follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Do not get tempted to invest in meme coins just with the high returns ?  (Read 378 times)

Offline krishnaverma

• Activity: 150
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 10:23:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts
We have seen that meme coins like floki, pepe and shiba has increased in prices at very rapid rate in last few days. When someone sees returns like 100-400% returns in just short time, he will feel like investing in these coins. But my advice is not to make a buying decision like this ever. One should invest in a coin only if you believe in the project. Otherwise, you may get scammed by investing in it like a major correction can happen after you invest at peak.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2080
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 08:37:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
Aside from getting scammed or how ever you want to put it, investing at the top is always a wrong decision, if you find a coin, any coin at all, not just a meme coin pumping, and after doing your research (very important first stop), you are convinced that the coin or meme coin will do more Xs in the future, what to do is wait for a correction, every coin pumping must at some point come down, and when the price of such coin drops, it the time to ape in, and do not go all in at ones, reserve some funds just incase after you bought, the coin keeps dipping, you can use DCA strategy to accumulate the coin as it deeps further, until it starts coming up again.

And for the records, investor won't get scammed investing in meme coins like Shiba inu, Doge coin, pepe, Floki, Coq inu and so on, since this meme coins have proven their legitimacy in the crypto industry, they have proven that they can be trusted.
The only thing that can happen is that, investors may likely lose money if they fomo and invest in those coins when they are at the top or peak of their price.
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Online UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1822
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 10:31:18 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
This is more like gambling.
It cannot be denied that many people are getting into meme coins because the profits are really tempting. In fact, an increase of several hundred percent seems so easy to achieve by meme coins. There are more of them who are very hyped. It seems like a cycle that occurs very often, and continues to roll in the realm of meme coins.

But, does that mean that meme coins are the best investment for multiplying our money? Maybe yes, maybe no.
Yes -> you can get very high profits in a certain period of time, but not in the usual long term.
No -> it could be that we will actually miss the moment and get bad results in the form of losing all the money that we invested.

Because of that, every time we want to invest in meme coins, it would be better if we really think about it wisely. The opportunity to take profits in meme coins is usually very limited, so don't be late, or not at all. In the end, we will get losses. Here, you have to make sure that you are ready for the various risks that exist and are willing to learn about them.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1703
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:37:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Topic Starter 10 Poll Votes Linux User
We have seen that meme coins like floki, pepe and shiba has increased in prices at very rapid rate in last few days. When someone sees returns like 100-400% returns in just short time, he will feel like investing in these coins. But my advice is not to make a buying decision like this ever. One should invest in a coin only if you believe in the project. Otherwise, you may get scammed by investing in it like a major correction can happen after you invest at peak.
Well, I did the bolded text when I was still a newbie in investing. I got FOMOed in a particular coin way back in 2018 and bought it at its peak. A few hours later, the price went down and I lost half of my total capital on it. I'm just lucky that I did sell it even though I was at a loss back then. If I choose to hold it, I would lose even more.

My experience isn't with meme coins, but there are some similarities to it. The moral lesson of this is "DON'T GET FOMO'ed". Whatever happens, don't invest in a coin that went up already and hope that it will go even more. Meme coins are still a good coin to invest your money with, but learn when to enter and when not to. If you wanted to invest in meme coins then at least way for an opportunity. Wait for a correction to happen then invest when it happens.

As for meme coins in general, I'm pretty sure that there will be more meme coins being created now that the bull run is happening. Always do your research, and if you want to go for a safe approach, better invest into the top meme coins out there.

Offline robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1901
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 10:04:26 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes

I have a friend in the hope looking for a meme coin like Shiba and Pepe, who ended up losing half of his savings and would not be tempted because the profit of percentage is like you hit a jackpot.
But not all that glitters is gold and so are the meme coins flooding the market.

On Pepe alone, there are Pepe for miner Pepe for AI so many Pepe that you will get lost on what's the right Pepe to invest in, and with the news that Elon is going to use Doge coin to buy Tesla, we will have another wave of memes flooding the market.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 11:17:56 AM by robelneo »
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline akeemqaz

• Activity: 119
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 09:28:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    100 Posts Search 50 Posts
Major correction isn't scam. Although, I don't know why memecoins are pumping these days. I think these memecoins will always dominate the crypto space at some stages. I had to quickly rush the Bitget BOME listing event also because the price jump have been very strong so far and I felt like there might be a correction anytime soon. So, I prefer getting some for free than buying with my money. I'm not tempted with pumps but using my brain.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1561
  • Last Active: Today at 05:17:38 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Basically, meme coins only have a high value for a short time, namely on the first day of listing, but even then the dev must have the strength of a wall to withstand the blow of sales that drop prices, if they can't stand it, their coins will suddenly die and become worthless.
So in my opinion, if you already know the historical story of each meme coin, why do you have to go into the same hole every time there is a new meme?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Z-tight

• Activity: 1019
  • Last Active: Today at 06:43:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
I would not recommend it to anyone to just buy memcoins or any altcoin for that matter, if you buy these coins at the wrong time, you will be the one whom people would dump their coins on. Take note that too many of these coins are not useful, so you have to look out for their hype and their movement in price to know when to buy, it is safer to buy when they are low and are not rising than when the price is high or is rising.

Offline MCcabe Rory

• Activity: 91
  • Last Active: Today at 07:32:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Quick Poster 50 Posts Karma
Major correction isn't scam. Although, I don't know why memecoins are pumping these days. I think these memecoins will always dominate the crypto space at some stages. I had to quickly rush the Bitget BOME listing event also because the price jump have been very strong so far and I felt like there might be a correction anytime soon. So, I prefer getting some for free than buying with my money. I'm not tempted with pumps but using my brain.

These days I'm friends with their memezone. It was home yesterday and today it's some other. Snap and IQ50.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 907
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:26:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
Don't get carried away with the high profit that these meme coins generate within a short time, because what ever pumps very high within a twinkle of an eye can dump to zero value the same way. If you must play around with meme coins, let it be the amount that you can afford to lose, so that you don't regret investing in them in the long run, be ausw if the high risk attached to them. It is good to invest on a coin with high potential and high demand.

Offline Crwth

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1434
  • Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:33:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Poll Voter
I think there's nothing wrong with investing in that kind of market but you need to remember that it will be a risk. A substantial risk that could get your funds into -99% immediately if it turns out to be a scam. It's best that you do research and make sure that you are okay with losing it all. Rug pull wouldn't be a good thing too.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG