follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: how did $WIF rise so fast?  (Read 269 times)

Offline bang_ari

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 9
  • Imagination
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:49:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Mobile User 10 Posts Search
how did $WIF rise so fast?
« on: March 02, 2024, 12:00:19 PM »
$WIF (dogwifhat) is a new meme token, as far as I know the token released in November 2023, that time it worth nothing, and now $WIF worth ≈ $1.2, thats was so fast

imagine buy $WIF back then  :-[

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

how did $WIF rise so fast?
« on: March 02, 2024, 12:00:19 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1737
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:26:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Topic Starter 10 Poll Votes Linux User
Re: how did $WIF rise so fast?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2024, 03:16:14 AM »
~
that time it worth nothing, and now $WIF worth ≈ $1.2, thats was so fast

Well, as Bitcoin enters into what they know as the bull run, many coins are getting pumped lately, and one of them is the meme coins.

If you look at the chart of all meme coins, most if not all of them are up more than 50% at least in the past 7 days. Those who choose to hold their meme coins might be on profit currently. As for WIF, I don't know what's the reason for it to pump aside from the fact that meme coins in general are getting hyped "AGAIN".

Your imagination will stay as imagination. You didn't bought don't you? You didn't took the risk back then? I guess we'll just imagine that huge opportunity that we lost. :D Well, there are still many meme coins out there, and expect more in the future. Some might be through airdrops like what happened with WEN token.

Online dwyane36

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1773
  • Last Active: Today at 12:07:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Mobile User Karma Good Karma
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2024, 04:17:33 AM »
~
that time it worth nothing, and now $WIF worth ≈ $1.2, thats was so fast

Well, as Bitcoin enters into what they know as the bull run, many coins are getting pumped lately, and one of them is the meme coins.

If you look at the chart of all meme coins, most if not all of them are up more than 50% at least in the past 7 days. Those who choose to hold their meme coins might be on profit currently. As for WIF, I don't know what's the reason for it to pump aside from the fact that meme coins in general are getting hyped "AGAIN".

Almost any meme token is an asset that can grow for no reason. Looking at charts and data on CMC, I am not surprised at all by the growth of $WIF and other popular meme tokens. By the way, 50% for the last 7 days is a weak result for meme-tokens lately. Just look at Pepe, this meme token has grown almost 7 times in a week and a half.

Offline XTRAVAGANGA

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 27
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 01:34:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Karma Topic Starter 10 Posts
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2024, 04:55:27 PM »
$WIF (dogwifhat) is a new meme token, as far as I know the token released in November 2023, that time it worth nothing, and now $WIF worth ≈ $1.2, thats was so fast

it goes to show how unpredictable but yet exciting the crypto space is. Luckily, i got in early when Bitget exchange listed it. Riding the wave, i watched how $WIF went past $3 before i didcied to take profit. Now, i'm patiently waiting for it to retrace back to $2.2 so i can buy more. This volatility is where true excitement is, in the world of meme tokens like $WIF.

Offline Primo1760

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1254
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: June 01, 2024, 01:38:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2024, 05:58:01 PM »

People Dogwifhat (WIF) never imagined you would be so incredibly successful. There was a time when these coins had no value. Those who invested in this coin and bought a huge amount of Dogwifhat (WIF) tokens with a small amount of money have almost become millionaires today. It is unimaginable that meme coins will be so successful this season. Dogwifhat (WIF) is currently trading at $2.56, compared to $3.56 two days ago. But if one wants to buy at his own risk, the price may go up during the bull season.

Offline SamReomo

• Activity: 1167
  • Available for rent!
  • Last Active: June 01, 2024, 10:11:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2024, 08:06:49 PM »

Don't imagine anything which's already gone, such meme coins are highly unpredictable because some of those can make us a lot of money while others can be cause of huge losses.

I believe that investing in meme coins is very risky. If someone is lucky and gets a good coin like WIF or a similarly successful one then I would consider that person lucky.

However, if someone invests in a useless meme coin with no support from the community then I would consider that person unlucky. In the end, it's game of luck to invest in a good meme coin.
Signature space available for rent

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG