follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Legitimacy statement by Spotcoin for total transparency  (Read 858 times)

Offline Pepstar

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 10
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: October 26, 2018, 09:22:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Legitimacy statement by Spotcoin for total transparency
« on: July 05, 2018, 11:13:07 PM »
In order for Spotcoin to (try and) prove it is fully above board, compliant and an integer company, they released a legitimacy statement to be as transparent as they can be. In times where some projects are hidden behind anonymous profiles and have no real connection with their fans, Spotcoin does a great job in taking people by the hand and show them around, literally.

What is Spotcoin? It's a blockchain project from Georgia that offers trading services (exchange), otc, mining services, fiat pairing and more :)

Eight important questions are being answered:

1-) Who checks if my investment will actually buy me tokens?
2-) How do you even know you’re compliant?
3-) All in-house? How can you be 100% sure?
4-) What about the SEC?
5-) What standards do you hold yourself to?
6-) Who is on the team?
7-) Who can vouch for you?
8-) What tells me you won’t take the money and run?

Read the statement here: https://medium.com/spotcoin/spotcoin-with-experience-comes-legitimacy-1adf04976299 [nofollow]

I can't deny I am biased, following the project from its early start. I love the vibe, the videos, their efforts to strenghten the $NEO family, the plans to get blockchain to the masses, to get blockchain businesses up and running in the Black Sea region. I can see them grow into a big regional player in time :) This is a project to keep an eye out  for:).
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 11:41:00 PM by Pepstar »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Legitimacy statement by Spotcoin for total transparency
« on: July 05, 2018, 11:13:07 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG