follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Which memecoin has come through for you recently?  (Read 2638 times)

Offline Etranger

• Activity: 643
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 29, 2024, 10:27:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Poll Voter Search
Re: Which memecoin has come through for you recently?
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2024, 05:24:50 PM »
Investing in meme coin is just like sports betting, sometimes, you just have to bet against the general opinions of people, for sometimes, even the greater number of people are wrong in their general opinion..
I myself missed a lot of opportunities in this crypto space due to listening and acting based on the opinions of the general public..
I knew about doge coin when it's worth nothing, the general public called it shit, I listened and never bought it.
I knew about Shiba inu at their nothing stage, people called it shit, I listened and never bought it.
I knew about pepe, floki and so many others that did well, people called meme coins in general shit, and I listened and never bought any, but with time now, I've come to realise how foolished I've been, and I tend to correct that going forward, as I have started adding some meme coins with good potentials to my portfolio, talking about meme coins like COQ inu, CoconutChicken (CCC), this two I've bought, and still looking to buy many others with good potentials for the coming bull run.

I think you were right and you should have listened to yourself. I believe the only way to make great profits on a meme coin is investing in one when the hype has not begun yet, when only a few knots about it. That is the stage where it is worth investing to. When everyone talks about this coin, when you can read everywhere about its huge success, that means that the train is already to risky ti take and maybe even missed already.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2024, 05:24:50 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 902
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 02:49:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2024, 06:14:51 PM »
      -   I think the meme coins that can blow up this upcoming bull run are Aidoge, Pepe, Doge, Shiba Inu, Bonk, and Babydoge and Caw. This is the one that, in my opinion, can also rally during the bull season.

But that's not all; I already have holdings of the ones I mentioned, but I only have four that I'm holding right now in my wallet balance in an exchange because I also do day trading anyway.

Offline Rembroman

• Activity: 104
  • Last Active: May 29, 2024, 01:29:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    100 Posts Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2024, 08:49:16 PM »
I'm careful with memcoins now. As for me, something more stable is better, for example staking. That’s basically what I’m doing now, trading spot and staking on TFS on Fairspin, so at least I’ll save myself some nerves))

Offline Etranger

• Activity: 643
  • Last Active: May 29, 2024, 10:27:27 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Search
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2024, 12:05:15 PM »
      -   I think the meme coins that can blow up this upcoming bull run are Aidoge, Pepe, Doge, Shiba Inu, Bonk, and Babydoge and Caw. This is the one that, in my opinion, can also rally during the bull season.

But that's not all; I already have holdings of the ones I mentioned, but I only have four that I'm holding right now in my wallet balance in an exchange because I also do day trading anyway.

PEPE has already blown up, the last 3 days has shown 140%+ profit. The token was at this level only during the first time of its existence. However, the risk of trading in it remains at the same high level. Meme tokens are also falling significantly and rapidly.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 755
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 06:45:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #49 on: February 29, 2024, 12:43:05 PM »
PEPE has already blown up, the last 3 days has shown 140%+ profit. The token was at this level only during the first time of its existence. However, the risk of trading in it remains at the same high level. Meme tokens are also falling significantly and rapidly.
Pepe is a meme altcoin that is currently having good movement, and it seems that the price of PEPE has returned to close to the ATH price when this coin was first launched. At least PEPE has proven that it is one of the meme coins that is still surviving and is able to compete with Shiba and Doge coins.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1732
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 05:35:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2024, 12:18:32 PM »
My interest in memecoins began around April of 2023 after PEPE came to limelight and subsequently hit over $1b mcap in less than 3 months with many investors making 50 to 100×.

I became more interested after BONK followed similar pattern few months ago and decided to ape a little bag of MYRO towards the end of 2023 when the token dipped and it wasn't long before the token printed some green candle and went bullish around late January. Quickly took some profit and reinvested some funds after another flash dip.

While browsing through my X feed today, I was surprised to see the token trending again and on opening my Bitget PF, I was already 2×+ of what I just recently invested. Quickly took out decent amount of profits again.

It's not too much though but looking at the current BTC and major altcoins trends, I think looking into potential memecoin can do some magic and keep one afloat before the bullrun but of course it's not a financial advise.

Just in the past few days, when bitcoin started to rally, the other altcoins and meme coins that are in the top listing also increased their price values in the market, as if bitcoin pulled up other meme coins like Pepe coin.

And this is the only Pepe coin in my holdings; in fact, in just 3 days when Bitcoin rallied, Pepe coin also rallied, and I earned 425 dollars in just a matter of 3 days. Then I continued to do it day trading until now because I kept up with its uptrend while doing the day trade.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1833
  • Last Active: May 30, 2024, 03:15:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2024, 12:54:03 PM »
Pepe is a meme altcoin that is currently having good movement, and it seems that the price of PEPE has returned to close to the ATH price when this coin was first launched. At least PEPE has proven that it is one of the meme coins that is still surviving and is able to compete with Shiba and Doge coins.
Yes, maybe Pepe is one of the only memecoins that can survive not only because there is hype, but we can only find memecoins like Pepe after seeing a lot of memecoins that end in failure. I think it's a very far comparison to find a "successful" memecoin with a failed memecoin.

The ones who benefited from Pepe were obviously the ones who held it from the start and I even saw some of the people who benefited were the ones who forgot they had memecoins in their wallets. It was a stroke of luck.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2024, 12:54:03 PM »

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1604
  • Last Active: May 30, 2024, 10:41:58 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2024, 01:42:23 PM »
Yes, maybe Pepe is one of the only memecoins that can survive not only because there is hype, but we can only find memecoins like Pepe after seeing a lot of memecoins that end in failure. I think it's a very far comparison to find a "successful" memecoin with a failed memecoin.

The ones who benefited from Pepe were obviously the ones who held it from the start and I even saw some of the people who benefited were the ones who forgot they had memecoins in their wallets. It was a stroke of luck.
When it comes to meme coins then i've been holding $PEPE $FLOKI in my bag for a while now. $PEPE hadnt been able to experience bull run on which i do believe that it might be giving out some huge attention on this upcoming bull run. Recently it is really that making some serious price increase and same goes with Floki. Come in mind that these both projects had been listed together in Binance on which i have those thoughts and impressions that there's something behind these listings but well it is really just that money.

SHIB? Im not saying that this one is already over but we do know that people would really be finding something new
but well there are still who do stick into their bags for how many years already.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1648
  • Last Active: May 30, 2024, 12:48:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2024, 05:24:05 PM »

Meme coins are worthy investment decision but I think the time of investment in meme coins is before the initiation of Bull season and now there is also an opportunity yet to invest in some meme coins.

Other meme coins are fine for investment but I don't think that AIDOGE and Caw are not as much successful as people thinks so except these two other meme coins can give you good profit if keep until good moment of markets. One can also invest in more suitable coins instead of meme coins as risk in tops coins are less and meme coins are more risky than any assets.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1127
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 30, 2024, 10:20:27 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2024, 07:35:54 PM »
Investing in meme coin is just like sports betting, sometimes, you just have to bet against the general opinions of people, for sometimes, even the greater number of people are wrong in their general opinion..
I myself missed a lot of opportunities in this crypto space due to listening and acting based on the opinions of the general public..
I knew about doge coin when it's worth nothing, the general public called it shit, I listened and never bought it.
I knew about Shiba inu at their nothing stage, people called it shit, I listened and never bought it.
I knew about pepe, floki and so many others that did well, people called meme coins in general shit, and I listened and never bought any, but with time now, I've come to realise how foolished I've been, and I tend to correct that going forward, as I have started adding some meme coins with good potentials to my portfolio, talking about meme coins like COQ inu, CoconutChicken (CCC), this two I've bought, and still looking to buy many others with good potentials for the coming bull run.

I think you were right and you should have listened to yourself. I believe the only way to make great profits on a meme coin is investing in one when the hype has not begun yet, when only a few knots about it. That is the stage where it is worth investing to. When everyone talks about this coin, when you can read everywhere about its huge success, that means that the train is already to risky ti take and maybe even missed already.
Investors have a mixed feeling about meme coin. As far as I know most investors can think of these coins as a tram card. Everyone try to be profitable by investing little money from by this meme project. Currently, few reliable meme coins are creating huge hype in the market, but not everyone can be profitable here. Because we know that the most profitable investors are those who invest here before the hype starts. As soon as the hype is over, the coin may go back to its former position. While many people have gained a lot of money by investing in meme coin, many have lost it due to carelessness. It is a riskier investment than other currencies which will help the investor to increase the amount of losses rather than gains.

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2024, 08:51:22 AM »
My interest in memecoins began around April of 2023 after PEPE came to limelight and subsequently hit over $1b mcap in less than 3 months with many investors making 50 to 100×.

I became more interested after BONK followed similar pattern few months ago and decided to ape a little bag of MYRO towards the end of 2023 when the token dipped and it wasn't long before the token printed some green candle and went bullish around late January. Quickly took some profit and reinvested some funds after another flash dip.

While browsing through my X feed today, I was surprised to see the token trending again and on opening my Bitget PF, I was already 2×+ of what I just recently invested. Quickly took out decent amount of profits again.

It's not too much though but looking at the current BTC and major altcoins trends, I think looking into potential memecoin can do some magic and keep one afloat before the bullrun but of course it's not a financial advise.
Memecoin are mostly scams but I think the memecoin that have been having a bit of moment recently is dogecoin.it start as a joke, but gained a lot of popularity and the price has rise. It's also become a cultural phenomenon, with a community of people who are passionate about the coin.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 11:38:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2024, 09:40:52 AM »

Memecoin are mostly scams but I think the memecoin that have been having a bit of moment recently is dogecoin.it start as a joke, but gained a lot of popularity and the price has rise. It's also become a cultural phenomenon, with a community of people who are passionate about the coin.

That's right, dogecoin and shib are two very popular memecoins. If you want to invest we can buy these two coins, but I'm not a fan of memecoins. So I will buy another topcoin. It's too risky to invest in meme coins, as you said most are scams.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1833
  • Last Active: May 30, 2024, 03:15:45 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2024, 11:45:25 AM »

When it comes to meme coins then i've been holding $PEPE $FLOKI in my bag for a while now. $PEPE hadnt been able to experience bull run on which i do believe that it might be giving out some huge attention on this upcoming bull run. Recently it is really that making some serious price increase and same goes with Floki. Come in mind that these both projects had been listed together in Binance on which i have those thoughts and impressions that there's something behind these listings but well it is really just that money.

SHIB? Im not saying that this one is already over but we do know that people would really be finding something new
but well there are still who do stick into their bags for how many years already.
If we notice, that every time there is a new hype, the previous hype will be forgotten, which is what makes coinmeme unable to last long in the market. This may also be due to the role of a community that is not fully solid and only seizes the opportunity when it comes.

Previously, $doge was also the same, it's just that what distinguishes $doge is always noticed by Elon on his twitter, so that many people don't actually see $dogenya, but they see Elon's tweets. That's what I think makes doge survive.

Offline FOKA33

• Activity: 128
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 12:44:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    100 Posts Mobile User Poll Voter
« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2024, 03:18:51 PM »

Dogecoin change my life as 2020, when it skyrocket from $0.002 to 0.9 USD in 2021 and I made some gains from it. Other coins are shiba Inu.

Offline robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1910
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 12:27:25 AM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2024, 06:48:03 PM »
I think looking into potential memecoin can do some magic and keep one afloat before the bullrun but of course it's not a financial advise.

After Shib and Pepe investors are on the hunt for the next big thing in the meme world but there are so many meme coins in the market and new ones keep coming a friend recommended one to me it is Pepemo but unfortunately it not performing the same way like Pepe the price keeps dropping based on the stat on Coinmarketcap.
This is proof that all hype is profitable and it's still a big gambler investing in tokens based on hype.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██