follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What are the best 5 cryptocurrencies to invest in 2024?  (Read 5560 times)

Offline lepbagong

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2908
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: June 10, 2024, 09:29:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Badges: (View All)
    2500 Posts 50 Poll Votes Sixth year Anniversary
Re: What are the best 5 cryptocurrencies to invest in 2024?
« Reply #90 on: February 29, 2024, 01:28:08 AM »
I would recommend holding BTC and ETH first of all. Then comes other big players that still remain underpriced like $BNB, $DOGE and $BGB. These guys have strong backing too, so it sorta makes them also the safest cryptos to hold.
You made the right choice, where Bitcoin and Ethereum are the two best choices and cannot be separated because, up to now, they have always provided decent profits for their holders, and, of course, they should not be missed and continue to be held. Next, of course, the one at the end of last year made a surprise to continue to increase, namely SOL, then there was BNB, which gave a surprise for ATH in 2021, and Matic. It seems it's better to focus on a few coins so that it's easy to carry out corrections and monitoring.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: February 29, 2024, 01:28:08 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline R100K-Martin-Lunger

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 78
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: June 04, 2024, 02:00:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Linux User Mobile User 50 Posts
« Reply #91 on: March 01, 2024, 02:22:34 PM »
What would you say are the 5 cryptocurrencies to buy in 2024?
There are a fair few including Immutable, Solana, Ethereum, Avalanche and Injective. But there are so many out there that you need to keep an eye on. I drafted this list of some of the Best Altcoins to buy. Give it  a read: https://r100k.com/blog/which-altcoins-will-explode-in-2024

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 997
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: June 10, 2024, 04:46:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #92 on: March 01, 2024, 03:09:23 PM »
I would recommend holding BTC and ETH first of all. Then comes other big players that still remain underpriced like $BNB, $DOGE and $BGB. These guys have strong backing too, so it sorta makes them also the safest cryptos to hold.
You made the right choice, where Bitcoin and Ethereum are the two best choices and cannot be separated because, up to now, they have always provided decent profits for their holders, and, of course, they should not be missed and continue to be held. Next, of course, the one at the end of last year made a surprise to continue to increase, namely SOL, then there was BNB, which gave a surprise for ATH in 2021, and Matic. It seems it's better to focus on a few coins so that it's easy to carry out corrections and monitoring.
Looking the market trend Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana are most move up so far and most profitable earned for holder invest there, I think good choose when investing in bitcoin, eth, sol but Matic coin have slowly progress for raising up to the higher price. I think focus with coins have drastically pump such as btc, eth and solana than coins with slowly raising up although bitcoin price drastically pump last several days.
BNB looking promising for investing and success return back to the higher price, I see has positive side with bitcoin up and BNB make balance well up to the higher price.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1736
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: June 04, 2024, 05:14:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary
« Reply #93 on: March 01, 2024, 03:41:23 PM »

Maybe what I see that can really give me a profit this upcoming halving is that Kas (Kaspa), Pepe, Shib, Aidoge, Matic, and Tao are there first; these five are my best choices that I can see if I don't really leave the market when the bull run is happening in the market.

Although I have other cryptocurrencies that are handled, I won't mention them, as long as the ones mentioned are the best, in my opinion.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1159
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: June 09, 2024, 09:26:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #94 on: March 01, 2024, 07:13:28 PM »
Looking the market trend Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana are most move up so far and most profitable earned for holder invest there, I think good choose when investing in bitcoin, eth, sol but Matic coin have slowly progress for raising up to the higher price. I think focus with coins have drastically pump such as btc, eth and solana than coins with slowly raising up although bitcoin price drastically pump last several days.
BNB looking promising for investing and success return back to the higher price, I see has positive side with bitcoin up and BNB make balance well up to the higher price.
At the moment the market position is so good that almost all the coins have increased in value. But it is true that the position of good projects will be at the top position. There is no alternative to Bitcoin and Ether for investment. Here Sol will also considered a good one. I expect it's not unusual for each SOL to be worth around $500 in this bull run. On the other hand, because of the SEC restrictions on BNB, it may not have a big dominance in this Bull run, but projects like ARB may be associated with it. If investors don't want to take the risk, of course Bitcoin Ether and Solna are logical to hold these coins.

Offline Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3205
  • Last Active: Today at 12:28:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #95 on: March 01, 2024, 08:44:13 PM »
I don’t think that investing in Bitcoin is profitable, even if it grows to 100k it’s only x2. I think a lot of alts with such growth in Bitcoin will do much more than x2, it could be matic and solana and arbitrium and many others.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: June 09, 2024, 11:57:46 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #96 on: March 01, 2024, 11:28:42 PM »
I don’t think that investing in Bitcoin is profitable, even if it grows to 100k it’s only x2. I think a lot of alts with such growth in Bitcoin will do much more than x2, it could be matic and solana and arbitrium and many others.
If you only have a little capital, it won't be profitable enough. But it's different with large capital. And personally, I much prefer investing in Bitcoin because this is the most reputable and trusted clinic for long term holding. Who says it only increases 2x. If we hold BTC since the lowest price is bearish, it will increase a lot. And of course Bitcoin is the lowest risk investment in crypto. While other coins may indeed provide the possibility of higher profits, they also have higher risks. So it's everyone's choice.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: March 01, 2024, 11:28:42 PM »

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1495
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:35:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #97 on: March 02, 2024, 05:35:31 AM »
For those of you who say it's not profitable then it's not a problem because your statement doesn't have to be followed by everyone, I think people who are intelligent and already understand Bitcoin will just laugh at your comments, Bitcoin not only has the potential to reach $100k but could potentially be more than $500k Due to the influence of limited supply and high demand, there is a possibility that this could happen.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1885
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 01:12:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #98 on: March 02, 2024, 10:36:38 AM »
For those of you who say it's not profitable then it's not a problem because your statement doesn't have to be followed by everyone, I think people who are intelligent and already understand Bitcoin will just laugh at your comments, Bitcoin not only has the potential to reach $100k but could potentially be more than $500k Due to the influence of limited supply and high demand, there is a possibility that this could happen.

The higher the profit, the higher the risk. Bitcoin is a safe coin to store long term. Meanwhile, coins that have the opportunity to provide higher profits than Bitcoin will also provide higher risks. Big investors will choose bitcoin over matic and Solana. So everyone has their own considerations when investing.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 962
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 08:49:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #99 on: March 02, 2024, 04:14:30 PM »

Maybe what I see that can really give me a profit this upcoming halving is that Kas (Kaspa), Pepe, Shib, Aidoge, Matic, and Tao are there first; these five are my best choices that I can see if I don't really leave the market when the bull run is happening in the market.

Although I have other cryptocurrencies that are handled, I won't mention them, as long as the ones mentioned are the best, in my opinion.
If we try to know about the best 5 coins to invest in among ALT coins, we can easily know about the top 5 coins. But investing in top 5 coins for everyone is not a very easy thing and even if you invest, it is very challenging to keep that investment for a long time. Here I read everyone's opinion and in the morning gave different opinions from his personal side but we found some coins in common with everyone's opinion. Coins that we found to be similar in everyone's opinion must be considered the best and reliable for investment, we can invest in those coins if we want. The investment and its risks are entirely up to the investor, so the investor should invest at his own risk.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1159
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: June 09, 2024, 09:26:05 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #100 on: March 02, 2024, 11:39:37 PM »
If we calculate the temporary profit then investing in Bitcoin may not multiply an investor's assets in short term but it is definitely possible to get it in long term investment. Some investors are investing in altcoins after learning about the potential of Bitcoin because they want to multiply their investment. But one must know whether there is anything more reliable than Bitcoin in the long run. While investing in some altcoins is profitable, there is no certainty as far as an investor can go with Bitcoin. Moreover only long term bitcoin is best. We can expect 100K of bitcoin in the upcoming halving and long term it will be 500K or more with certainty which is never possible in any other altcoins.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1890
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: June 09, 2024, 10:38:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #101 on: March 02, 2024, 11:47:01 PM »
What? Do you think Bitcoin isn't profitable? How can?
Investing in Bitcoin is profitable for sure. Yeah, may be some altcoins can increase more than Bitcoin. But investing in Bitcoin is safer, the increase of he price is clear. MATIC, SOL, or other altcoins can be pumped 50x, but they also can drop 100x. So be careful to invest in altcoins because the prices are too volatile.

Offline Primo1760

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1254
  • Last Active: June 09, 2024, 08:02:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #102 on: March 02, 2024, 11:50:03 PM »
Actually I am not a technical analyst that I can give you proper advice. If one wants to invest then he should invest in his own research. Because if you fail by investing in your own research, you can learn a lot from it to succeed later. However here you want to know that I am mentioning five coins from my side that if five coins can be invested then surely a lot of success will be obtained from here in the next bull season. But maybe many have presented their suggestions here in many ways, I am mentioning five coins according to my opinion.
Bitcoin (BTC)
Ethereum (ETH)
Solana (SOL)
Binance coin (BNB)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)

Offline ajiz138

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1286
  • Last Active: June 10, 2024, 06:16:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #103 on: March 03, 2024, 02:34:08 PM »
What? Do you think Bitcoin isn't profitable? How can?
Investing in Bitcoin is profitable for sure. Yeah, may be some altcoins can increase more than Bitcoin. But investing in Bitcoin is safer, the increase of he price is clear. MATIC, SOL, or other altcoins can be pumped 50x, but they also can drop 100x. So be careful to invest in altcoins because the prices are too volatile.
Maybe he has a different view to us on this, for me it is very clear that bitcoin is very profitable to hold and I have felt it.

Sometimes we should not look too much at the % of profit we will get, but we also have to consider the safety of the investment assets we hold. If so, what is the difference between investing in meme coins that "could" give us a huge profit. But we ourselves know how risky we are when holding meme coins.

Offline koang

• Activity: 708
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: June 10, 2024, 05:38:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #104 on: March 03, 2024, 03:26:50 PM »

Sometimes we should not look too much at the % of profit we will get, but we also have to consider the safety of the investment assets we hold. If so, what is the difference between investing in meme coins that "could" give us a huge profit. But we ourselves know how risky we are when holding meme coins.

Good advice :)
The popularity of crypto has grown, and it's become an industry dominated by large institutions.
But unfortunately, many people who invest in crypto want to get rich overnight.
An investor who thinks like a gambler. Greedy...
And the end of all these stories will always be the same. Rekt

Stay safe and choose coins wisely...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG