follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Bitcoin gives you freedom.  (Read 2307 times)

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1202
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 10:30:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
Bitcoin gives you freedom.
« on: February 07, 2024, 11:23:27 PM »
We all know that Bitcoin is the leading crypto in the space, followed by other altcoins on the list that are also doing great. While investing in some other assets, you actually need quality time depending on the asset you are investing on. You will also deal on a  centralize system where there is no privacy, people around who knows you will actually know what asset you have invested on and you may have to visit some office to process your papers of agreement on which ever asset it is.

If you are also an entrepreneur, running  business, you will definitely spend time and energy at you business place. If you are also an employee, you definitely will have to be at the office from morning to evening depending on the nature of the job.

But if you are investing in Bitcoin, you will have the freedom to do what so ever you want because investing in Bitcoin doesn't take you time, you can do it in your house or any comfortable place.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Bitcoin gives you freedom.
« on: February 07, 2024, 11:23:27 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Bitcoin gives you freedom.
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2024, 11:29:56 PM »
But if you are investing in Bitcoin, you will have the freedom to do what so ever you want because investing in Bitcoin doesn't take you time, you can do it in your house or any comfortable place.
Yes, Bitcoin investment allows us to have a digital asset that can we manage ourselves. It doesn't need the third party, it can be done ourselves. It also doesn't require to invest in certain amount of money. We can invest whatever the amount of money we have. Sure, Bitcoin gives us the freedom to have investment with our own ability and with our own goal. It is very different with other assets that regulate by the government.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline goaldot

• Activity: 60
  • Last Active: April 07, 2024, 08:05:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    50 Posts Topic Starter 10 Posts
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2024, 06:10:02 AM »
Yes, it gives freedom. it really gives peace of mind and relaxation. Whenever I invest in bitcoin, I don't have any problem or being restless. No fear to encounter whether my investment is going to turn out poor. I invest any where and time even in they comfort of my home or workplace. l don't have issues or regulations. No tax, no government restrictions. It is really good to invest in bitcoin.

Offline retreat

• Activity: 422
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 05:38:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Poll Voter Mobile User Search
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2024, 06:57:11 AM »
-snip-

Freedom in investing in Bitcoin can only be achieved if you use a custodial wallet which allows you to manage your assets from wherever you want, whether from your cellphone or computer. By using a custodial wallet, it will allow holders to be able to do various things such as manage, transact, and sell or deposit Bitcoin into their wallet whenever they want. It also allows holders to actually hold their Bitcoins, rather than entrusting them to centralized exchanges which only show a representation of how much Bitcoin they have in their account.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1732
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 05:35:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2024, 07:07:17 AM »
I believe that Bitcoin can be a tool for us to have the financial freedom that is called for. Although I know that many can be instruments, in my opinion, it helps me to achieve that thing.

I won't get financial freedom right away, but it's giving me little by little. Since it became a replacement for my job and I waited a long time just to find it, I didn't regret studying it and knowing how to use it. I don't regret it.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1729
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:59:52 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2024, 03:28:47 PM »
I believe that Bitcoin can be a tool for us to have the financial freedom that is called for. Although I know that many can be instruments, in my opinion, it helps me to achieve that thing.

I won't get financial freedom right away, but it's giving me little by little. Since it became a replacement for my job and I waited a long time just to find it, I didn't regret studying it and knowing how to use it. I don't regret it.
Complete financial freedom is still difficult to exercise, we are still under the shadow of the government and it is happening today.
Bitcoin may be a good avenue for financial freedom, but it is hindered by various regulations.

I am also active and have a 24-hour job in crypto, it gives me many benefits.
Bitcoin has been one of my main investments to date, but when you're in a country that only provides regulation as a commodity tool, it's not entirely financial freedom. But it may be better than being banned completely.

Online KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2969
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 07:39:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2024, 06:32:13 PM »
Before investing in BTC, I also invested in real estate, gold and securities. These assets also give me freedom and I can do other jobs while they continue to increase in the long term without any impact on my effects. I could not find any difference between BTC and the remaining assets if in terms of "freedom". So it can be said: Investment gives us freedom.

I only see that compared to traditional assets, BTC gives me greater profits after each cycle. The price of BTC is always higher after every 4 years, something that many altcoins cannot do.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2024, 06:32:13 PM »

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1543
  • Intraday its not mine
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 06:42:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2024, 06:53:31 PM »
Bitcoin can give you freedom if you have a large amount of money to invest in Bitcoin while doing DCA since you are making a profit while buying cheap and holding it during a bull market and monitoring the price with your phone anywhere anytime but for other people who can't invest a large amount of money in Bitcoin it does not actually give you freedom like most of us here we are still looking for ways to gain more Bitcoins to hold for the next new ATH.
Tip box: bc1q5lhq6trmn0e3scncd3rn4203mltptue4m0nwfz

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 853
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 11:54:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2024, 08:54:59 PM »
If we begin to judge bitcoin investment by this, I think, there will not be much difference between Bitcoin and other investment tools because they do offer the same proceeding of having your investment done with them in the comfort of your home. Since we are in the digital era of transacting business online without coming close, but will have everything done online in the comfort of your home.

What makes Bitcoin stand out from other investments, it's its anonymity of how much bitcoin an investor holds at their disposal, or not having permission or conditions on when to trade your bitcoin. You can trade at any time without any interference as a third-party

Offline Hamza2424

• Activity: 849
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 05:59:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Third year Anniversary Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2024, 09:09:56 PM »
Hehe, Bitcoin gives freedom and for freedom ahh, today was the voting and we cast a vote and now I'm impatiently waiting for the results and what the fish this system haha there's not even a single confirmed result is out yet, all are the unofficially confirmed results.

Hehe At the same time looking like Bitcoin is taking all this for granted and pumping hard anyway currently trading above 45k and seems like our party is also going to hold the positon as Bitcoin is holding.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 591
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 09:23:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2024, 09:17:05 PM »
Yes, Bitcoin investment allows us to have a digital asset that can we manage ourselves. It doesn't need the third party, it can be done ourselves. It also doesn't require to invest in certain amount of money. We can invest whatever the amount of money we have. Sure, Bitcoin gives us the freedom to have investment with our own ability and with our own goal. It is very different with other assets that regulate by the government.
And this was this initial thought of Satoshi as he felt the need for him to give us a currency that would help free the common man from every shackles of the central banks and their control of your own money. Bitcoin indeed certified freedom and to a certain degree it gives the owner peace of mind too.

But all to note that investment in Bitcoin still requires a bit of work because it's not as easy as it seems and besides many people actually started but all ended their investment due to lack of planning and so many other factors, but all the same it's still far way better than to save up your money in the bank where inflation only will definitely eat it up.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1537
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 07:06:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2024, 09:13:50 AM »
Exactly. All types of social status can also jump-in with Bitcoin unlike the game of fiat wherein most individuals in the lower class won't be able to have access on banks and most commonly be affected by inflation. In Bitcoin you may have the chance to achieve financial freedom but in fiat, I don't think the political and banking system will allow ordinary people to achieve that.

Online Gurujebs

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1201
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 07:36:58 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2024, 11:34:47 AM »
The government always has an agenda and they are very selfish to themselves, they never considered people, what the government takes from you is what the Bitcoin gives and it's that freedom to free do what you like with your asset.

If today you want to open a bank account, you will have to provide some means of Identification, without any of it you woukdn be able to open an account but with Bitcoin, you can open your wallet and buy bitcoin from any vendor without looking for any permission. When you also want to withdraw same money from bank, you need the bank permission to do that but with Bitcoin, you don't need all that process.

The government can wake up one day and decide to seize all the money in your bank account if they have problems with you and you can't fight them back unless you follow the legal processes but with Bitcoin, no absolute human being can do such with you, this is the height of the versatility you get from using Bitcoin.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1541
  • Last Active: Today at 03:14:52 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2024, 02:35:15 PM »

It's true, by investing in Bitcoin and other crypto, it gives us freedom and privacy without many people knowing how many assets we have, in contrast to real assets such as land, houses and even gold, if the government finds out they will be taxed, even neighbors who don't like us, they also comment on where our wealth comes from

Online bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4062
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 05:45:15 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2024, 03:01:55 PM »

It's true, by investing in Bitcoin and other crypto, it gives us freedom and privacy without many people knowing how many assets we have, in contrast to real assets such as land, houses and even gold, if the government finds out they will be taxed, even neighbors who don't like us, they also comment on where our wealth comes from

People in crypto today care little about privacy. They pass KYC on every single exchange, to trade every single amount of money at their own request. In the beginning it was about freedom of funds, uncontrolled funds turnover. Now everyone has passed detailed KYC and deposit round amounts to exchange from one and the same own wallet. People dont even use mixers much. Its artificial freedom. People think they are free, until they receive invitation to pass private persons audit from authorities.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██