follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What does your IQ says about you?  (Read 108 times)

Offline CryptoTalisman

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 26
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 09:19:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma 10 Posts Topic Starter
What does your IQ says about you?
« on: March 18, 2024, 10:59:35 AM »

I just came across a memecoin project talking about IQ. The bone of contention is that those that think moderately have higher chances of success than those that thinks too hard.

It's been all talks about Solana Memecoin in the last couple of weeks after $BOME had an incredible launch but seems attention has switched to $SNAP and IQ50.

$SNAP had a wonderful presale raising over 50k SOL and current holders exceeds 54k while on the other side IQ50 had no presale, no team and token strictly governed by community members, I have a feeling this gems could be centre of attraction in the memecoin ecosystem in coming days or weeks especially now that some top exchanges have already announced its listing.

Are you bullish on any of these two projects? Share your thoughts

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« on: March 18, 2024, 10:59:35 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline RidwanMalik

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 41
  • This world is like half of emotionless people.
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 06:39:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Poll Voter Linux User Mobile User
Re: What does your IQ says about you?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2024, 10:09:04 AM »

I just came across a memecoin project talking about IQ. The bone of contention is that those that think moderately have higher chances of success than those that thinks too hard.

It's been all talks about Solana Memecoin in the last couple of weeks after $BOME had an incredible launch but seems attention has switched to $SNAP and IQ50.

$SNAP had a wonderful presale raising over 50k SOL and current holders exceeds 54k while on the other side IQ50 had no presale, no team and token strictly governed by community members, I have a feeling this gems could be centre of attraction in the memecoin ecosystem in coming days or weeks especially now that some top exchanges have already announced its listing.

Never heard of IQ but I checked it and I'm surprised it's listed on Bitget already with a good price..

On the other hand, this is just a meme season again but on solana chain. which is a good one since solana pumped to around 173$. I have also been looking at a few meme coins, like SLERF. If you know that project, which had a dev burned user' funds and held a space in X and later on fixed his mistakes and through all of these, the project went successful and has reached 400M market cap.

Also, other meme coins on my radar are PONKE, PENG, and WIF. These have shown strong performance on Solana and listed on the same CEX.

Offline Rex067

• Activity: 97
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 11:22:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day
Re: What does your IQ says about you?
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2024, 08:27:30 PM »

It's use to measure intelligence, it's just one measure and it doesn't tell you the whole story. You have a high IQ doesn't make you successful or happy and it not written anywhere that there's a strong connection between IQ and happiness. It's very important to know that having a high IQ gives you more opportunities to learn new things faster.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG