follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Beginning of the Dumping Market?  (Read 6493 times)

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:25:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Beginning of the Dumping Market?
« Reply #135 on: April 11, 2024, 08:20:24 PM »
Not every new project is scam but some of them are scam due to which it has impacted the success of every new project and people are afraid of choosing new project. I think if you find out the information then your fear will be reduce and you will not be doubtful about your investment.

You are right, but most newbies don't understand this. They start buying cryptocurrencies based on how much they are being hyped up on social media or in their circles, but they don't realize that this isn't the correct way of making investments in this industry and they need to do their research before they make their final decisions otherwise they can incur losses more than they can earn.

Most people who are joining the industry these days are in a rush to make money which is the reason why they don't like spending a lot of time learning the market and are always eager to just make their investments so that they can start earning profit as quickly as possible.

I think that this is a type of desire that does not make much sense, people should always be careful with their money, it is not so that whatever they see on Twitter they suddenly start making strange movements , in particular I always I have said something, as a good investor you should try to see things from the most appropriate point of view, buy only those altcoins that are closest to bitcoin, we cannot be thinking about buying any token, any altcoin just because of the Publicity on Twitter, I Always see the thread Ann, if you can read the whitepaper, in short there are countless things that can be done, but with bitcoin it is something certain, that is something that should not even be thought about, the only thing that happened is that many People are trying to buy cheap bitcoin, they want it to drop a lot in price so they can buy and it is not so easy.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #135 on: April 11, 2024, 08:20:24 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1088
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 08:53:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #136 on: April 11, 2024, 08:40:04 PM »
Not every new project is scam but some of them are scam due to which it has impacted the success of every new project and people are afraid of choosing new project. I think if you find out the information then your fear will be reduce and you will not be doubtful about your investment.

You are right, but most newbies don't understand this. They start buying cryptocurrencies based on how much they are being hyped up on social media or in their circles, but they don't realize that this isn't the correct way of making investments in this industry and they need to do their research before they make their final decisions otherwise they can incur losses more than they can earn.

Most people who are joining the industry these days are in a rush to make money which is the reason why they don't like spending a lot of time learning the market and are always eager to just make their investments so that they can start earning profit as quickly as possible.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1090
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 04:39:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #137 on: April 11, 2024, 08:43:51 PM »
But with what is happening now with the Bitcoin price, everyone is only playing with 68–70k, which is why the other cryptocurrencies have also dropped their prices a little bit. If you look at it, it seems like they are just waiting for what can be done. bitcoin market action.

Halving is just less than 9 days, when it's finally over and the halving is done we are going to know where Bitcoin price will be going next but I still think that institutional investors are now the manipulators of this Bitcoin bull run. I did not experienced all the bull run but this one in particular is very strange and different than the previous one.

With 9 days to halving, I expect the Bitcoin price to drop, historically it should but if it doesn't, then that will comfirm that indeed institutional investors are controlling the market and they want to clear how Bitcoin halving really influenced the market and we will surely see more new all time high because that's their target for their investments.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 08:47:02 PM by Gurujebs »
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1893
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:50:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #138 on: April 12, 2024, 03:43:17 AM »
But with what is happening now with the Bitcoin price, everyone is only playing with 68–70k, which is why the other cryptocurrencies have also dropped their prices a little bit. If you look at it, it seems like they are just waiting for what can be done. bitcoin market action.

Halving is just less than 9 days, when it's finally over and the halving is done we are going to know where Bitcoin price will be going next but I still think that institutional investors are now the manipulators of this Bitcoin bull run. I did not experienced all the bull run but this one in particular is very strange and different than the previous one.

With 9 days to halving, I expect the Bitcoin price to drop, historically it should but if it doesn't, then that will comfirm that indeed institutional investors are controlling the market and they want to clear how Bitcoin halving really influenced the market and we will surely see more new all time high because that's their target for their investments.
For big investors, he doesn't care about halving because he and his group can manipulate the market and make the price of Bitcoin go up or down. for small investors like me, we always wait for the halving every season because this is a 4 year cycle, we will see bitcoin price movements during the halving. If the price of bitcoin is still strong during the correction and is still above $60K, I think bitcoin is strong enough to reach a price of $100K or more this year. Lets see
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #139 on: April 12, 2024, 05:01:42 AM »

For big investors, he doesn't care about halving because he and his group can manipulate the market and make the price of Bitcoin go up or down. for small investors like me, we always wait for the halving every season because this is a 4 year cycle, we will see bitcoin price movements during the halving. If the price of bitcoin is still strong during the correction and is still above $60K, I think bitcoin is strong enough to reach a price of $100K or more this year. Lets see
I also expect a correction during the halving, the bitcoin price will still be above $60K. And it is possible that at the end of Q4 this year the price of bitcoin will reach more than $100K. This is something that will be very encouraging for bitcoin holders.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 959
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 06:29:21 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #140 on: April 12, 2024, 04:04:15 PM »
I also expect a correction during the halving, the bitcoin price will still be above $60K. And it is possible that at the end of Q4 this year the price of bitcoin will reach more than $100K. This is something that will be very encouraging for bitcoin holders.
The Bitcoin price correction when the halving occurs is likely to be very sharp because looking at Bitcoin's pattern, I think it's time to return to the base price, perhaps bearishness will occur in the near future. If we still have Bitcoin then immediately sell it because the price is still high enough to benefit.

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 695
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:36:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #141 on: April 12, 2024, 05:16:12 PM »
The Bitcoin price correction when the halving occurs is likely to be very sharp because looking at Bitcoin's pattern, I think it's time to return to the base price, perhaps bearishness will occur in the near future. If we still have Bitcoin then immediately sell it because the price is still high enough to benefit.
If you have Bitcoin today, I won't recommend to sell them all if you feel like the Bitcoin is dumping. It's better to keep some of your assets if ever the market will not retrace to the price you expected. Because what if the price will not retrace that much, like we thought that it will going to retrace deeper but it's not in the actual scenario, at least you still benefit the increase of the price of Bitcoin.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #141 on: April 12, 2024, 05:16:12 PM »

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 845
  • Last Active: Today at 04:31:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #142 on: April 13, 2024, 02:20:16 PM »

It doesn't take much time for Bitcoin to double from where it is, and it doesn't take much time to halve. A market can reach any position based on a few strong candles in the market. If there are two or three consecutive positive candles in the market, the market will go up a lot and if there are several strong negative candles in the market, but the market will not take time to go down. An experienced investor can easily accept this but a new investor cannot easily accept this because he is not used to the market. But if an investor is involved in regular investment for one or two years then he will definitely know about these aspects of investment and all these aspects of Bitcoin.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 959
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 06:29:21 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #143 on: April 13, 2024, 02:55:50 PM »
If you have Bitcoin today, I won't recommend to sell them all if you feel like the Bitcoin is dumping. It's better to keep some of your assets if ever the market will not retrace to the price you expected. Because what if the price will not retrace that much, like we thought that it will going to retrace deeper but it's not in the actual scenario, at least you still benefit the increase of the price of Bitcoin.
I think we can sell it because we can still see the price of Bitcoin at a high price, because if you realize that Bitcoin price movements recently tend to be stable and there are only price drops. This should be the right signal to immediately make a profit withdrawal by selling the asset when Bitcoin is still at a high price.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1227
  • Last Active: Today at 03:13:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #144 on: April 13, 2024, 02:58:25 PM »
I saw this morning that the Bitcoin market started to dump so much, the price of Bitcoin went from $70K to $65K.  But this sudden dumping of bitcoin price seems to me very implausible. I had never thought of Bitcoin dumping the market so fast which is why I was surprised. Especially before the halving, the Bitcoin market is likely to dump enough because investors will try hard to invest during this time. Because the bull run will start in 2025.

Offline Dgsksn

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 7
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 07:17:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Karma Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #145 on: April 13, 2024, 04:34:26 PM »
Although I am new to this forum, but I always research about Bitcoin and I have some idea about Bitcoin, according to my opinion and what everyone thinks, Bitcoin price will cross 100K this year. We see every dip as a new buying opportunity. Should, also bitcoin halving not come, yet hopefully we will see it go above 73K before bitcoin halving comes.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #146 on: April 13, 2024, 05:10:09 PM »
I saw this morning that the Bitcoin market started to dump so much, the price of Bitcoin went from $70K to $65K.  But this sudden dumping of bitcoin price seems to me very implausible. I had never thought of Bitcoin dumping the market so fast which is why I was surprised. Especially before the halving, the Bitcoin market is likely to dump enough because investors will try hard to invest during this time. Because the bull run will start in 2025.
We are experiencing a decline in the price of bitcoin, causing the market to turn red, and perhaps there will be an even deeper decline. We don't need to panic, because this will always happen when Bitcoin halving. keep calm and wait until next year when the bullish top occurs, we sell our bitcoins

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:55:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #147 on: April 13, 2024, 08:14:38 PM »
Yeah exactly for some holding for long is the best choice for them. But for other traders like me, I prefer taking profit but I also save the other half for long term. Since I think most of us here treat Bitcoin as an investment, we can do whatever we want with our investments. We can take advantage on both trends whether down or uptrend.

Some people take benefits from both trading and investment so for this reason they buy bitcoin and keep it longer while other beneficial coins are utilized for just taking benefit after a first pump because they don't want to put their money at risk by keeping every coin for longer time.

Wise individuals are not afraid of price Fluctuations but they are using both type of conditions for making their financial status more stronger so I think instead of losing money by selling at low price if you continue your holding then it will be much better in your favor.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #148 on: April 13, 2024, 08:46:52 PM »
Yeah exactly for some holding for long is the best choice for them. But for other traders like me, I prefer taking profit but I also save the other half for long term. Since I think most of us here treat Bitcoin as an investment, we can do whatever we want with our investments. We can take advantage on both trends whether down or uptrend.

Some people take benefits from both trading and investment so for this reason they buy bitcoin and keep it longer while other beneficial coins are utilized for just taking benefit after a first pump because they don't want to put their money at risk by keeping every coin for longer time.

Wise individuals are not afraid of price Fluctuations but they are using both type of conditions for making their financial status more stronger so I think instead of losing money by selling at low price if you continue your holding then it will be much better in your favor.
If we bought bitcoin during the bearish season 2 years ago, with the purchase price being the bottom price of bitcoin when it was bearish, when a dump occurred we would not panic. Because bitcoin will rise again. Fluctuations in bitcoin are normal and always happen, so keep holding your bitcoin and wait for the market to turn green again

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15831
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 11:04:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #149 on: April 13, 2024, 09:33:45 PM »
If we bought bitcoin during the bearish season 2 years ago, with the purchase price being the bottom price of bitcoin when it was bearish, when a dump occurred we would not panic. Because bitcoin will rise again. Fluctuations in bitcoin are normal and always happen, so keep holding your bitcoin and wait for the market to turn green again
Compared to a few months ago, BTC is still at a very high price and has brought great profits to those who accumulated BTC throughout the crypto winter. When the account is still profitable, I don't think that the $10K adjustment in the past few days is scary. I also believe that BTC will reach $150K-170K in this cycle, this target may come in 2025, I don't expect it to come too soon, for example right in 2024.

However, I also think that we need a major adjustment in the crypto market to re-accumulate and be ready to enter the bullrun and altseason. I would not be surprised if the BTC price fell back to $4x or $3x in the next few months. The halving could be a sell-the-news event and cause many investors to lose money and sell off their crypto assets just before the bullrun  ;D
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████