follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Notcoin MеМ Coins ( NOT )  (Read 4302 times)

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 996
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: June 02, 2024, 06:51:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
Re: Notcoin MеМ Coins ( NOT )
« Reply #90 on: May 21, 2024, 04:37:15 PM »
Listing on 18 exchanges is something unreal, which not even a single project has ever dreamed of, this is the first project that is starting like this and this can only mean that it will have an unrealistically huge amount of liquidity for papma and those conversations about 1$ for 1 NOT coin is quite an achievable figure :o
I never expected Notcoin to be able to do this. But I'm also not surprised because they do have large funds behind their project. Now what I regret is that I was not optimal in generating Notcoin from Telegram bots at that time. If I knew Notcoin would be like this then maybe I would have been more diligent.  ;D

What we should be always after are those who happens to be the developers behind each successful coin, if they are the type that have positive and right intentions towards the coin without having any hidden agenda of scam or hit and run behind as motives, then such coin will perform well because they will always be ready in pumping fund towards the continuity of the project, we may have to observe the more to see what the future may have to offer concerning this NOT coin as well.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: May 21, 2024, 04:37:15 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Primo1760

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1254
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: June 01, 2024, 01:38:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #91 on: May 26, 2024, 07:28:55 PM »
Listing on 18 exchanges is something unreal, which not even a single project has ever dreamed of, this is the first project that is starting like this and this can only mean that it will have an unrealistically huge amount of liquidity for papma and those conversations about 1$ for 1 NOT coin is quite an achievable figure :o
I never expected Notcoin to be able to do this. But I'm also not surprised because they do have large funds behind their project. Now what I regret is that I was not optimal in generating Notcoin from Telegram bots at that time. If I knew Notcoin would be like this then maybe I would have been more diligent.  ;D

What we should be always after are those who happens to be the developers behind each successful coin, if they are the type that have positive and right intentions towards the coin without having any hidden agenda of scam or hit and run behind as motives, then such coin will perform well because they will always be ready in pumping fund towards the continuity of the project, we may have to observe the more to see what the future may have to offer concerning this NOT coin as well.
I know what news about this notcoin but I can now fully express how sad this news is for me.  I heard they will be coming with a second round of Nutcoin airdrops very soon.  Participating in the first round, I made about $100 profit from here, but the second round will definitely start mining a lot here, where I will be active regularly. But those who believe can be patient and wait. Also currently there are many mining telegram airdrops you can do all those mining airdrops and earn from here.

Online bitterguy28

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1261
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:29:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Search 1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #92 on: May 27, 2024, 01:21:18 PM »
I also collect Notcoins via bots on telegram. But last week did end. And reportedly these Notcoins can also be exchanged. But I haven't dug deeper. Because coincidentally I haven't converted it and it's still in my Telegram bot.

But the hype is similar to memecoin but in my opinion this is not a meme coin.
is this really not a meme coin? I though it is mate but yeah thats good to know if this isn't a meme because many ofthose accumulated Notcoin thought at first this is a meme.
Around the crypto world Notcoin is now top trading coin in Binance. And Notcoin is First coin whih directly listed on Binance for the first time. Total 0.044% people of the world joined here. And Including Binance total 18 Exchanger listed notxoin at a time.

It has a meme coin which name is $Wnot.
another Memecoin to expect? do you have idea mate of which are the 10 top memecoin in the market now?

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1853
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: June 02, 2024, 04:12:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #93 on: June 02, 2024, 03:10:06 PM »
I didn't expect that there would be an increase in the price of notcoin recently, this is truly extraordinary. I think the airdrop hunters who are still holding these coins have now made a big profit.

This is what crypto is like, sometimes coins that we think have no potential can actually surprise everyone. And the most interesting thing is how easy it is to get prizes from the airdrop they hold.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG