follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Solana network shuts down, will you still invest in SOL?  (Read 3625 times)

Offline Trongduy

• Activity: 835
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:52:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Karma Sixth year Anniversary
Re: Solana network shuts down, will you still invest in SOL?
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2024, 04:53:29 AM »
If you are SOL token investore, I'd like to know your views on Solana and SOL:
  • Did the Solana incident impact your decision to invest in SOL?
  • Are you really bothered by the failure of the Solana blockchain?
  • Do you believe that in the uptrend in 2025, the SOL token price will still grow and will not be negatively impacted by Solana blockchain outages?
I still don't have SOL in my account so I just continue to follow Solana ecosystem.

1. This problem of Solana was ignored by the community. I also see outage happening often but the SOL token still increases in price.
2. I don't care much about blockchain quality, I only care about profits from SOL.
3. I believe that good news and FOMO are what SOL needs to continue to increase, not the number of days of stable operation, so if the network stops, SOL token price will still increase normally.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2024, 04:53:29 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Gurujebs

• Activity: 1081
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 02:43:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2024, 07:45:00 AM »
Yeah now I come to my senses and indeed that I am investing back to Solana as I see those issue is kinda isolated and yeah can be fixed over time , SOL is one of the most promising project this market ever had and for me even if this may not kill Ethereum yet this can compete to the Ethereum networks .

If you said fix over time then I'm not sure you know Solana more than you do, there has been outage of Solana more than 5 times between 2022 and 2024 and I expect to see another outage very soon especially now that bullrun is fast approaching, there is going to be a lot of folks that will be excited and because here is a maximum number of people together with spam transactions and attacks, it can still get outage any time.

A lot of people buy a coin because they see people discuss it, because they see people buy it but they don't even understand anything they are buying. Most people are having Solana in their wallet because the airdrops and the promised meme coins that pumped some weeks and months ago. By the time all this activities stop, many of them that are loyal will leave.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online NikeFit_7777

• Activity: 1192
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 02:37:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2024, 09:11:37 AM »
Regardless of the rather, constant outages in Solana network, I personally stil see and consider SOL as a good investment vehicle for those who have a lot of money and can afford as many SOL tokens as possible. If I had a million dollars to invest in cryptocurrencies for the coming bull run, I won't think twice investing a max of one hundred thousand dollars on SOL alone, and this is because over the years, I've watched and discovered that the network outages on Solana blockchain have never realty had any much and noticeable negative impact on the SOL token and it's growth, so, coming further into the future, investors have become even more confident in SOL, that regardless of what happens in terms of network outages and so on, SOL always recovers - if at all the outage had any negative impact.
I'm sorry, don't you think this asset is overpriced? And that it may be too late to buy it. On the contrary, I would personally consider an asset when it made at least -20% of the price, not when it made x2 to the price. And the difference would be enormous, think about it. Network failures are a separate topic. It's so amazing what they write about: "miracle technologies/development/future, etc." and they can't fix the network once and for all. Isn't that funny? As far as I'm concerned, that's their biggest problem. If it's hard to fix - what about the overall ecosystem? For me personally as a user, it only alienates me.

P.S. Invested a lot of money = the network has become and you can't withdraw anything.  ;D
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1642
  • Last Active: Today at 04:05:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2024, 05:10:59 PM »
Yeah now I come to my senses and indeed that I am investing back to Solana as I see those issue is kinda isolated and yeah can be fixed over time , SOL is one of the most promising project this market ever had and for me even if this may not kill Ethereum yet this can compete to the Ethereum networks .
Solana's problems are the only thing that makes people unsure about Solana, they are afraid that Solana will suddenly die and disappear, but I'm not sure about that.
We all know Solana is only recognized by many people because of its cheap and fast transaction fees, with just these two core capital Solana can compete with BNB (Binance).

They are a solid coin they will continue on to do well. I THINK THEY WILL TOP $300 in under a year.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2024, 05:04:26 AM »

If you said fix over time then I'm not sure you know Solana more than you do, there has been outage of Solana more than 5 times between 2022 and 2024 and I expect to see another outage very soon especially now that bullrun is fast approaching, there is going to be a lot of folks that will be excited and because here is a maximum number of people together with spam transactions and attacks, it can still get outage any time.

A lot of people buy a coin because they see people discuss it, because they see people buy it but they don't even understand anything they are buying. Most people are having Solana in their wallet because the airdrops and the promised meme coins that pumped some weeks and months ago. By the time all this activities stop, many of them that are loyal will leave.
So for who you care? if we are buying without understanding anything like what you said then are you affected? at least we know how to risk using our own money but thanks for the reply at least you have something to count for your weekly post count .

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/solana/

and also I am not 10% in growth  if ever there is a changes in the coming days I am ready to sell out and at least make my own profit.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1046
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2024, 06:27:06 AM »
They are a solid coin they will continue on to do well. I THINK THEY WILL TOP $300 in under a year.
Now Solana is getting stronger and now Solana has established a cooperative relationship with BYBIT, BYBIT is a CEX that is ranked 3rd globally, this is proof that Solana is really serious about building its project.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2024, 02:50:05 AM »

We all know that the Solana blockchain still has problems and the outage is proof of that, but I believe that with our dedication, the Solana Dev team can solve these problems and help Solana get better day by day. The dev team stayed after the collapse of FTX and continued to contribute to Solana, and as a result, Solana returned as strong as it is now.

Investment decisions are personal, you may need safety, while others are willing to take risks to get bigger profits. I believe that not all investors in SOL are inexperienced. Investment results will be the best answer!

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2024, 02:50:05 AM »

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1706
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2024, 11:49:47 PM »
We all know that the Solana blockchain still has problems and the outage is proof of that, but I believe that with our dedication, the Solana Dev team can solve these problems and help Solana get better day by day. The dev team stayed after the collapse of FTX and continued to contribute to Solana, and as a result, Solana returned as strong as it is now.

Investment decisions are personal, you may need safety, while others are willing to take risks to get bigger profits. I believe that not all investors in SOL are inexperienced. Investment results will be the best answer!
So far, Solana has actually done quite well in improving and also making development progress on its network. And in fact, this doesn't have a big impact on the development of Solana prices in the market. SOL's positive trend continues. And even quite significant. Meanwhile, on the other hand, Solana provides and offers various things and concepts that are much more beneficial and also progressive. So, it shouldn't have too much influence on SOL's struggle in the market. but no matter what, Solana must remain and always fix the situation quickly.

So when it comes to investment, it's really too late to invest. However, if we look at the previous ATH, this should not be the case. So there is still a chance for the coin to come back and then go up again.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2024, 01:17:12 AM »
So far, Solana has actually done quite well in improving and also making development progress on its network. And in fact, this doesn't have a big impact on the development of Solana prices in the market. SOL's positive trend continues. And even quite significant. Meanwhile, on the other hand, Solana provides and offers various things and concepts that are much more beneficial and also progressive. So, it shouldn't have too much influence on SOL's struggle in the market. but no matter what, Solana must remain and always fix the situation quickly.

So when it comes to investment, it's really too late to invest. However, if we look at the previous ATH, this should not be the case. So there is still a chance for the coin to come back and then go up again.
I consider the market impacts on SOL token price from two sides: positive and negative. Outage had a negative impact and we saw a slight price decline in SOL at that time. Meanwhile, the positive impact from the team's timely intervention + the strong growth of the ecosystem + impressive SOk token price increase has helped SOL token price recover quickly.

Currently SOL token price has reached 150 USD, investors are focusing on the new ATH and new projects in the Solana ecosystem, it seems that everyone no longer remembers Outage. Obviously, this huge optimism and expectation is a confirmation signal for the uptrend  ;D

Offline Rex067

• Activity: 98
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 11:22:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2024, 10:28:48 PM »
Recently, the Solana network experienced its 11th outage in the past 2 years, causing a stir in the crypto community. This network outage lasted nearly 5 hours, raising concerns about the stability of Solana blockchain platform[1].

However, contrary to my prediction, investor confidence in the SOL token still does not seem to be affected too much. Even many of my friends are still looking for investment opportunities in SOL with the expectation that this currency will continue to grow in the new growth cycle.

I tried thinking of a few reasons why investors are still optimistic about SOL:
  • Potential technology: despite many downtimes, Solana is very fast ~ 65k tps[2]. Technology is a powerful tool for marketing.
  • Diverse ecosystem: Solana has many dApps in most fields of DeFi, NFT, GameFi, so it attracts many users[3]. Transaction fees on Solana are very low so everyone can participate and use the network easily.
  • Support from large investors: Solana is backed by many large investment funds, Solana's brand is guaranteed[4].
  • SOL price is at a low zone compared to the old ATH of 256 USD.

It's easy to understand that with strong reasons like these, investors will continue to trust and invest in SOL tokens, despite the network's uncertain quality. I'm really interested in the optimistic sentiment of investors in the crypto market: crypto operates on the blockchain, but even though the blockchain has problems, token prices continue to grow.

If you are SOL token investore, I'd like to know your views on Solana and SOL:
  • Did the Solana incident impact your decision to invest in SOL?
  • Are you really bothered by the failure of the Solana blockchain?
  • Do you believe that in the uptrend in 2025, the SOL token price will still grow and will not be negatively impacted by Solana blockchain outages?

References:
[1] Solana outage was caused by infinite loop bug previously seen on devnet
[2] Solana (SOL): Scaling Crypto to the Masses
[3] Solana ecosystem
[4] Dealroom: Solana

Note:
  • My opinion was posted first in that topic, on Bitcointalk
  • I leave the source link to avoid plagiarism accusation.
  • I excluded/ included minor things from an original thread if necessary.
I don't invest in SOL I only invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum that my choice and opinions but on the other hand SOL is a great project and a great choice of investment too considering the factors and network. On how the SOL network as grow for this pass few years.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2024, 01:16:27 AM »
I don't invest in SOL I only invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum that my choice and opinions but on the other hand SOL is a great project and a great choice of investment too considering the factors and network. On how the SOL network as grow for this pass few years.
BTC and ETH have always been safe investment choices, and they deserve to make up the majority of our portfolio. However, SOL is also very attractive because the returns it brings are really superior to BTC, ETH, BNB and many top altcoins. I also don't have SOL because I only DCA BTC throughout the crypto winter, and to be honest I'm a little sorry for missing out on this opportunity, I couldn't have imagined Solana's impressive comeback after the FTX crash. Congratulations to those who have always believed in and stayed with Solana, they deserve the profits!

Offline rdluffy

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1309
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:45:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Search Avatar Topic Starter
« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2024, 04:45:02 PM »
BTC and ETH have always been safe investment choices, and they deserve to make up the majority of our portfolio. However, SOL is also very attractive because the returns it brings are really superior to BTC, ETH, BNB and many top altcoins. I also don't have SOL because I only DCA BTC throughout the crypto winter, and to be honest I'm a little sorry for missing out on this opportunity, I couldn't have imagined Solana's impressive comeback after the FTX crash. Congratulations to those who have always believed in and stayed with Solana, they deserve the profits!

I don't know if there were many users who kept a large amount of SOL in their portfolio after the FTX events
I myself had some SOL and sold most of them during the crash, but not at the bottom
I kept a few and continue to hold them
But I didn't buy more

I believe that few could see a future for SOL when it was at its bottom.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2024, 11:59:50 PM »
I don't know if there were many users who kept a large amount of SOL in their portfolio after the FTX events
I myself had some SOL and sold most of them during the crash, but not at the bottom
I kept a few and continue to hold them
But I didn't buy more

I believe that few could see a future for SOL when it was at its bottom.
Perhaps this is just a conspiracy theory: Thanks to the FTX event, SOL holders sold most of their SOL tokens, so whales knew this and accumulated a lot of SOL throughout the crypto winter. When they had enough SOL to manipulate the market, the whales pumped the price of SOL up very quickly and easily because investors had no more SOL to sell. In the end, even though the price of SOL has increased more than 20 times from the bottom, most of the profits belong to the whales, not the investors. Only a few diamond hands have made a profit, and I believe they deserve it.

Your decision to sell SOL is also perfectly reasonable, we can't know for sure what will happen in the future, we always have to manage risk well to protect our accounts. Other opportunities are always waiting for us ahead.

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2024, 02:22:22 AM »
I once saw the price of SOLANA coin at 12 dollars but I didn't buy it and until now the price of SOLANA coin is above 120 dollars, I haven't bought it.
I'm not really sure about this SOLANA coin because of the "shutdown" factor of the Blockchain and this for me is very scary because it could be worthless if a coin experiences a "shutdown" in the blockchain section.

I don't want to give you all FUD but I want to provide information that will keep me safe.
It's better for me to avoid problems like this so that I don't regret it later because this SOLANA coin is very risky for my own funds if it experiences another "shutdown" on the blockchain.
retire and rest in peace

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2024, 08:19:36 AM »
I'm sorry, don't you think this asset is overpriced?

Naturally, it is overrated, but you need to understand that everyone who is in the top is overrated and this is actually normal, what plays a big role here is not underestimation but popularity, and today Solana is very popular and in Asian countries it is only becoming more popular every day and that is why this asset It is worthy of investment because it will bring a lot of profit by buying it at any level, although it is advisable to buy it all when the market is in a drawdown.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG