follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Ever gain mass adoption?  (Read 1129 times)

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1720
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 11:18:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Poll Voter
Re: Can Bitcoin Ever gain mass adoption?
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2024, 11:58:59 PM »
There are so many countries with people that never heard about Bitcoin, so there is so much potential for growth.
I dont think bitcoin will replace all fiat currencies in the world, but it can be used as reserved currency by people.

I watched a guy who travels around the world and give free bitcoin to people.
He was in Cuba and this is interesting video to watch:

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2024, 11:58:59 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1744
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 10:11:55 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2024, 01:40:12 AM »
Looking at how many countries like El-Salvador are openly adopting Bitcoin en masse certainly makes El-Salvador the center of attention.
However, El-Salvador has also bought Bitcoin gradually since they first adopted it.

There are two things:
- the government of Salvador buying Bitcoin constantly
- and mass adoption.....kind of failing for the main population after the free $30 gift!

Which brings us exactly to what OP said, most are not in for the tech but for:
Alongside its main introductory purpose, we've also seen it as a good investment asset that yields significant returns in the long run.

Online DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 02:29:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2024, 02:51:24 AM »

There has been a classic debate that Bitcoin could gain mass adoption and might possibly weaken the use of fiat currencies. I consider this debate unnecessary as there is a slim chance for this to occur.

I think Bitcoin can ever gain mass adoption, this requires deeper discussion. There must be clear rules regarding the legality of bitcoin. Maybe the classic debate that bitcoin could gain mass adoption will weaken fiat currency, clearly this will happen. Because bitcoin and crypto offer a lot of convenience when making transactions. The function of fiat currencies will be replaced.This is a consideration for governments who are hesitant to adopt bitcoin, besides that the government cannot control bitcoin and crypto.

Offline yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1825
  • Last Active: Today at 12:21:24 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2024, 03:41:29 AM »
My question:
1. If Bitcoin requires proper knowledge and personal research, does it limit those who are uneducated, IT illiterate, and ignorant?.
2. Would this limit it's mass adoption?.

Note: Even the ignorant ones among us use banking services/fiat currency.
Certainly, because those who are uneducated or ignorant in the field of technology will not be able to use Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies. Using Bitcoin inevitably requires knowledge of technology, such as using computers, the Internet, and communications, and then knowing how to deal with Bitcoin, such as creating a wallet, saving the seed, sending and receiving transactions, as well as the method of protecting the wallet.

All of these things require technical knowledge, but at the same time they are not difficult to learn. When adoption occurs, as happened in El Salvador, ordinary people will be forced to deal with these matters, and by giving them some simple instructions, knowledge will spread, but it will take some time.

Also, with the spread of ETFs, anyone can invest in Bitcoin without having any knowledge. So I don't expect that this will limit the spread of Bitcoin.

Offline bayu7adi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1202
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 07:13:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2024, 07:00:25 AM »
My question:
1. If Bitcoin requires proper knowledge and personal research, does it limit those who are uneducated, IT illiterate, and ignorant?.
It's pretty clear that getting everyone on board with Bitcoin 100% would be tough. I mean, there are still folks out there who don't have internet access in some places. That's just reality. For them, regular money  is going to be what they use for a while. Without internet access or know-how about tech stuff, using Bitcoin day-to-day is going to be a real challenge for them compared to regular money.

Yeah, that would definitely put a limit on it.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1537
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 07:06:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2024, 07:15:36 AM »
My question:
It's pretty clear that getting everyone on board with Bitcoin 100% would be tough. I mean, there are still folks out there who don't have internet access in some places. That's just reality. For them, regular money  is going to be what they use for a while. Without internet access or know-how about tech stuff, using Bitcoin day-to-day is going to be a real challenge for them compared to regular money.
Well you have the point, but in todays technological advancement internet can now reach remote areas through mobile phones and exposure to Bitcoin or crypto is quiet fast and easy. But of course as of the moment they are into the traditional way of using the fiat system no doubt about that. Since we are all using social media platforms they are now able to see ads about Bitcoin and that is up to them to be curious.

Yeah, that would definitely put a limit on it.
[/quote]
I don't think it will but sort of if a specific area is really not having the internet connection but here in my place internet is fully working through data connection or internet cables and satelites.

Offline Evgenklm

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2055
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 09:02:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2024, 10:11:33 AM »
My opinion is that education plays a key role in using Bitcoin. While some may feel unsure due to the complexity of the technology, access to information and educational resources can make it more accessible to everyone. This helps overcome barriers and promotes mass adoption of cryptocurrency.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2024, 10:11:33 AM »

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2024, 10:44:00 AM »
Bitcoin is popular in almost all countries of the world, so everyone knows what Bitcoin is and its popularity. Bitcoin is illegal in our country but we are secretly using bitcoin, about 30% to 40% people in our country are experienced about bitcoin. We are working hard to capture this big bull market of 2025, because the more we invest, the more benefits we can reap from Bitcoin. Bitcoin for Educated People Those who are stupid can never be experienced about Bitcoin. So we need to prepare our next generation for bitcoin education, to be more attracted to bitcoin.

Offline Dexone

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 33
  • Last Active: February 23, 2024, 06:30:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Karma 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2024, 10:51:02 AM »
The caption of this question as a topic sounds very interesting, especially when we choose to dive further into the context. Certainly, some Bitcoin enthusiasts won't think twice before saying YES to the question, while others might choose not to answer as they literally have no business with Bitcoin promotion and adoption.

I happen to be a strong promoter of Bitcoin and also love to see its widespread adoption in this fast evolving world. However, that doesn't mean I support those who force Bitcoin information on others who are not willing to learn. In other words, I prefer to target the right audience.

Bitcoin, which was primarily introduced to eliminate the involvement of third parties in financial transactions, has turned out to be a secure and fast-growing currency in the business world. Alongside its main introductory purpose, we've also seen it as a good investment asset that yields significant returns in the long run.

There has been a classic debate that Bitcoin could gain mass adoption and might possibly weaken the use of fiat currencies. I consider this debate unnecessary as there is a slim chance for this to occur. My reasons:

The term DYOR is well associated with every cryptocurrency, helping enthusiasts learn about any project they are investing in or buying. Unlike fiat currencies and the banking related system that doesn't require research to understand how it works, we can see a clear distinction between those who are uneducated and Bitcoin. Uneducated people can use banking services easily and perform transactions with fiat currency without doing any research.

My question:

maybe because some people who don't understand technology will definitely be hesitant to jump in and also because those who don't have IT knowledge will definitely rely on DYOR. YouTube and other media are always there for tutorials so that's important for those who want to put in the effort

Online ABCbits

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1628
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 01:22:54 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Search Poll Voter
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2024, 11:14:40 AM »
My question:

1. I would say yes. Not only because learning curve and require ability to operate digital device, but also due to responsibility that comes with Bitcoin. By responsibility, i mean keeping Bitcoin securely and spending Bitcoin carefully (e.g. send to correct address with correct amount).
2. Yes. Although with more user-friendly wallet and education, i hope we can reduce such limit.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1799
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 06:01:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2024, 11:40:57 AM »
My opinion is that education plays a key role in using Bitcoin. While some may feel unsure due to the complexity of the technology, access to information and educational resources can make it more accessible to everyone. This helps overcome barriers and promotes mass adoption of cryptocurrency.
Yes, education has a big influence, but now we can learn it because there is a lot of access to it, it's just a matter of whether or not we want to take advantage of all that is available for us to have broad knowledge.

Now many people are interested in bitcoin, not all, but with the rapid increase in agnka it proves that indeed bitcoin already has a place in the hearts of many people.

Age also affects in my opinion, because even among my circles who know more about bitcoin are more young people or not too old.

Online bitterguy28

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1206
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 02:12:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2024, 12:40:37 PM »
My question:

Answers.

1. we know about bitcoin not because of how educated we are, just as in the society today, you will discover that the rich people are not the most educated fellows, they are instead those that have made it a sacrifice to learn and developed themselves in other to have something to offer.
Bitcoin investing does not need complete education but deep understanding instead.
world now is getting into internet so what are we seeking for more to understand when we already has the option and the knowledge.
2. No, and not in any way will literacy has to do with affecting bitcoin adoption, one does not have to go to school before making money or knowing how to spend it.
and going to the topic, adoption had already here and we are completely adopted here though we need nothing to make the world believing the use instead people must learn                   

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2080
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 07:22:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2024, 01:21:50 PM »
My question:
Answer to the first question is definitely a yes, this is if we remove every sentiments and try to be blunt and honest with our answers, and my answer to this question is based on personal experience.
I have 3 good friends who are really close to me, they love bitcoin, they love cryptocurrency and are interested to start investing in it, trading it, and even joining forums like this and discussing cryptocurrencies with other crypto lovers, but unfortunately, the challenge have been that, they are not educated, can't read nor right even an average English, how can such a person join in discussions on forum like this?

So, their lack of education have been a barrier that stops them from entering the cryptocurrency space, now imagine we have a lot of such people around the world, this will definitely affect bitcoin's adoption because, anyone using bitcoin has to know to read atleast, and I believe this also have answered the second question as well, bitcoin adoption will be very difficult is half of the world is uneducated.
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 944
  • Last Active: Today at 11:31:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2024, 02:45:17 PM »
If you have more capital and if you can hold your investment for a long time then surely you can get maximum profit by investing. The Bitcoin market has fluctuated between $25,000 and $30,000 for quite some time and you can calculate the profit of those who invested multiple BTC during that time. If 2 bitcoins could have been invested at this time, the profit would have been $50,000 from about two bitcoins, double the profit. We are missing out on such gains because we don't have enough capital and don't have the ability to take enough risks. But those who are real investors and those who can take risk are definitely receiving such profits regularly by investing in Bitcoin.

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 792
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:33:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2024, 02:56:15 PM »
My question:

Bitcoin is a digital currency, and the value relies on the investment. Investing requires money and you are responsible with it. In other words, Bitcoin is an investment. If you have investment, there's a risk. That's why knowledge is important because it's involved money. If you are investing without knowledge it's nothing different with gambling. But this doesn't mean investing Bitcoin is limited to educated people, we are learning new things and there are no exempted.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG