follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Bitcoin predicted to hit 61k weeks ago and now its happening  (Read 568 times)

Offline bitterguy28

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1242
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 02:12:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
Bitcoin predicted to hit 61k weeks ago and now its happening
« on: February 29, 2024, 02:03:35 AM »
and so this is what Analyst says back in feb 19 and looks like there is more to come from this network now, I know there will be correction to happen any time soon because of those who will take profit but I believe we are heading in breaking ATH this year.

Feb 19, 2024 — Self-styled cryptocurrency analyst James CryptoGuru has predicted a $61,000 target for Bitcoin soon. In a recent post on X, .

https://www.coinlive.com/en/news-flash/445175

What is your thoughts in here guys ?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Bitcoin predicted to hit 61k weeks ago and now its happening
« on: February 29, 2024, 02:03:35 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3562
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 04:14:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Bitcoin predicted to hit 61k weeks ago and now its happening
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2024, 03:54:42 AM »
~
All I can say is that everyone would look like an expert or analyst everytime the halving is near. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of guys out there who came up with the same or more accurate prediction. Someone who predicted $63K is probably boasting somewhere too.

Offline yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1850
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 11:43:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2024, 06:29:43 AM »
We have already crossed 63k$, now there is some correction, but as I previously said in more than one post, correction is necessary to continue the rise in a healthy, balanced manner, otherwise there will be great risks of a rapid collapse.

Everyone is now buying like crazy, the Fear and Greed Index is at around 82, and the buying pressure continues to increase as a result of the optimistic expectations that confirm that Bitcoin will easily achieve the 100K$ target.

Of course, we are all happy with the green color in the market and we hope that Bitcoin will achieve a new ATH exceeding 100K$, but in any case we must be careful because the market is very volatile and paths cannot be predicted accurately, and a strong rebound may occur at any moment.

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4300
  • Last Active: Today at 10:32:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Sixth year Anniversary Quick Poster 50 Poll Votes
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2024, 10:07:08 AM »

Everyone is now buying like crazy, the Fear and Greed Index is at around 82, and the buying pressure continues to increase as a result of the optimistic expectations that confirm that Bitcoin will easily achieve the 100K$ target.

People are more ready to enter Bitcoin on the bullish season compared to the time when the market is bearish...this is particularly so true with anything in the market. And right now, we are seeing it on Bitcoin. Soon, a new ATH will be made and it would be exciting to see when Bitcoin will be peaking on this season. Personally, I am looking forward to see Bitcoin cross the $100K mark before it would be making a major correction. There are two major driving force for Bitcoin this year: the ETFs and the halving. Institutional buyers am sure is now acting so they too can take some slice of the possible profits from Bitcoin investing and trading based on their own analysis of where the asset is going. This is definitely an exciting time to be with Bitcoin and even with the whole cryptocurrency industry...excluding shitcoins for now as I don't see remarkable movement with my semi-dead coins and tokens in my wallets.

Offline yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1850
  • Last Active: Today at 11:43:57 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2024, 12:35:23 PM »

This is definitely an exciting time to be with Bitcoin and even with the whole cryptocurrency industry...excluding shitcoins for now as I don't see remarkable movement with my semi-dead coins and tokens in my wallets.
Yes, there is almost a boil in the market, but the big movement always begins with Bitcoin, followed by Ethereum, then Altcoin, so let the Shitcoins sleep in the wallet for now. The right moment will inevitably come when Bitcoin stabilizes somewhat.

If you look at CoinMarket you will see Bitcoin dominance BTC: 53.0% ETH: 17.9% , Altcoin will not move until BTC dominance drops to 49% and below, so you will have to wait for BTC to calm down until Altcoin season begins.

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1831
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:52:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2024, 05:51:47 AM »
It's going to be a hit or miss prediction. We should all remember the S2F modeling prediction as well, but it didn't pan out and then everyone criticizing Plan B now. So with this, everyone could be a expert or guru until this miss their prediction.

So most likely this is the case, wild and educated guess and anyone here can also say that we might hit x price in this x month. But what happens if that prediction didn't hit?

pinguri

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2024, 11:07:51 AM »
I lost the momentum, even though on February 14th I opened a Long position in futures then took profit the next day, I should have waited until now  :-\

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2024, 11:07:51 AM »

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1714
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 02:01:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Topic Starter 10 Poll Votes Linux User
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2024, 06:08:12 PM »
Feb 19, 2024 — Self-styled cryptocurrency analyst James CryptoGuru has predicted a $61,000 target for Bitcoin soon. In a recent post on X, .

He just stated what's obvious, and now we are giving credit to that analyst already.

I mean we know it way before he said that one that Bitcoin will reach $61,000 anytime soon. We know that it will happen, and yet we are giving credit to that person just because he's an analyst. If that's the case then I'll consider myself as an analyst because I predicted it correctly as well.

As for my opinion on that one, I have no comment, but I just don't like the fact that these news websites are giving credit to a person who's predicting the thing that obviously will happen. Is that analyst that popular? Don't get me wrong OP. I'm not angry at you whatsoever. I'm just disappointed with these news websites.

Offline Z-tight

• Activity: 1019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:51:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2024, 11:43:02 PM »
but I believe we are heading in breaking ATH this year.
Surely BTC is going to break the ATH this year, it may even happen before the halving which is going to happen soon.

I don't believe there is anything special in people who call themselves analysts or people that have special knowledge, many of the predictions people credit to them is so obvious and a lot of people knew it was going to happen. You can do your own research and make your own prediction, there is nothing special in it.

Online Agbe

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1233
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:15:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2024, 08:04:09 PM »
Bitcoin is unpredictable but those legends from the onset of bitcoin knows the movement of bitcoin so they can predict what will happen in the future of bitcoin though they are make mistakes. But they are trying. And today the price of bitcoin is $67+k and it is just 2% to hit the last All time high price. And before the week will run out the price of bitcoin will pass the previous All Time High. So let everyone prepare to tight their belts. Many people are enjoying the Bull Market while some are crying because they could not invest on time.

Offline Don Pedro Dinero

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 03:21:47 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Search
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2024, 07:21:17 PM »
~
All I can say is that everyone would look like an expert or analyst everytime the halving is near. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of guys out there who came up with the same or more accurate prediction. Someone who predicted $63K is probably boasting somewhere too.

He just stated what's obvious, and now we are giving credit to that analyst already.

And even if it wasn't so obvious. With so many analysts out there making price predictions, some of them end up getting it right, which doesn't prove their predictive skills at all, because if we put enough monkeys throwing darts at certain prices, eventually some of them would get it right. The following example is about the stock market but I think it can be applied to bitcoin as well:

A blindfolded monkey throwing darts at a newspaper’s financial pages could select a portfolio that would do just as well as one carefully selected by experts.

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2024, 08:38:57 AM »
and so this is what Analyst says back in feb 19 and looks like there is more to come from this network now, I know there will be correction to happen any time soon because of those who will take profit but I believe we are heading in breaking ATH this year.

Bitcoin price is just like a read tea leaves, it's a tricky business. Well expert might make guesses base on the market cap and analysis, this predict are far from the proof . Bitcoin price can change quickly it can be volatile, so it's very difficult to take prediction. It's very sensitive to do your own research and keep your eyes on the market and invest with a long term.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG