follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: I made gains trading SOL, now time to try something different  (Read 285 times)

Offline Joseph Lee

• Activity: 50
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 10:17:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Posts Quick Poster Karma
Made some nice gains trading SOL this past week and have rotated everything out. I am now positioned in some of the hottest memecoins right now. At this point in time, I'm sure we all know that memecoins are pumping really hard, hence my intention to place more focus on them. But more than just trading the dog or cat themed tokens, I intend to join any contests that could make this new phase of trading more exciting and profitable for me.

At the moment, the only one I have found that suits my interest is a "meme mania" event hosted by bitget that basically involves trading top memecoins on their platform for a chance to win some cash prices. However, I'd still like to know if there's more out there.

I know many would tag this as my selfishness being at play, but I'd rather be a bit selfish in efforts this period than let another bull market slip by without making something good off it. So folks, pls feel free to recommend a few events for me to try my hands on pls.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline bitterguy28

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1218
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:51:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
Re: I made gains trading SOL, now time to try something different
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2024, 04:08:12 AM »
This is how Shiller moves , you are obviously shilling with that shitcoin and also obvious that you are not an investor of solana because talking just few weeks? lol Solana is even getting better now so wondering why sudden change of mind for that shitcoin .

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 1028
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 10:58:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2024, 11:09:57 PM »
Be careful, don't FOMO on meme coins that are hot right now, even if your meme coin is traded on the Bitget exchange, you can't guarantee it will rise hundreds of percent because you know the risk that when the price of the meme goes down it won't return to the initial price when you bought it.

But it's up to you where to do it just a little advice a lot risk a lot of money on meme coins if you don't want to take a bigger risk, if you have made a profit from Solana why not continue trading it? Do you trade on spot or futures?

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1813
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 05:25:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2024, 11:55:01 AM »
I think you should move this thread to trading discussion or make a new one then since you're not talking about SOL at all but looking for a trading contest instead. I remember seeing Binance post an airdrop for users who trade some NFTs or something on their web3 app/exchange, maybe you can research that further. Do keep in mind that the prizes for these contests are tiered, so even if you made the top 100 or so, the gains are probably not that much unless you have a ton of capital to offset it by making good short-term calls.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2080
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 10:56:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2024, 10:04:10 PM »
I Want to get something straight, are you looking for good meme coins to invest your SOL profit in, or are you looking for a  meme coin trading contests on exchanges?

This are two different things, and you mixing them both make your real need or intention hard to understand.

But anyways, if you are looking for really cool and potentially highly profitable meme coins to invest in, then a new narrative In the world of meme coins is the chickens, invest in chicken meme coins which currently is being lead by COQ INU, you mentioned bitget, and it did interest you to know that coq inu is also listed on bitget.

But if what you are looking for is meme coin trading contest, then I have nothing to contribute in this area, since I honestly do not give any attention to trading contests held on and by exchanges because I usually don't have any interest in such activities, so good luck with this.
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1209
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 07:34:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2024, 10:53:46 PM »
So folks, pls feel free to recommend a few events for me to try my hands on pls.

Hey, mate, if you get very active on the social app, you will realize that there are some events that get advertised there, especially the kinds that you are looking for, but you also have to be very careful so that you don't become a victim to scammers.I have a suggestion, which is to go through the X handle of some centralized exchange and decentralize exchange, and you might be able to see the free event you are looking for on their page. Some of those exchanges usually organize events for some new crypto that they want to list on their exchange. 

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 961
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 06:44:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2024, 08:33:29 PM »
What a great opportunity it would have been for those having their Solana on hold since the beginning of this year to now, I can remember I was somewhere below $100 and look at where it has been presently, this is one of the coins I can proudly encourage someone to invest on because it has a promising performance such a way that even when it falls, it will surely rise and bounce back more better.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2024, 08:33:29 PM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG