follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Memecoins over BTC; Don't tell me i'm crazy  (Read 157 times)

Offline CryptoTalisman

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 26
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 09:19:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma 10 Posts Topic Starter
Memecoins over BTC; Don't tell me i'm crazy
« on: March 22, 2024, 02:48:19 PM »
I know many of you will want to come for my head but relax and take a chill pill. How many of you here since 2017 has made 7× ROI on BTC? Try to be honest. I know there are lots of rugpulls in memecoins world but just one can set you up. I invested $10 in a memecoin in 2019 that gave me $500 in 2021, imagine if I had invested $100.

I know memecoin has no utility and the rest of the story you want to tell me but what I care about is the money. Just recently after Solana Memecoins started trending and dominating the memecoin ecosystem, I took advantage to invest in some like BOME, IQ50 and SLERF and it was a banger. The best I have seen in several months and that has given me more confidence to go for memecoins over BTC anyday anytime kudos to Bitget for always coming through with a fresh project with great potential.

Which of the Solana trending memecoin has given you decent amount of ROI lately? Let's discuss here.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Memecoins over BTC; Don't tell me i'm crazy
« on: March 22, 2024, 02:48:19 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline MCcabe Rory

• Activity: 86
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 07:31:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Quick Poster 50 Posts Karma
Re: Memecoins over BTC; Don't tell me i'm crazy
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2024, 12:40:40 PM »
I know many of you will want to come for my head but relax and take a chill pill. How many of you here since 2017 has made 7× ROI on BTC? Try to be honest. I know there are lots of rugpulls in memecoins world but just one can set you up. I invested $10 in a memecoin in 2019 that gave me $500 in 2021, imagine if I had invested $100.

I know memecoin has no utility and the rest of the story you want to tell me but what I care about is the money. Just recently after Solana Memecoins started trending and dominating the memecoin ecosystem, I took advantage to invest in some like BOME, IQ50 and SLERF and it was a banger. The best I have seen in several months and that has given me more confidence to go for memecoins over BTC anyday anytime kudos to Bitget for always coming through with a fresh project with great potential.

Which of the Solana trending memecoin has given you decent amount of ROI lately? Let's discuss here.

You're right though, my strategy is to position for memes and diversify my profits into Bitcoin, eth and others. I'm looking at BENDOG, TOAD rn..

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 961
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 06:44:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2024, 12:50:56 PM »
Altcoins to an extent may have their performance in some extent to out weigh that of bitcoin, nevertheless, we cannot because of that assume that they are more profitable or safer to invest than bitcoin, as many have understood the nature of some of these altcoins, we have the memecoins and memetokens and they all have high risk on investment in which if they lack the financial backup on investment to the crypto project, it may fail and turn a scam and investors are prone to loose everything invested on such altcoins, but there's none of these in bitcoin network, so its a decision of going for quick and higher money or little and steady income and security in bitcoin.

Offline hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1728
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 01:53:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2024, 03:40:48 AM »
Memecoin makes profits, but the problem is that it is difficult to predict, since, unlike Dogecoin, most memecoin are more of a pump and dump than a real investment.

If you mean 7 x ROI on BTC in dollars, this is easily possible, as I invested in Bitcoin when the price was $3,000 to $4,000, and today it is more than $60,000, but if you mean doubling your investment 10 times, it is possible if you have prior knowledge about trading and investing.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online SmartGold01

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1204
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 11:29:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2024, 05:22:01 PM »
If could get correctly those coin you mentioned solana memecoin are coin that are built under solana mainnet, meaning their spending requires you to own SOL as gas fee. However I still chose bitcoin over any memecoin because I am not always lucky to have catch it at the right time because when you invest in altcoin you need to be very vigilant to monitor them because you never can tell when it would get the new ATH as then you might feel that it would still continue mooning but at last you might see that was their end of growing.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG