follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Bitcoin bull market correction drawdowns  (Read 4060 times)

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:25:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Bitcoin bull market correction drawdowns
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2024, 10:09:51 PM »
It's not bad, they are more satiated, considering that the next ATH will be juicy, there may be many growth factors, it is normal for the market to Correct , some people still get very bad when they see that their money goes Down in price and is bought High, but there is Be patient, the Market is very Active, volatile, if you have buy orders at $60k it is not bad. But I would say that if you have these plans, also place purchase orders further down, it is not known to what Extent there may be a Correction, because suddenly things can happen very quickly and go down to $60k and from there it increases to $70k again. , the most likely thing is that a Bullish Rally effect will be seen, it is what is most noticeable, of course I am a person who always sees things in the best way and I am somewhat optimistic, I think that the correction should not be very Strong.

I wish I had more fiat to buy BTC below 60k, but everything is already in crypto and especially in BTC  ;D
These buy orders are just a hobby to accumulate a few extra satoshis hahaha

What I've noticed is that the market is moving faster, rising quickly, falling quickly and recovering in price just as quickly

65k is still very good 8)

Well little by little things can happen, I personally have the promise that every time you see the price drop even a little it is an opportunity to buy, I know that many expect the price to be adjusted in a very short time. low, let's say at $60k, $58k, $50k, that is Something that some are looking forward to , but will it be possible to make a decline from those? I don't know, but for some it would undoubtedly create the opportunity, so when we think about the best of the options I would say that we have very good opportunities currently, because basically things can be in our favor if we see it. From the point of view closest to a dip, we will always look for the cheapest option, but I really doubt that the price can go down much, just as some want to see it, for me it is very difficult for that toHappen.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2024, 10:09:51 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2024, 04:09:27 PM »
Well little by little things can happen, I personally have the promise that every time you see the price drop even a little it is an opportunity to buy, I know that many expect the price to be adjusted in a very short time. low, let's say at $60k, $58k, $50k, that is Something that some are looking forward to , but will it be possible to make a decline from those? I don't know, but for some it would undoubtedly create the opportunity, so when we think about the best of the options I would say that we have very good opportunities currently, because basically things can be in our favor if we see it. From the point of view closest to a dip, we will always look for the cheapest option, but I really doubt that the price can go down much, just as some want to see it, for me it is very difficult for that toHappen.
It's true, in Cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin, all price movements can occur, only professional trader will consider the price drop on the exchange to be an opportunity to buy as many coin as they can, but for those who have limited capital, when coin prices fall, there will be many panic and will sell at a loss, they will feel pressured when the estimated value changes to minus.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1638
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:18:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2024, 06:39:26 PM »
It's true, in Cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin, all price movements can occur, only professional trader will consider the price drop on the exchange to be an opportunity to buy as many coin as they can, but for those who have limited capital, when coin prices fall, there will be many panic and will sell at a loss, they will feel pressured when the estimated value changes to minus.
Precisely, not only professional traders, but those who are aware of the decline that will provide many opportunities.
They usually already have good fund management, already set up special funds to buy back when further downturns occur.

Whales also take advantage of declines to fill their bags, and Whales can also manipulate the market to be more FUD dominant so that the market continues to fall.

Don't panic too much as long as we hold the right coin like Bitcoin or the top altcoin, all will be bullish in time.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1227
  • Last Active: Today at 03:13:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2024, 01:01:41 PM »
Opportunities will certainly arise at present as those with large whale investors are sure to correct the market at this time. Because they only have to wait until the bull market, and many big whales have held for a long time. But most of them have participated in large investments in Bitcoin before the halving started at this time. So this current opportunity is definitely a very good investment, so those who have not yet prepared to invest, must participate in investing targeting the bull market of 2025.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2024, 02:02:43 PM »

It's not just the amount of capital that makes investors panic, noobs will also panic when they see prices fall. only those who have been investing in crypto for a long time consider the price decline to be just a correction and will buy during the correction, of course if they still have the capital to buy

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:25:27 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #65 on: April 08, 2024, 05:05:19 PM »

It's not just the amount of capital that makes investors panic, noobs will also panic when they see prices fall. only those who have been investing in crypto for a long time consider the price decline to be just a correction and will buy during the correction, of course if they still have the capital to buy
If that is true, for me things can be very Decisive as well, but the Amount of capital can also be given the required importance When I was new I fell into pain, in fact I expected it to grow a little and then I would sell, I think That also has a lot to do with the Psychological , I like to Compare this when I was a child and they put me in Hapkido, when I started that they gave me a lot of Blows and then I didn't want to go to training anymore, then I gathered courage and I went, I received goals Again , but I realized that Giolpe could also give , I believe that the Market is something like that , you just have to let go of the fear, it is normal that Sometimes you get lost in trading , it is not something that bad, the impronate and what But all the time is lost, and at the end of the day one Manages to leave with a Positive Balance and if not, it is because one is seeing the market in the wrong Way.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:55:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2024, 08:34:26 PM »

People are afraid of market dump only when they have lack of knowledge and they are unable to know about the market conditions. Market dump occurs so many times in just a single month so after every loss it recovers back but this reality is not understand by new commers.

Instead of having fear about market dump if people think positive then they can minimize their fear and will not be effected by market alterations. We are hearing from years that market goes dump and after months it recovers back but still people don't believe this thing and put negative thoughts in their heart and also share it with others.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2024, 08:34:26 PM »

Online tranthidung

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1478
  • Last Active: Today at 10:23:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Quick Poster Karma
« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2024, 01:10:52 PM »
Glassnode Insights released a latest weekly report.

Read what they wrote.
If we return to the magnitude of drawdowns we alluded to earlier, we can see that despite the large-scale profit taking by existing holders, the magnitude of pullbacks remains historically small.

If we compare the ATH break in prior cycles, it could be argued that current Euphoria phase (market in price discovery) is still relatively young. Previous Euphoria phases have seen numerous price drawdowns exceeding -10%, with the majority being much deeper, with 25%+ being commonplace.

The current market has seen just two ~10%+ corrections since the ATH was broken.

People are afraid of market dump only when they have lack of knowledge and they are unable to know about the market conditions. Market dump occurs so many times in just a single month so after every loss it recovers back but this reality is not understand by new commers.
Lack of knowledge and intention to learn are key for their failures. If they don't have knowledge, experience but they're ready to learn, they can quickly access many free education resources and prepare themselves better in this volatile market.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 01:16:08 PM by tranthidung »
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online EthereumDev_

• Activity: 969
  • Last Active: Today at 10:29:13 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #68 on: April 11, 2024, 04:53:12 PM »
That's right, it is normal for those who are new to Bitcoin and buy coins at high prices but after that the price collapses, of course it will make them panic and feel depressed. At least they have to enter the cryptocurrency market when the bearish season occurs. . When a bull run like this is only exploited by traders who already understand it, they can immediately withdraw as much profit as they can.

Online Tribalchief

• Activity: 461
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: Today at 11:07:03 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #69 on: April 11, 2024, 05:41:33 PM »

Instead of having fear about market dump if people think positive then they can minimize their fear and will not be effected by market alterations. We are hearing from years that market goes dump and after months it recovers back but still people don't believe this thing and put negative thoughts in their heart and also share it with others.

Cryptocurrency in general happens to be very volatile, especially Bitcoin, which is the main center of attraction. When the market experiences a downtrend for a while, it's a general situation for everyone to be less happy, though it is an opportunity to accumulate more coins. But I have come to realize that those who get scared during times like this are traders and newcomers, as you've mentioned. Traders who are in for quick profit are always tense as they fear that they've missed a huge opportunity of making profits.

Situations like this don't seem to pose too many problems to long-term investors because they already know that they will always get their funds and profit back sometime in the future. Downtrends and uptrends are basically what keep the market in good shape. Life is never a win-win situation, we win some and lose some.

That's right, it is normal for those who are new to Bitcoin and buy coins at high prices but after that the price collapses, of course it will make them panic and feel depressed. At least they have to enter the cryptocurrency market when the bearish season occurs.

I also believe that when newcomers enter the system, they fail to prepare their minds for the worst due to the excitement of joining the crypto community. Though no one plans to lose their money, the volatility and widespread manipulation can lead to significant losses, especially during a bearish season. But as you've said, the bearish season is a perfect time to join the train.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2024, 05:23:51 AM »
That's right, it is normal for those who are new to Bitcoin and buy coins at high prices but after that the price collapses, of course it will make them panic and feel depressed. At least they have to enter the cryptocurrency market when the bearish season occurs. . When a bull run like this is only exploited by traders who already understand it, they can immediately withdraw as much profit as they can.
During a bull run we can only play to get short and medium term profits. and must really always monitor price movements in the market. This is done by professional trades, we can also do it if we have knowledge and experience. As noobs, it's best to buy when it's bearish and hold until the bullish season arrives

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1707
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 04:59:37 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #71 on: April 12, 2024, 09:12:50 AM »
Yeah most futures traders will benefit more on these up and down trends. I was once doing that as well but I am not that good at it so I need to study more about it so I can grab those opportunities offered by those trends.  But still it is beneficial for DCAers as well since it has all the basic information needed in a buy transaction.
There are many ways to find out the right position to enter cryptocurrency, but the need for better analysis is really needed, therefore if you are more comfortable using the DCA method then continue to consistently use that method because so far the movements using this method have had quite accurate results. .

Honestly, we are still in the discovery phase, dude. This is a measure of the accuracy that we analyze on the chart, so it is important to have a deep understanding of the trading process. I expected that after the halving, there would be liquidation or correction.

And it is important that we can determine when we will have a confirmation of the sale of our holdings so that we can buy and dip in the coins we hold. So, for now, more prediction accuracy is what we can really do.

Online tranthidung

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #72 on: April 12, 2024, 12:40:22 PM »
Honestly, we are still in the discovery phase, dude. This is a measure of the accuracy that we analyze on the chart, so it is important to have a deep understanding of the trading process. I expected that after the halving, there would be liquidation or correction.

And it is important that we can determine when we will have a confirmation of the sale of our holdings so that we can buy and dip in the coins we hold. So, for now, more prediction accuracy is what we can really do.
Because we are in a discovery phase, with an open sky above so it's important to avoid trading. It is very important for newbies because if they trade during discovery phase, they will mainly lose their bitcoins.

With effects from fear, panic, uncertainty and even forced liquidations from over leveraging, they will shake their hands (with Spot) or be liquidated (with Leverage, Futures). The end is not happy, either lose most of their bitcoins (by liquidations) or lose considerable part of their bitcoins (buy buy high, sell low as panic effects).

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #73 on: April 12, 2024, 07:52:48 PM »

Because we are in a discovery phase, with an open sky above so it's important to avoid trading. It is very important for newbies because if they trade during discovery phase, they will mainly lose their bitcoins.

With effects from fear, panic, uncertainty and even forced liquidations from over leveraging, they will shake their hands (with Spot) or be liquidated (with Leverage, Futures). The end is not happy, either lose most of their bitcoins (by liquidations) or lose considerable part of their bitcoins (buy buy high, sell low as panic effects).
Currently we should choose to wait for the halving, because it seems the market is not yet good for trading. I just wait and analyze several coins to buy when a deeper correction occurs.
There will always be panic, but be calm and patient in looking at current market conditions. As you said we are in the discovery phase, it's best to wait and see which way the market will move, but it will probably be a dump

Online tranthidung

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #74 on: April 13, 2024, 05:51:13 PM »
Currently we should choose to wait for the halving, because it seems the market is not yet good for trading. I just wait and analyze several coins to buy when a deeper correction occurs.
There will always be panic, but be calm and patient in looking at current market conditions. As you said we are in the discovery phase, it's best to wait and see which way the market will move, but it will probably be a dump
Price will not blast off shortly after the halving. I don't expect such blast off to happen soon.

The market is very panic now and things will become much more negative if Bitcoin can not hold its $60,000 in coming days. It's expected test (in my opinion) around the halving, as previous market cycles show me a fact that market usually have a massive clean up (or massacre, you can say so too) around the halving. Time for it can be either before or after a halving, but the purpose behind it is to clean up the market.

It's good preparation for a massive bull run after all.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG