
Binance (BNB)
Solana (SOL)
Bitcoin ordinance (ORDI)
Chain LINK (LINK)

Although am not investing in any of this alt coins now because it only Bitcoin am more focused on right now but I have the same pick with you for the coins you have included in your list. Some people who knows that am into crypto, when they ask me that they are looking for alt coins to invest in, I do make reference to all the coins In your list, including Matic. Lately, there have been some hype surrounding babydoge coin but we all know how unpredictable most of those alt coins can be.
Every coin mentioned here is suitable for investment. All are in the list of top altcoins. But what you said about Baby Doge Coin is true because there was a lot of hype about it since last year. Some are speculating that this coin has a good chance of being listed on Binance. But I am not getting any update of the coin. The coin has a large number of investors that are likely to be listed on Binance at any moment. Moreover, the price of the coin currently starts with 8 zeros. 2 zeros can omit in this bull market. Besides, meme coin has hype. Many believe that it can happen at any time.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #125 on: March 10, 2024, 11:37:35 PM »
I think this depends on how the ETF has an impact on Ethereum price movements because you have to remember that the total supply that Ethereum has is unlimited and imagine if ETH entered the ETF market, there would be many people selling Ethereum like what happened with Grayscale which could make the price of Bitcoin collapse when a few days after the ETF accepts BTC.
ETF issue must impact on the price of Ethereum. We can see the current movement on Ethereum price, it will be higher if ETH can be in ETF market as well as BTC. Anyway, what total supply you refer to? If you mean the total supply of ETH, it is 120.101.802. You can easily check it in Coinmarketcap or Coingecko. It is wrong if you stated that ETH is unlimited supply.

https://www.coingecko.com/id/koin_koin/ethereum

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1751
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 29, 2024, 08:59:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #126 on: March 10, 2024, 11:50:59 PM »
-snip-
But I am not getting any update of the coin. The coin has a large number of investors that are likely to be listed on Binance at any moment. Moreover, the price of the coin currently starts with 8 zeros. 2 zeros can omit in this bull market. Besides, meme coin has hype. Many believe that it can happen at any time.
Yes, anything can happen in crypto and meme coins are now very popular and have seen tremendous gains.
FLOKI, SHIBA, PEPE, WIF, DOGE and many more memecoin are quite hype.
I hold it partially and hold top Altcoins like ETH, SOLANA, BNB for the long term.

Now ETH will start touching the $4k price, and it will be quite incredible when ETH can touch ATH again and break through the $5k price.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #126 on: March 10, 2024, 11:50:59 PM »

Offline FOKA33

• Activity: 128
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 12:44:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    100 Posts Mobile User Poll Voter
« Reply #127 on: March 11, 2024, 11:44:13 PM »
What would you say are the 5 cryptocurrencies to buy in 2024?
The top 5 cryptocurrency to hodl on your dear life are for longer-term investment only and are on my portfolio for 2024 upwards because of their uniqueness, potentials and users cases in the cryptocurrency markets.
1) Bitcoin
2) Ethereum
3)binance
4)WOO
5)KIN on Solana ecosystem.

Offline lepbagong

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2859
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 30, 2024, 09:39:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    2500 Posts 50 Poll Votes Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #128 on: March 12, 2024, 12:00:32 AM »
Yes, anything can happen in crypto and meme coins are now very popular and have seen tremendous gains.
I hold it partially and hold top Altcoins like ETH, SOLANA, BNB for the long term.

Now ETH will start touching the $4k price, and it will be quite incredible when ETH can touch ATH again and break through the $5k price.
Yup, it looks like the biggest % increase actually occurred in meme coins and this is certainly surprising, so it's not impossible that many people are speculating there, although you always have to be careful and analyze it carefully.

ETH and BNB will likely be able to reach ATH after BTC has done so. Both are close to their last ATH and this will certainly be even more attractive for investors.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #129 on: March 12, 2024, 07:32:05 AM »
-snip-
But I am not getting any update of the coin. The coin has a large number of investors that are likely to be listed on Binance at any moment. Moreover, the price of the coin currently starts with 8 zeros. 2 zeros can omit in this bull market. Besides, meme coin has hype. Many believe that it can happen at any time.

ETH has touched $4K, and bitcoin has also reached $72K. What an accomplishment this week. Maybe there are some friends who suggest investing in meme coins, such as SHIb, DOGE and PEPE, but I still believe in the top 10 coins, without memecoin.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline SmartGold01

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1220
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 30, 2024, 10:37:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #130 on: March 12, 2024, 09:00:18 AM »
I can't still skip to buy bitcoin at all time if the money is there..

Including:
Ethereum
BNB
Doge
Matic

I have total reliability in these coin and they can do well even more than we think, though there are other coin out there too but it depends on likeness and trust. When you trust some coin you don't mind HODLing for as much as you think is okay for you.

Offline ajiz138

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1235
  • Last Active: May 30, 2024, 04:06:39 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #131 on: March 12, 2024, 08:04:52 PM »
I can't still skip to buy bitcoin at all time if the money is there..

Including:
Ethereum
BNB
Doge
Matic

I have total reliability in these coin and they can do well even more than we think, though there are other coin out there too but it depends on likeness and trust. When you trust some coin you don't mind HODLing for as much as you think is okay for you.
I see almost everyone has the same list on 2 coins other than bitcoin, namely ETH and BNB, yes that includes me too. In my opinion, this coin is very worthy of being in your portfolio.

To be honest, I didn't think about putting meme coins in my portfolio, I prefer coins that already have very high trust. Occasionally I also buy memecoin and it uses very little money. Several times I succeeded and several times I failed. Lol

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 755
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 06:45:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #132 on: March 13, 2024, 03:54:35 AM »
ETH has touched $4K, and bitcoin has also reached $72K. What an accomplishment this week. Maybe there are some friends who suggest investing in meme coins, such as SHIb, DOGE and PEPE, but I still believe in the top 10 coins, without memecoin.
It's true that everyone has different beliefs, what needs to be taken care of is not to be easily influenced in the world of cryptocurrency because no one can give a guarantee that when you enter the three meme coins it will provide profits, if you look at the current conditions then all three experienced price drops and you're lucky you didn't follow your friend's advice.

Offline koang

• Activity: 678
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 30, 2024, 10:21:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #133 on: March 13, 2024, 02:53:19 PM »

To be honest, I didn't think about putting meme coins in my portfolio, I prefer coins that already have very high trust. Occasionally I also buy memecoin and it uses very little money. Several times I succeeded and several times I failed. Lol

Bull markets can create wealth for future generations, but are difficult to navigate without knowledge.
Many make a lot of money with memecoin but the risk involved goes straight to 0.
And some bad influencers use meme coins to throw them at their followers.
I prefer to invest in Lowcap coins that turn into Midcap based on their fundamentals.

Offline ajiz138

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1235
  • Last Active: May 30, 2024, 04:06:39 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #134 on: March 13, 2024, 06:57:03 PM »

Bull markets can create wealth for future generations, but are difficult to navigate without knowledge.
Many make a lot of money with memecoin but the risk involved goes straight to 0.
And some bad influencers use meme coins to throw them at their followers.
I prefer to invest in Lowcap coins that turn into Midcap based on their fundamentals.
Now this is actually the problem, some influencers do throw things at their followers, even though they use the words "not an invitation and be careful" but they still have a certain purpose in mind. And if the followers are not knowledgeable enough they will swallow what the influencer says at face value.

We also can't blame them, because they also want to make a profit through the FOMO they create. This is the decision of their followers, and if they don't have enough knowledge then they will do as I said before.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG