follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How much % of your assets are allocated to crypto?  (Read 5602 times)

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:59:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: How much % of your assets are allocated to crypto?
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2024, 09:26:17 AM »
For what percentage I can't tell you here, but the ratio of my investment in crypto is greater than my investment in other instruments, so I can say that of all my assets the majority is crypto, and the percentage of bitcoin is quite large. Well, some people might say that it would be risky if the majority of your assets consist of crypto, but I think that it would be fine if you can manage those assets and not be tempted to sell them.
However, I do not recommend that others follow what I did, because crypto is quite unstable and at any time the value of your assets can decrease significantly. So if you are not ready for this, don't follow it.

For me, the biggest asset is in the real world, not in the form of digital investment but property. I'm not persuading you by having the biggest asset in crypto, because crypto for me is just another income, I trade in the time I work in the real world. maybe my crypto assets are only 30% of all the assets I own.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2024, 09:26:17 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1428
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:09:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2024, 02:04:45 PM »
It's too difficult to give them an understanding of what crypto is because they are old people who don't fall into the crypto group in my opinion, and don't want to know. They are more focused on investing in land and gold.
you could say I'm still the youngest in my housing complex,
We don't force people to invest in crypto. If those old people don't want to invest, let them to choose their decisions. Or if those old people want to focus on the investment only, it is also not problem. Also, people sometimes prefer to invest in land or gold, it is also okay. But we are young people, usually interested with the high risk but have the chance for higher profits.

Yes, we all can't force what we do on other people, and they are free to do what they think is good and right for their lives.
Of course, today's children prefer challenges and risks in making decisions, but remember to research in detail first and then apply it to invest

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #77 on: March 09, 2024, 07:27:09 PM »

Yes, we all can't force what we do on other people, and they are free to do what they think is good and right for their lives.
Of course, today's children prefer challenges and risks in making decisions, but remember to research in detail first and then apply it to invest

Research should be taken before investing, it is not a matter of risk. but investing requires research and knowledge about what to invest in. This requires experience and knowledge. because our assets will be there, we must understand all the risks. Like me, my biggest asset is in the form of crypto coins.

Offline Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3102
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:57:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #78 on: March 09, 2024, 07:57:47 PM »
For what percentage I can't tell you here, but the ratio of my investment in crypto is greater than my investment in other instruments, so I can say that of all my assets the majority is crypto, and the percentage of bitcoin is quite large. Well, some people might say that it would be risky if the majority of your assets consist of crypto, but I think that it would be fine if you can manage those assets and not be tempted to sell them.
However, I do not recommend that others follow what I did, because crypto is quite unstable and at any time the value of your assets can decrease significantly. So if you are not ready for this, don't follow it.

For me, the biggest asset is in the real world, not in the form of digital investment but property. I'm not persuading you by having the biggest asset in crypto, because crypto for me is just another income, I trade in the time I work in the real world. maybe my crypto assets are only 30% of all the assets I own.
This is not so little as you are trying to show us here. We can say with confidence that you are a very advanced crypto user. If I get 5%, then that’s very good. I prefer real assets to virtual ones.I partially invest the money earned in crypto into it, but I never take my fiat funds to invest in crypto.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15814
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:50:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #79 on: March 14, 2024, 09:07:21 PM »
This is not so little as you are trying to show us here. We can say with confidence that you are a very advanced crypto user. If I get 5%, then that’s very good. I prefer real assets to virtual ones.I partially invest the money earned in crypto into it, but I never take my fiat funds to invest in crypto.
Each person's risk appetite is different, maybe 30% is small for one person but too large for another. In my case, crypto assets are always over 75% because I don't have real estate or savings yet, all I have is a few electronic devices and a job with average income so acrypto assets accounts for a fairly large part.

As long as you are willing to put that amount of assets into a high-risk market with the expectation of big profits and your life is not severely affected by possible loss, then everything is normal.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #80 on: March 16, 2024, 01:48:48 PM »

Actually, it's not a big number, dude. I started investing in crypto since 2013 and every trade I always add profits to increase my crypto assets. So that's a big profit from trading itself, initially with small capital. and during the bullish season I also cut profits to buy assets in real life, because it is also safe to invest in property.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1967
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:59:55 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2024, 11:40:47 PM »
Investing in property from cryptocurrency is a very smart choice because so far not everyone has thoughts like that, as you know digital currencies like Bitcoin are dependent on the internet and electricity, one day there may be a second time. These components will run out and return to the stone age, when you have physical assets such as land or other things then in the future it will keep you safe from an economic perspective.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2024, 11:40:47 PM »

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #83 on: March 21, 2024, 08:12:12 AM »

Investing in property from cryptocurrency is a very smart choice because so far not everyone has thoughts like that, as you know digital currencies like Bitcoin are dependent on the internet and electricity, one day there may be a second time. These components will run out and return to the stone age, when you have physical assets such as land or other things then in the future it will keep you safe from an economic perspective.

From the crypto proceeds we can invest in the real world, perhaps by buying property, gold or as other business capital. You are right that we won't always survive in the crypto world, because we don't know how long crypto will survive for the next few years.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1497
  • Last Active: Today at 12:05:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #84 on: March 21, 2024, 08:16:12 PM »
I'm new in the crypto space, but 35% of my assets today are allocated to crypto.
All thanks to Altcoin and BTC today, they have been of great impact to me financially.
35% is indeed high or something that i cant really be able to do so but if you are aware of such risks then go ahead and  do it because we do have that different approach when it comes to investment because if things turns out to be profitable or something that makes you money then this is where you would really be sticking on which it would really be just that normal that you would really be having these kind of considerations on which it would really be just that a normal approach to have. It is really just that not all would turn out to be successful into this field or market.
If there are people who do make money then there are those people who are losing into the other side on which its a common approach that we could be having.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 753
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:35:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #85 on: March 21, 2024, 08:28:24 PM »
      -   Almost all my holdings honestly speaking are in altcoins and meme coins, I have no Bitcoin holdings. because the more I see the higher my chances of earning a lot from altcoins and meme coins. Yes, I am not taking away that the profit in bitcoin is proven and tested, but the only chance that my capital can be repeated in bitcoin is only x3 to x6 times.

Unlike altcoins, it's higher, it's as low as x30, up to 1000x even if it's possible to make a profit on that thing, and then my target is also high because I want to get a profit because I aim to get a house and land this bull run.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 747
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:37:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #86 on: March 21, 2024, 11:39:57 PM »
How much % of your total assets are in the crypto market? How much of it is in BTC? When do you plan to restructure your portfolio in the future?
My crypto portfolio is made up of 80% bitcoin and 20% altcoins.

I plan to restructure my crypto holding during the bull run when the crypto market is booming, which will have me sell some part of my bitcoin assets and all of my altcoins during that time because after the bull run, comes the bearish market. It is expected that most altcoins will depreciate much in price and it will take another long year (4) before they could begin to see another increase in price, for those altcoins that survive the bearish market because altcoins are not good for long term but instead for short time.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #87 on: March 22, 2024, 08:16:40 AM »
      -   Almost all my holdings honestly speaking are in altcoins and meme coins, I have no Bitcoin holdings. because the more I see the higher my chances of earning a lot from altcoins and meme coins. Yes, I am not taking away that the profit in bitcoin is proven and tested, but the only chance that my capital can be repeated in bitcoin is only x3 to x6 times.

Unlike altcoins, it's higher, it's as low as x30, up to 1000x even if it's possible to make a profit on that thing, and then my target is also high because I want to get a profit because I aim to get a house and land this bull run.
It's true, Altcoins have the opportunity to increase their prices repeatedly. However, you need to know that altcoins have very high risks, including meme coins which are very high. It's better to buy altcoins that have the potential to provide profits with quite small risks, such as BNB, for example. Ethereum and Solana.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2462
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:04:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #88 on: March 22, 2024, 01:24:49 PM »

It's true, Altcoins have the opportunity to increase their prices repeatedly. However, you need to know that altcoins have very high risks, including meme coins which are very high. It's better to buy altcoins that have the potential to provide profits with quite small risks, such as BNB, for example. Ethereum and Solana.

I agree with you that altcoin rates are higher than bitcoin, but if we choose potential altcoins such as ethereum, BNB and Solana we are safer and can make a profit if the market improves, of course waiting for the bitcoin price to increase.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2041
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 05:16:55 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #89 on: March 22, 2024, 05:36:10 PM »
color=blue]How much % of your total assets are in the crypto market? How much of it is in BTC? When do you plan to restructure your portfolio in the future?[/color]
Well, let me really honest with ya all, currently, I can not say the actual amount of my portfolio (in percentage) that I currently have in crypto, but what I do know is that, I have investment in crypto and also have invested on some landed properties, this are currently the two areas I have investment in.

And talking about crypto, though my landed properties are currently worth far more than my entire crypto portfolio, I am still more involved in crypto investments than any other.
And currently, I am not actually actually shy to say that I don't have a single investment in bitcoin at this very moment, I sold all my bitcoin at the recent all time high and still waiting to buy back at a cheaper price, for I believe that Bitcoin will still go back down a bit before it starts rising again, right now, 100 percent of my crypto portfolio are in altcoins, good altcoins I believe will do excellently well in this coming bull run.

And besides, I personally think that altcoin investment can be really more profitable than bitcoin, though the risk is way higher than investing in bitcoin, but if actually you do your home work well and invest in altcoin with great future, and they actually turn out to do great in the future, you will make more profit than you would have made in bitcoin investment.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀