follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

More details on how to earn Karma on partner forum, Check Here

Author Topic: strength of an entrepreneur.  (Read 1032 times)

Offline Emmanuel1

• Activity: 152
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 08:12:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 100 Posts 50 Posts
strength of an entrepreneur.
« on: March 15, 2024, 02:37:45 PM »
The ability to unlearn and relearn and continuous  learning is a key for life and a major key for an entrepreneurial. An entrepreneur must know how to sell, focus,communicate and strategize.
*Sales
Every entrepreneur must have their ability to sell any kind of products to the consumers.
*Focus
Building a business as an entrepreneur is a very difficult thing to do, as an entrepreneur you need to stay focus, because they are ups and done in building a business, so focus is the key.
*Communication
Communication is one of the major key required for every entrepreneurial,because if you cannot communicate you cannot sell your product or ideas.
*Strategize
Every entrepreneurial must have strategies on how to communicate, on how to sell their products and ideas. Add more on the list.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

strength of an entrepreneur.
« on: March 15, 2024, 02:37:45 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
Re: strength of an entrepreneur.
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2024, 12:27:03 AM »
To be an effective and powerful entrepreneur, you must first develop a team that is efficient. Look for people whose abilities and qualities compliment each other. You'll need an array of people, such as a big-picture philosopher, an individual who prioritizes detail, and someone who can solve problems. It is also necessary to have people that are willing to confront one another and encourage the team to do more. This involves things like employing employees, presenting your mission and targets, and establishing a healthy work surroundings.

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1553
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:38:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2024, 10:32:45 PM »
No entrepreneur should neglect the power of research. Research can be carried out to know what the market (customers/consumers) feel about the product or service they render. Research also tends to open the eyes of the entrepreneur to some information and details he needs to expand his business. It is one thing to pull resources together and set up something and it is anything to be able to sustain it. Periodic researches about various aspects of the business will aid the entrepreneur in providing solutions to some issues. This is one major strength of an entrepreneur  that should not be neglected.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Emmanuel1

• View Profile

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2024, 02:52:31 PM »
"Add more on the list.

Another strength for another entrepreneur is mental toughness, because their times when the business will not be giving you what you are expecting what can keep you going at that point to fight, until the business return to normal, is mental toughness.
Mental toughness can help the entrepreneur overcome every challenges the business  comes with, so mental toughness is  another strength of the an entrepreneur.

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1056
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:09:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2024, 09:37:21 AM »
"Add more on the list.

Another strength for another entrepreneur is mental toughness, because their times when the business will not be giving you what you are expecting what can keep you going at that point to fight, until the business return to normal, is mental toughness.
Mental toughness can help the entrepreneur overcome every challenges the business  comes with, so mental toughness is  another strength of the an entrepreneur.
I agree with this. As I have previously posted, I experienced giving up because I was not mentally prepared for the different problems I faced with my business in the past. It made me think more negatively instead of thinking of a solution to the problems that came to my business.

A few years later, I learned that aside from the money, preparation for the equipment, and so on, you also need to prepare yourself physically and most especially, mentally.

Offline Emmanuel1

• View Profile

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2024, 07:47:51 PM »
"Add more on the list.

A few years later, I learned that aside from the money, preparation for the equipment, and so on, you also need to prepare yourself physically and most especially, mentally.
I agree with you,  Physically and financially preparation for a business is not a guarantee that you can succeed in that particular business, what is highly needed is mental toughness or preparation.
Financial preparation plus physical preparation plus mental preparation equal to success in business.

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2024, 09:38:00 AM »
I agree with you,  Physically and financially preparation for a business is not a guarantee that you can succeed in that particular business, what is highly needed is mental toughness or preparation.
Financial preparation plus physical preparation plus mental preparation equal to success in business.
[/quote]
You said it as simple as that, thinking that it will be a guaranteed success even after achieving to have all 3 important factors in business. But let me tell you this, it is still not a guaranteed success. It's just you have a weapon that will help you to overcome the possible obstacles that may come to your business.

This includes the correct decision-making, funding your business if ever you have losses, physically capable of running the business. But the result of this will always depend on the outcome of every decision you make. This is still not a guaranteed success, but we can survive for a much longer time if we have this.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2024, 09:38:00 AM »

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 742
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:33:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2024, 10:55:03 PM »
Mentally indeed because every entrepreneur needs to be mentally strong not to be carried away by the cause of their business of being at a loss or falling victim to scams.

Entrepreneurs need to learn or have all those habits (mentally strong) before they become entrepreneurs because if they fail to have that, it when affect them but as time goes on they begin to learn to be mentally strong because of past experience had

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2024, 04:56:47 AM »
Mentally indeed because every entrepreneur needs to be mentally strong not to be carried away by the cause of their business of being at a loss or falling victim to scams.

Entrepreneurs need to learn or have all those habits (mentally strong) before they become entrepreneurs because if they fail to have that, it when affect them but as time goes on they begin to learn to be mentally strong because of past experience had
That is exactly what happened to me. I was not mentally strong during the first time I tried to set up my own business. Indeed, I have materials, enough starting money, and prepared physically, but it does not make me mentally prepared for what problems might come to my business.

In the end, I have to stop the business and try other ways to earn for my next plan. I tried everything to learn more and more things until I tried again and be prepared enough to sustain the business even having different problems.

Offline hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: Today at 01:07:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2024, 10:08:43 AM »
One of the fundamental flaws of what is known as entrepreneurship is the illusion that is created around it on social media, that it is something that enables you to make profits quickly, but in reality, running your own business and making profits is much more difficult than getting a good-time job. Therefore, if you are thinking about entrepreneurship If it is a full-time job or depends on it as a primary source of income, you may run into problems.
Most projects fail and only a few achieve profits, strive to achieve profits and continue even if you fail several times.

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:44:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2024, 07:15:45 AM »
So far the greatest strength of an entrepreneur is consistency. As an entrepreneur you need to be committed and be consistent in order to build your skills and create new ideas. To be a successful entrepreneur you must know the importance being committed amd consistent.

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2024, 04:24:40 PM »
The ability to unlearn and relearn and continuous  learning is a key for life and a major key for an entrepreneurial. An entrepreneur must know how to sell, focus,communicate and strategize.
*Sales
Every entrepreneur must have their ability to sell any kind of products to the consumers.
*Focus
Building a business as an entrepreneur is a very difficult thing to do, as an entrepreneur you need to stay focus, because they are ups and done in building a business, so focus is the key.
*Communication
Communication is one of the major key required for every entrepreneurial,because if you cannot communicate you cannot sell your product or ideas.
*Strategize
Every entrepreneur must have strategies on how to communicate, on how to sell their products and ideas. Add more to the list.

In addition, a major strength of an entrepreneur is to create opportunities where others couldn't find such opportunities. An entrepreneur is a creative mind and a problem solver. I remember when I was still playing football and so each time we played we often faced the challenge of not knowing where to buy sachet water around and so I told my mom. When I told her, every evening she would come to the football pitch to sell water and we were profiting from it.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG