follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Which memecoin has come through for you recently?  (Read 2613 times)

Offline Kizozo

• Under Review
  • Activity: 50
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 09, 2024, 02:30:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma 50 Posts Search
Which memecoin has come through for you recently?
« on: February 04, 2024, 09:12:10 PM »
My interest in memecoins began around April of 2023 after PEPE came to limelight and subsequently hit over $1b mcap in less than 3 months with many investors making 50 to 100×.

I became more interested after BONK followed similar pattern few months ago and decided to ape a little bag of MYRO towards the end of 2023 when the token dipped and it wasn't long before the token printed some green candle and went bullish around late January. Quickly took some profit and reinvested some funds after another flash dip.

While browsing through my X feed today, I was surprised to see the token trending again and on opening my Bitget PF, I was already 2×+ of what I just recently invested. Quickly took out decent amount of profits again.

It's not too much though but looking at the current BTC and major altcoins trends, I think looking into potential memecoin can do some magic and keep one afloat before the bullrun but of course it's not a financial advise.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Which memecoin has come through for you recently?
« on: February 04, 2024, 09:12:10 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1580
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:19:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
Re: Which memecoin has come through for you recently?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2024, 09:17:21 PM »
If you do try to hover yourself on SOLANA ecosystem and having those meme or shitcoins that launching on dex on every seconds or minutes then tons of them could easily
shoot up from 10-600x in a short span of time. It isnt really just that been known or really that making too much noise.

Just like on what i have made out some money on 100x on WIF and GME on which giving almost 100x in a matter of days. If we do speak about $SHIB
like coins then it isnt really that something easy that you could really be able to found on. Why? among all of the coins that been
available on the market excluding those who do launches up from time to time then there's no way for you to determine on which one.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1200
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:24:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2024, 09:57:53 PM »
The two meme coins that actually piqued my interest were dogecoin and Shiba inu. Although it was dogecoin that earned me some profit in 2021, later on, after Shiba inu had pumped, I thought it was going to pump again, but it did not. I also felt tempted to invest in babydoge, wakanda inu, and some other few, but up till now, I have not made any profit but just lost. Recently, I have not invested in any altcoins. I am not moved to do so.

Offline Maxicreed

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 31
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 05:43:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2024, 10:19:37 PM »
 If we do speak about $SHIB like coins then it isnt really that something easy that you could really be able to found on. Why? among all of the coins that been
available on the market excluding those who do launches up from time to time then there's no way for you to determine on which one.
[/quote]
Tbh SHIB was unique but I feel it has seen some healthy competition recently. PEPE was massive and could be building something to outperform it previous price action. Solana ecosystem is also looking to be the highlight of this imminent bull run hence we have to put anything built on it blockchain on our radar. I did buy MYRO and Pyth on Bitget solely because of their listing speed and have taking profit on two occasions. So yeah we may not see another SHIB now but taking advantage of decent price actions from the available atm will keep us financially afloat.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 10:25:25 PM by Maxicreed »

Offline Sokani

• Activity: 466
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 03:50:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2024, 10:42:42 PM »
~
If you know how to spot out good memecoins, that's good for you. Memecoins lack use cases, they'are mostly scams, and I choose not to waste my time and resources on such tokens.

I also felt tempted to invest in babydoge, wakanda inu, and some other few, but up till now, I have not made any profit but just lost. Recently, I have not invested in any altcoins. I am not moved to do so.

One thing I've come to realize about some of these memecoins like babydoge you mentioned is that there can be more than one babydoge token on a particular network. Currently, some devs are still creating new babydoge tokens and if you don't check properly, you may end up buying bdoge different from the one you'd in mind.

Offline Mrbluntzy

• Activity: 145
  • The 🪓 is blunt
  • Last Active: April 17, 2024, 01:00:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Quick Poster 100 Posts Karma
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2024, 11:05:35 PM »
I have not made any profit from meme coins before and that's because I have a little confusion on the best meme coin to buy which can become a good gem to generate huge profit for me. Some people are saying that people is a best meme coin which have a lot of inveators and can get pump in the bill market, but I am not yet convinced on the right meme to buy.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████

Offline bayu7adi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1202
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 07:13:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2024, 05:57:21 AM »
I've only ever had Dogecoin in the meme category, and to be honest, I'm not really into meme coins. I use Dogecoin for transactions on platforms that accept payments using DOGE because the fees are more reasonable. Until now, I still see meme coins as coins based on luck alone, and gambling on these coins can be a bit draining because there are quite a lot of meme coins out there.

I think looking into potential memecoin can do some magic and keep one afloat before the bullrun but of course it's not a financial advise.

How long are we going to focus on magic or miracles? It does happen sometimes, but predicting it isn't easy.
If we buy 10 meme coins and only 3 experience a bullish moment, we're still at a loss. Hoping for 7 miracles in meme coins that fail is a difficult thing to do.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2024, 05:57:21 AM »

Offline Kizozo

• Under Review
  • Activity: 50
  • Last Active: March 09, 2024, 02:30:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Karma 50 Posts Search
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2024, 06:19:20 AM »
I've only ever had Dogecoin in the meme category, and to be honest, I'm not really into meme coins. I use Dogecoin for transactions on platforms that accept payments using DOGE because the fees are more reasonable. Until now, I still see meme coins as coins based on luck alone, and gambling on these coins can be a bit draining because there are quite a lot of meme coins out there.

I think looking into potential memecoin can do some magic and keep one afloat before the bullrun but of course it's not a financial advise.

How long are we going to focus on magic or miracles? It does happen sometimes, but predicting it isn't easy.
If we buy 10 meme coins and only 3 experience a bullish moment, we're still at a loss. Hoping for 7 miracles in meme coins that fail is a difficult thing to do.

That is why it is essential for you to DYOR...People still get rekt for investing in some altcoins too. I adopted a strategy that has been working for me by buying only memecoins listed on reputable CEX like Bitget and Binance, mostly on Bitget because Binance don't list memecoin early. I checked out their market cap and only invest in those above $50m mcap. The profit may not be too much if it pumped unlike when you invested early on it before making it to the CEX but that will also help to mitigate the risk of loosing your funds. Check all the memecoins I listed above, they are all trading on virtually all the top 10 exchanges. I don't see that as luck but of course, I don't hodl them for long term. I watch out for the dip, grab a decent entry and sell out when it pump again. Easy peasy.

Offline Geey

• Activity: 933
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 01:35:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2024, 11:36:26 AM »
My experience is that from the start I started investing in meme coins that I liked was Dogecoin because the price used to be very cheap and I experienced a price increase of $0.3. Because of that price increase, Dogecoin has made many people who save Dogecoin become very rich, let's imagine how many times the profit will be. earned by dogecoin holders, perhaps an estimate of 1000-2000x the profits obtained. but now many new meme coins are emerging and there are many good projects about meme coins, in the future memecoin is growing and many investors like to invest because it produces many times the profits.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline iamcryptic

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 45
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 04:02:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Search Karma 10 Posts
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2024, 11:48:31 AM »

That is why it is essential for you to DYOR...People still get rekt for investing in some altcoins too. I adopted a strategy that has been working for me by buying only memecoins listed on reputable CEX like Bitget and Binance, mostly on Bitget because Binance don't list memecoin early. I checked out their market cap and only invest in those above $50m mcap. The profit may not be too much if it pumped unlike when you invested early on it before making it to the CEX but that will also help to mitigate the risk of loosing your funds. Check all the memecoins I listed above, they are all trading on virtually all the top 10 exchanges. I don't see that as luck but of course, I don't hodl them for long term. I watch out for the dip, grab a decent entry and sell out when it pump again. Easy peasy.
That's true, the first cex you mentioned has a knack for listing memecoins pronto before they go mainstream, giving users an opportunity for early entry. I've got eyes on their memezone for new listings though. But do you think memes on Solana ecosystem will continue to do well? If so for now long..

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1495
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:35:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2024, 05:51:11 AM »
My experience is that from the start I started investing in meme coins that I liked was Dogecoin because the price used to be very cheap and I experienced a price increase of $0.3. Because of that price increase, Dogecoin has made many people who save Dogecoin become very rich, let's imagine how many times the profit will be. earned by dogecoin holders, perhaps an estimate of 1000-2000x the profits obtained. but now many new meme coins are emerging and there are many good projects about meme coins, in the future memecoin is growing and many investors like to invest because it produces many times the profits.
I guess right now you are waiting and hoping for the price of Dogecoin to rise again and want to get out of this downturn because you are trapped in Dogecoin, Dogecoin will make another price increase when there is good news from Elon Musk who often gives surprises in cryptocurrency, stay patient and wait until In 2025, after the halving, there will usually be many memecoins that will rise and hopefully Dogecoin will be one of them.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1693
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:02:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2024, 06:16:45 AM »
~
It can do some magic towards our portfolio, but not for me.

I re-allocated my portfolio within the past few weeks, and I didn't think of holding a meme coin in preparation for the bull run. I believe that there are better coins out there that are better to put my money with. Of course what works for me might not work for everyone else here, and there's a chance that investing into meme coins might be a life-changing moment for other people here.

I have a bad experience in meme coins overall, and although I gained some profits in the past, it wasn't enough to cover all of my losses. Nevertheless, what happened to me might not happened to other here. Just try to invest into meme coins if you feel that you need to.

None, and I'm not focusing on meme coins currently. I'm focusing more on the airdrops that has a potential to pump when the bull market comes.

Online joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1807
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:27:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2024, 09:40:23 AM »
I guess WEN is the most recent one that I managed to claim. I'm surprised nobody mentioned it yet, considering how popular they have been on social media recently. A lot of influencers encourage people to buy the dip while they secretly exit at the top. Not sure what the future holds for them, at the very least it should hover around the top 100 just because it has a connection with Jupiter and Solana. Other than that I also traded BONK and Myro (?) on Solana recently, most of them are short-term trades tho.

Offline Geey

• Activity: 933
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 01:35:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2024, 03:31:10 PM »
I guess right now you are waiting and hoping for the price of Dogecoin to rise again and want to get out of this downturn because you are trapped in Dogecoin, Dogecoin will make another price increase when there is good news from Elon Musk who often gives surprises in cryptocurrency, stay patient and wait until In 2025, after the halving, there will usually be many memecoins that will rise and hopefully Dogecoin will be one of them.
I hope so, friend, hopefully in 2024-2025 we can get a lot of changes from crypto so that it can change the facilities of our lives... but I'm sure Dogecoin is now preparing new developments that can change its quality. Many people keep Dogecoin for the long term and they hope that Dogecoin can rise like in previous years which benefits many people many times their capital.
Now we have to be patient and wait for the price of Dogecoin to increase many times as before.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2024, 11:21:50 PM »
Indeed, Dogecoin is the most impressive, whatever its current condition and how people respond to it, as well as what their hopes are for the price of Doge, on the other hand, Doge is still Doge. I remember how in the past Doge was really a coin, we often got it from various rewards, claims, games or other prizes. What is often also a faucet. because the price at that time was still very small and the transaction fees were also very small compared to Ethereum at that time. However, there are many people who use Doge to play several games or just for gambling.

Until finally now meme coins have become more and more mushrooming, so many shit coins have been born because of the hype about this meme coin. Even if we look at the coin market cap, there are a lot of lists of meme coins:
https://coinmarketcap.com/view/memes/

Currently, since the bullish end of Doge and Shiba Inu last season, I personally have never had time to analyze other meme coins. Even though there were lots of people coming. And there are also many people who get high rewards and profits from these coins, such as Pepe, baby doge, and others. But for some reason, I personally am not that interested, because maybe I'm not a high risk taker.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG