follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: I am a newbie so I want to know what season I can hold bitcoin.  (Read 3608 times)

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1395
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:04:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: I am a newbie so I want to know what season I can hold bitcoin.
« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2024, 08:01:00 PM »
The price of bitcoin increases all the time so I am interested in holding on to it. Is there a limit to this bitcoin season?

Basically I want to know about investing strategy.
At first many many thanks for your decision to hold Bitcoin. I also think investment on Bitcoin is best and it will be profitable today or tomorrow.
I think to invest on Bitcoin DCA strategy is best strategy. If anyone want to invest on bitcoin he can follow DCA strategy it is best strategy.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2024, 08:01:00 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 11:02:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2024, 08:46:04 PM »
You are right, anyone who has large amounts of money can manipulate the market, but of course they are huge sums, I would say millions of dollars to be able to make an important Movement , of course the whales, the institutions and everything that has to do with Institutions that are of great renown so that they can make a difference, even when a good Moment is Achieved , this makes many people in the world sign a movement, buy or sell according to what many balls have planned, in this case things can be very different Because when we look for more money, market movements can give us surprises. Large companies like Microstrategi are very Focused on Bitcoin and that is why they have a large investment. They believe that all of this is what Moves the Market.
Not only with any one has much money but also any one get more interaction easily manipulate the market by sharing potential bad news and make holder get panic for selling their assets. Whales easily make market dump or pump depend on their decision although with current market correction or pump just in short time.
I can't forget with several moment whales make bitcoin dump drastically after sharing bad news although most of their news publishing not accurate yet, many trader or investor get easily panic moment without make research yet the bad news sharing is accurate or fake. I think is strategies from whales how to earn benefit position when some people panic for selling their assets and whales have chance buy back with lower price.

Well, I have a belief that I learned a long time ago, also by reading some brochures, but when there is bad news or news everyone sells and that is something natural, it is what produces emcoins, but if we look at it from the most logically, and thinking with a certain malice, sometimes the news is generated by the whales themselves, and it is because it is convenient for them to generate the news so that the weak hands sell bitcoin cheap, and can buy, so sometimes I say, Bad news = buy, good news = sell, and what? because? For the same reason, whales want to sell, and what better way than to generate very good news so that people's money increases and they buy high while selling little by little.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1105
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:34:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #77 on: April 19, 2024, 09:47:51 PM »
At first many many thanks for your decision to hold Bitcoin. I also think investment on Bitcoin is best and it will be profitable today or tomorrow.
I think to invest on Bitcoin DCA strategy is best strategy. If anyone want to invest on bitcoin he can follow DCA strategy it is best strategy.

I don't understand the reason why you are thanking him when what he is doing is only going to benefit him and not you or anyone else.  ::)

And, when you suggest something to someone who has asked to learn, you are supposed to explain it as well. You suggested the DCA method but you didn't explain what it means. I know that he is supposed to do his research as well but at least give him a general idea about it.

DCA stands for Dollar Cost Averaging, and it is a method where a person buys an asset with a specified percentage of their capital regardless of the price of that asset. So if you are buying $100 worth of Bitcoin every month regardless of what it's price is, you are following the DCA method.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #78 on: April 19, 2024, 09:58:50 PM »
The price of bitcoin increases all the time so I am interested in holding on to it. Is there a limit to this bitcoin season?

The DCA strategy is very good because it is usually bought like this if the price is very High , but you have to consider something, if a possible war between Iran and Israel is formed right now, things can change a lot for the market whenever there is a fundamental like this Well, things with bitcoin can lead to a lot of panic among investors, and that can cause the price to go down, which is not so bad because you can buy much more bitcoin and Cheaper, then in this order of ideas things can Manifest that it is a good option to buy, I assume that if the price is below the last ATH it is time to buy, and to buy well.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1736
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 02:55:26 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #79 on: April 19, 2024, 10:47:17 PM »

The DCA strategy is very good because it is usually bought like this if the price is very High , but you have to consider something, if a possible war between Iran and Israel is formed right now, things can change a lot for the market whenever there is a fundamental like this Well, things with bitcoin can lead to a lot of panic among investors, and that can cause the price to go down, which is not so bad because you can buy much more bitcoin and Cheaper, then in this order of ideas things can Manifest that it is a good option to buy, I assume that if the price is below the last ATH it is time to buy, and to buy well.
If you have the confidence to buy bitcoin because the price is still below the last ATH, that's good. Because to be honest, I don't have the free funds to do it. Because I am focusing on several potential altcoins, as a collection to organize bullishness next year.
The DCA method is good, but it is better when it is bearish, because we can buy bitcoin at a cheaper price

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 763
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:03:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #80 on: April 20, 2024, 11:17:21 PM »
You can hodl bitcoin at any time, whether at the bearish or bull run market. What matters most at the mentioned season is, are your seed phrase is kept in a safe place, whether are you applying a DCA strategy, investing with spare money, have a long-term investment plan, and have your crypto assets stored on exchanges rather than on the crypto wallet you have the seed phrase to.

If you can do all these mentioned, I believe you will not be bothered by when exactly suits an investor to hodl bitcoin because they can hodl it at any time they feel like

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #81 on: April 21, 2024, 09:07:30 AM »
If you have the confidence to buy bitcoin because the price is still below the last ATH, that's good. Because to be honest, I don't have the free funds to do it. Because I am focusing on several potential altcoins, as a collection to organize bullishness next year.
The DCA method is good, but it is better when it is bearish, because we can buy bitcoin at a cheaper price
It's true, the DCA method will provide a lot of profit when we understand how to make a profit from this method. But if they don't understand how to trade properly and correctly, it will be difficult to make a profit. When you focus on altcoins that have potential, that's your choice because it doesn't matter. all altcoins provide profits.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: April 21, 2024, 09:07:30 AM »

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 779
  • Last Active: Today at 02:30:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #82 on: April 21, 2024, 04:10:37 PM »

-  You know we're just talking real, mate. In terms of getting profit in bitcoin, it's really proven and tested. If the intention is to get big earnings here, it is really good that we focus on buying bitcoin if you are capable of buying at least more than one bitcoin.

Because if we can't afford to buy at least one bitcoin, I don't think we'll be able to earn a lot of money, especially if our accumulated holdings of bitcoin don't reach 0.1 btc. It's better to allocate it to those top altcoins that have a high chance that our capital will return more than 10x times.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1230
  • Last Active: Today at 02:44:17 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #83 on: April 21, 2024, 06:39:17 PM »
The current state of the Bitcoin market is that it has definitely been halved but the price of Bitcoin is still normal.  But it is better to invest in Bitcoin from the present time, if you want to invest for a long time then definitely adopt the DCA method. The DCA method is the best when it comes to Bitcoin investing, because you buy and hold over and over again with small amounts of money. After continuing your holdings like this for a long time, your portfolio will surely grow and you will realize yourself as a successful investor.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1448
  • Last Active: Today at 04:39:09 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #84 on: April 21, 2024, 11:01:17 PM »

I agree, if you buy BTC now is the right time because BTC is already below the new ATH, and the war factor will also have a bad impact on BTC like during the Russian war yesterday, but over time BTC can rise again, so there's no need to doubt it. invest in btc when the market is red like now, don't wait for btc to go below 60k$ because it's not certain that it will reach below 60k$ again

Offline Alston Liu

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Last Active: Today at 04:00:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Karma Quick Poster 10 Posts
« Reply #85 on: April 22, 2024, 06:10:00 AM »
You better do your own research before investing in Bitcoins. Knowing what your risk tolerance is and how much you are willing to lose. I think the price currently is still pretty high as it is in a bullish trend. I think you can wait for the end of this trend.  But no one can guarantee a perfect position since investing in bitcoins is really risky.

Online philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1651
  • Last Active: Today at 08:38:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #87 on: April 22, 2024, 05:38:33 PM »

Decide what you can completely lose. Then do a weekly buy for a year that adds up to that amount.

ie I can lose 5000

so buy 100 a week every week for a year.

once the years time has passed and you purchased the btc for the 52 weeks.  you can make a decision to

hodl it all
sell it all

sell some and hold some.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1214
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 11:17:38 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #88 on: April 22, 2024, 06:40:07 PM »

You will invest on bitcoin because you want profit. and everyone invest for same reason.
there are no strategy to invest on bitcoin you can invest as much as you afford and this afford should be for long term. you can use only one strategy to minimize your loss that is DCA. there are no other strategy available

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #89 on: April 23, 2024, 10:23:23 PM »

I agree, if you buy BTC now is the right time because BTC is already below the new ATH, and the war factor will also have a bad impact on BTC like during the Russian war yesterday, but over time BTC can rise again, so there's no need to doubt it. invest in btc when the market is red like now, don't wait for btc to go below 60k$ because it's not certain that it will reach below 60k$ again

Yes, it is true, these types of things are always fundamental to know, be all war in these cases because they are speculative markets, they are always at the forefront to know if there are new fundamentals and how the market can react, but it is a fact that Until now I see The war thing has calmed down somewhat, which is a good thing. It is also well known that when these types of things exist, we see that new business models are generated when there is an active war. What happens is that these business models are between countries and only they win, what can be given well is that if the loser wins then the main thing is to buy bitcoin cheaper, it is the most Profitable thing that can be given , with respect to the investors, they have nothing left but to wait .
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██