follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Ethereum or Solana Memecoin? Which has more potential?  (Read 433 times)

Offline CryptoTalisman

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 26
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 09:19:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma 10 Posts Topic Starter
Ethereum or Solana Memecoin? Which has more potential?
« on: March 12, 2024, 03:35:38 PM »
No doubt memecoin has been among the major talking about since the turn of the year after recording massive cash inflow and mcap of top memecoins surpassing some popular altcoins. PEPE on Ethereum and BONK on Solana and several others has been gaining massively.

As the bullrun approaches, a lot of low cap memecoin could surface from no where to steal the show just like SHIB did few years back.

Most of this popular memecoin has done 5× to 8× in the last one month hence I feel it's a little bit late investing in them even though they still have significant potential. So I want to ask, which memecoin are you guys watching out for?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Ethereum or Solana Memecoin? Which has more potential?
« on: March 12, 2024, 03:35:38 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1185
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 05:37:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Ethereum or Solana Memecoin? Which has more potential?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2024, 05:32:15 PM »
Memes coins doesn't have anything to do with blockchain or the activities of the chain, what determines the potential of memes coins is the community. Didn't you see doge coin been a stand alone chain but because of Elon Musk influence and how strong the community is, people believe that Doge can print a lot of profits and that's why they buy it every time.

If a meme coin is launch in any chain and the community support it especially when they know it's going to help the native coin, they will pump it so that it can get the attention of other people to come to their community. Bonk is an example of meme coin that was used to revive Solana price and some other meme airdrops.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1730
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:32:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2024, 09:21:12 PM »
No doubt memecoin has been among the major talking about since the turn of the year after recording massive cash inflow and mcap of top memecoins surpassing some popular altcoins. PEPE on Ethereum and BONK on Solana and several others has been gaining massively.

As the bullrun approaches, a lot of low cap memecoin could surface from no where to steal the show just like SHIB did few years back.

Most of this popular memecoin has done 5× to 8× in the last one month hence I feel it's a little bit late investing in them even though they still have significant potential. So I want to ask, which memecoin are you guys watching out for?

I think you forgot to mention that Aidoge also massively increased its price value in the market. Though most of the meme coins really got their price value to rally in the market, just like Floki, Shib, Pepe, Aidoge, Bonk, and others that are listed on top so far,. 

As long as it can provide profit to us under the two blockchain networks mentioned by OP, I think it's fine because it can also provide earnings to the crypto community depending on what we choose to invest in.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2080
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 09:28:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2024, 02:51:32 PM »
No doubt, ethereum and Solana meme coins have played a significant role in the rise and popularity of meme coins in the entire crypto currency space, and I think it makes no sense comparing meme coin in both ecosystem as to which is more profitable, for ethereum meme coins had and may still have its time, while Solana memecoins also have had and may still again, have it's time.

But let's not forget that memecoins on other Blockchain ecosystems are also having the fair share of the memecoins market capitalization, for example,
COQ INU on AVALANCHE is one that is currently doing very well and with a high promising future as well, since it's yet to reach a billion market cap like its counter part.

FISH on TON BLOCKCHAIN has done more than 50x from its fair launched price and currently sitting at a little above $25 million dollar market cap and over 18k holders even when it's not yet listed on any centralized exchanges and even coinmarketcap.
Now, imagine what would happen when FISH gets listed on centralized exchanges and enters coinmarketcap, it will explode from its current price levels.

So, memecoins on every Blockchain ecosystem have their time, and when their time comes, they shine, regardless of where they are built, all it takes is a brilliant idea and a genuine team to steer the wheel.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2024, 02:53:35 PM by Fivestar4everMVP »
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Online MCcabe Rory

• Activity: 80
  • Last Active: Today at 08:53:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Quick Poster 50 Posts Karma
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2024, 08:46:00 AM »

I think you forgot to mention that Aidoge also massively increased its price value in the market. Though most of the meme coins really got their price value to rally in the market, just like Floki, Shib, Pepe, Aidoge, Bonk, and others that are listed on top so far,.

As long as it can provide profit to us under the two blockchain networks mentioned by OP, I think it's fine because it can also provide earnings to the crypto community depending on what we choose to invest in.
Lots of meme are doing real good this period..myro, wif, pepe, bonk and I recently discovered PENG, still a Solana meme that's gaining attention atm

Offline EluguHcman

• Activity: 263
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 05:32:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2024, 10:26:37 AM »
Memecoins are lucrative crypto currencies for investment which its volatilities potentials does not categorized to mimic all these said influential and most adopted coins such as BTC, ETH, BNB and all that. The only problem about Memecoins is the weaked volatiles capacity which turns out against Investors wills in just couple of times. So it is kind of task ful for Investors to confidently Invest on it but yeah, investors who are better crypto analysts are making it proefficiently attractive in the market while investing on the MemeCoins

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 944
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:07:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2024, 04:23:21 PM »
As at this season, Solana has been performing well even more often than Ethereum, we have many things to use in comparing the two of them altogether, Ethereum is considered a superior coin over Solana but when it comes to recent performance, we can also say that Solana is making awesome performances outrightly, we cannot say if Ethereum as well will hit its all time high before the halving commence this year.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2024, 04:23:21 PM »

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1185
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 07:29:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2024, 10:31:07 PM »
If we want to consider it like that, I would want to believe that meme coin on BSC network has more potential but no, I don't believe that meme coins get more influential because of the network they are launched. Meme coins get influence because of the marketing ability of the team and transparency of the project, market size is inclusive and also the utilization of the token within the project.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3589
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 09:41:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2024, 11:21:18 PM »
PEPE on Ethereum and BONK on Solana and several others has been gaining massively.
So I want to ask, which memecoin are you guys watching out for?
I think it depends on the developer of the meme coins.
It is no problem to use the network of Ethereum or Solana. Both of them are trusted and popular enough. But how the developer can make the meme coins be popular? It will depend on the quality of the marketing used by the developers. Personally, I will check the roadmap and market strategy of the meme coins. I will choose which one that has a better plan in marketing strategy.

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1672
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:24:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2024, 08:45:21 AM »
It's happening again with WIF.
Currently, the whole crypto market is correcting with Bitcoin at the $68,000 price range again. The only coin that's performing differently is WIF which is going up, and currently at the $3 price. The meme coin even surpassed the likes of Arbitrum and Celestia in terms of market cap. Well, I guess the hype around this coin is that huge that it might do what SHIB did a few years ago.

Sometimes, you will not know which coin will go up in price. We didn't expect that SHIB would be at the top either, and nobody expected that the likes of PEPE, FLOKI, WIF, BONK, and others would be at the top 100 as well. It's all about the risk. If you want to risk your money, buy the meme coin as early as possible. Buy it when nobody's talking about it, and hope that it will go up in price. Well, if it goes up in price like what's happening with WIF then you're lucky.

Just imagine those who bought WIF when it was still a penny I think. As for meme coins that I'm watching, I'm constantly watching those meme coins at the bottom 100.

Offline BattleAxe1

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 16
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 11:44:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    10 Posts Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2024, 10:03:44 AM »
It's happening again with WIF.
Currently, the whole crypto market is correcting with Bitcoin at the $68,000 price range again. The only coin that's performing differently is WIF which is going up, and currently at the $3 price. The meme coin even surpassed the likes of Arbitrum and Celestia in terms of market cap. Well, I guess the hype around this coin is that huge that it might do what SHIB did a few years ago.

Sometimes, you will not know which coin will go up in price. We didn't expect that SHIB would be at the top either, and nobody expected that the likes of PEPE, FLOKI, WIF, BONK, and others would be at the top 100 as well. It's all about the risk. If you want to risk your money, buy the meme coin as early as possible. Buy it when nobody's talking about it, and hope that it will go up in price. Well, if it goes up in price like what's happening with WIF then you're lucky.

Just imagine those who bought WIF when it was still a penny I think. As for meme coins that I'm watching, I'm constantly watching those meme coins at the bottom 100.
The performance of some meme coins in this Bull season and their teaming community will almost make  investors mistake them for tokens with their own blockchain. I mean the often emerge so formidable with huge potentials. I've been watching WIF, PEPE, PENG, FLOKI and a couple others too. I saw the pump PENG keep coming. I took a look at the small fund I threw in on Bitget when PENG was listed, I feel the bull is here right now!

Luckily the exchange is showing strong support for some of these Meme coins with events to reward their users when they trade any of the enlisted tokens in their memecoin zone. I hope to grab as much as I can for the bull market.

Offline R100K-Martin-Lunger

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 72
  • Last Active: Today at 04:10:30 PM
    • View Profile

Linux User Mobile User 50 Posts
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2024, 10:48:44 PM »

I agree, OP. Memecoins definitely have some potential. As for choosing between Ethereum and Solana, it's a tough call. ETH memecoins have the benefit of the network's great user base and many DeFi and NFT projects, giving better utility and potential for long-term gains. But the high fees can eat into your profits.
For SOL, the great speed and lower fees are plus points, but the user base is kinda small compared to ETH so it might not result in more traction. But you should definitely look into both PEPE and BONK. You cant really predict the next SHIB though. I mean, memcoins are more volatile than established altcoins, so you have to be prepared for anything.

Offline R100K-Martin-Lunger

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 72
  • Last Active: Today at 04:10:30 PM
    • View Profile

Linux User Mobile User 50 Posts
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2024, 10:49:32 PM »

I agree, OP. Memecoins definitely have some potential. As for choosing between Ethereum and Solana, it's a tough call. ETH memecoins have the benefit of the network's great user base and many DeFi and NFT projects, giving better utility and potential for long-term gains. But the high fees can eat into your profits.
For SOL, the great speed and lower fees are plus points, but the user base is kinda small compared to ETH so it might not result in more traction. But you should definitely look into both PEPE and BONK. You cant really predict the next SHIB though. I mean, memcoins are more volatile than established altcoins, so you have to be prepared for anything.

Offline AvatarSiri

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 41
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 08:00:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2024, 12:51:46 PM »

Do you see what's happening with $BOME? It's on Solana. It'll get to binance soon, but those that got in on Bitget are now x7. Imo Solana seems to be leading the charge in terms of memecoins..
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 01:47:16 PM by AvatarSiri »

Offline CryptoTalisman

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 26
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 09:19:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2024, 02:01:38 PM »

Do you see what's happening with $BOME? It's on Solana. It'll get to binance soon, but those that got in on Bitget are now x7. Imo Solana seems to be leading the charge in terms of memecoins..
$BOME might easily flip BONK coz the traction the token is generating is crazy. Over $1.3B mcap and $1.7B trading volume in the last 24hrs. With the token debuting on Binance derivative market, the token could surge to $2B mcap in coming days. If this gem could achieve this incredible milestone in just 2 days, you might need to wonder what will happen in couple of months from here hence I think it's a token to hodl. In as much as SOL continue to gain massive adoption, projects on it will also continue to grow hence the future of BOME is great imo. BTW, I missed the early listing on Bitget but will wait for it to retrace to grab a bag as the token is smoky hot right now.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG