follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Poll

Well we dropped off in most crypto is the bullrun done?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
3 (20%)
Hey relax we have not started it yet
8 (53.3%)
Maybe so I sit on the sidelines waiting filled with indecision
1 (6.7%)
Don't worry be like JJG and dca
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closes: July 26, 2024, 02:34:02 PM

Author Topic: Is this the shortest shittiest bullrun ever?  (Read 3153 times)

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1810
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:26:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter 10 Poll Votes Linux User
Re: Is this the shortest shittiest bullrun ever?
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2024, 04:31:09 AM »
If we look into the the current situation now and how the market is moving, we will deduce that the trend is fast approaching to achieving another all time high just as we have already seen before the halving, we still have the whole year long to achieve for more new all time highs and throughout the year, there is more to expect and see, if we only consider the way far to go in seeing bitcoin get to $150,000 or above between now till next year.
We've just seen the worst price correction this year. From $70,000 down to $67,000 currently. :D
It's obvious that I'm just kidding on that part, but I guess before we will see the market going up, and up, we will see a series of price corrections first.

I believe that it will start at the 2nd half of the year (probably June or July). Anyway, I still continue to accumulate Bitcoins until now because I believe that I can still double my money. If not, I will still end up profiting, and I just need to be patient and wait for a few months. There's no harm in holding. :) I hope that everybody is still accumulating Bitcoins until now. :)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2024, 04:31:09 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1795
  • Last Active: Today at 06:22:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    50 Polls One year Anniversary 25 Polls
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2024, 04:55:03 AM »
I purchased some more coin today.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1949
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: June 22, 2024, 11:28:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2024, 07:38:12 AM »
We've just seen the worst price correction this year. From $70,000 down to $67,000 currently. :D
It's obvious that I'm just kidding on that part, but I guess before we will see the market going up, and up, we will see a series of price corrections first.
Worse correction?  ;D
It is very normal correction. Even the previous correction was deeper, it was from $73k to $56k.
I know you're just kidding, you must really understand that the correction is normal thing. As long as the price won't return to around $20k, we don't need to feel so worried.

I believe that it will start at the 2nd half of the year (probably June or July). Anyway, I still continue to accumulate Bitcoins until now because I believe that I can still double my money. If not, I will still end up profiting, and I just need to be patient and wait for a few months. There's no harm in holding. :) I hope that everybody is still accumulating Bitcoins until now. :)
What will happen in June or July?
The correction will always happen every month, but it is expected that the correction won't be so hard. I also hope the increase of Bitcoin price will be more massive, so we can have another ATH in this year. I still predict that the new ATH can be achieved in Q4 of this year. Anyway, sure we won't stop to continue accumulating.

Offline examplens

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2080
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: June 21, 2024, 11:59:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Linux User Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2024, 03:41:40 PM »
I would not say that what has been happening in recent months is a bull run at all. Rather, I would say a slightly more drastic price correction.
Also, with the entry of ETFs and everything that follows them, I am not sure that we will have big bull runs like before. There will be changes, but not so significant in a short time.

Bitcoin is no longer only for enthusiasts, speculators and traders sharks have also gotten involved.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 964
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: June 22, 2024, 11:37:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2024, 09:54:17 PM »
Are we really in the bull run yet? That's the question to ask. So many people in this crypto space would agree with me that we haven't entered the bull run, even though we found the price of bitcoin to be above its last ATH.

I anticipate the bull run to happen around the Q3 of the year till next year. By then we'll be looking at a price above $80k or more till next year when bitcoin will be reaching people's dream price of $100k and above.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2043
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2024, 11:29:11 PM »
Are we really in the bull run yet? That's the question to ask. So many people in this crypto space would agree with me that we haven't entered the bull run, even though we found the price of bitcoin to be above its last ATH.

I anticipate the bull run to happen around the Q3 of the year till next year. By then we'll be looking at a price above $80k or more till next year when bitcoin will be reaching people's dream price of $100k and above.
Honestly, I could say, I'm quite confused about it. If I say it's not yet a bullish season, BTC has already passed the rapid ATH and has scored a new ATH. But if It was already bullish, why was it so short and only a few hours? And after that the market correction is still continuing to struggle. And moreover, the ATH occurred before the Bitcoin halving, whereas usually the Bullish era occurs a few months after the halving.

Ah never mind, maybe the cycle is different now. I'm still trying hard and believe that we are just about to start heading into the real bullish era. Just told to be more patient later. Because, I'm sure that in a few months, we will face a real bullrun. Where does this belief come from?

Yes, from the belief that it is the best treatment for broken hearts and higher hopes.   ;D ;D

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3743
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: Today at 12:05:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2024, 11:44:57 PM »
I purchased some more coin today.
What coins, mate? Top altcoins?  :D
I guess you don't forget to buy Ethereum because it potentially skyrockets after Ethereum ETF is approved.

Bitcoin is no longer only for enthusiasts, speculators and traders sharks have also gotten involved.
Big companies and even a country are involved in crypto industry now.
Tesla and some other top companies, and El Salvador are 2 big parts of crypto industry nowadays.
They make the future of crypto industry to be more interesting because they put big money in crypto investment.

If we aren't in the bullrun season, when we will be in bullrun? If you know 4 years cycle, you must understand that we are in the first year of bullish season. How can we aren't in the bullish season now? I agree if most crypto coins don't reach their peak prices. But for me, it is clear that we are in the bullish season. By the way, how do you define "bullrun" because you don't see it now even some coins have increased quite well?  :-\

MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2024, 11:44:57 PM »

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1975
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: June 22, 2024, 04:03:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2024, 05:24:13 AM »

We have to learn from bitcoin habits after the bitcoin halving, usually it takes a year for a top bullish season to occur, this is just the beginning. And at the beginning, usually we will always see market corrections and many people will comment there, we have entered the bearish season even though we haven't even entered the top bullish season yet. I estimate that the bullish season will occur in Q4 this year, or maybe it will occur in Q1 next year.

Offline pieppiep

• Activity: 991
  • Last Active: Today at 07:34:57 AM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter Karma Bad Third year Anniversary
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2024, 09:41:17 AM »

We have to learn from bitcoin habits after the bitcoin halving, usually it takes a year for a top bullish season to occur, this is just the beginning. And at the beginning, usually we will always see market corrections and many people will comment there, we have entered the bearish season even though we haven't even entered the top bullish season yet. I estimate that the bullish season will occur in Q4 this year, or maybe it will occur in Q1 next year.
Experience is indeed an important lesson, but in Bitcoin price movements, it cannot be an important benchmark. Bitcoin price movements depend on market conditions. When market conditions are good and there is high demand, it will be easy for the price to rise, and you don't have to wait after the halving. We can also see that the Bitcoin price reaches a new ATH before the halving occurs. The important thing is that we have to keep holding as much Bitcoin as possible until the price becomes very expensive and miners can't get any more Bitcoin.

Online milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1689
  • Last Active: Today at 10:57:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2024, 06:20:24 PM »

Experience is indeed an important lesson, but in Bitcoin price movements, it cannot be an important benchmark. Bitcoin price movements depend on market conditions. When market conditions are good and there is high demand, it will be easy for the price to rise, and you don't have to wait after the halving. We can also see that the Bitcoin price reaches a new ATH before the halving occurs. The important thing is that we have to keep holding as much Bitcoin as possible until the price becomes very expensive and miners can't get any more Bitcoin.
For those who have been able to experience things on the market will really be definitely be having that kind of thinking that they should really be that go with the flow since there's no way on knowing out on what would really be the possible deepest correction that we do have on this current cycle before bull run would really be kicking in. Dropping 70k to 60k+ isnt something that would be considered to be worst because it is really just that shallow. We do consider out on that being signficant dump if it would be able to hit 30-40k price again or even lower.
No one really knows on what would really happen into this market which its always been that hard to predict on.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1949
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: June 22, 2024, 11:28:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2024, 05:18:45 PM »
I think most investors must understand the habits of Bitcoin after halving. It mostly turns to sideways, the price won't increase massively again for several months. When it almost hits the peak, Bitcoin price will increase massively again gradually. It may take a year to reach the peak (new ATH).

Dude, we are already in the bullish season. Why you think it isn't started yet? If you learn the 4 years cycle, you must realize that we are in the first year of bullish season. I just can't believe that you don't realize it. In Q4 of this year, we may see another jump in Bitcoin price. Some people believe, we may see $100k in Q4 of this year.

Offline pieppiep

• Activity: 991
  • Last Active: Today at 07:34:57 AM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter Karma Bad Third year Anniversary
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2024, 11:46:57 AM »
I think most investors must understand the habits of Bitcoin after halving. It mostly turns to sideways, the price won't increase massively again for several months. When it almost hits the peak, Bitcoin price will increase massively again gradually. It may take a year to reach the peak (new ATH).

Dude, we are already in the bullish season. Why you think it isn't started yet? If you learn the 4 years cycle, you must realize that we are in the first year of bullish season. I just can't believe that you don't realize it. In Q4 of this year, we may see another jump in Bitcoin price. Some people believe, we may see $100k in Q4 of this year.
Usually there will be many who sell the price of Bitcoin because it has reached a new ATH, but we can see that in recent days the price of Bitcoin has risen again and made it difficult for the price of Bitcoin to fall, the history of Bitcoin price movements in previous halvings cannot be used as a reference, we must still pay attention condition of the news about the use of Bitcoin, the more people want to buy Bitcoin, the price will increase as it is now. Moreover, when holding Bitcoin, you don't need to be afraid of losing money because the very limited supply of Bitcoin will make the price even more expensive because the demand for Bitcoin is always high.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3743
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: Today at 12:05:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2024, 11:55:27 PM »
Experience is indeed an important lesson, but in Bitcoin price movements, it cannot be an important benchmark.
Experience? Do you mean "Bitcoin price history"?
Sure, there are many factors that can determine the price movement of Bitcoin. We must consider both the chart patterns and current news/issues. This will be a complex matter.

Bitcoin price movements depend on market conditions. When market conditions are good and there is high demand, it will be easy for the price to rise, and you don't have to wait after the halving. We can also see that the Bitcoin price reaches a new ATH before the halving occurs.
It doesn't always depend on the market condition. Sometimes the price can increase or drop because of other factors. When there is good news related to its adoption, the price can increase instantly. Or when we have the development on the technology of Bitcoin, it may trigger the price movement. And the hype is also possible to trigger the raise of Bitcoin price. The ATH before the halving is happening because of the hype.  ;)

The important thing is that we have to keep holding as much Bitcoin as possible until the price becomes very expensive and miners can't get any more Bitcoin.
How do you define "very expensive"? It should be an exact price. We don't set a target at an uncertain price.

MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 964
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: June 22, 2024, 11:37:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2024, 10:21:19 PM »
If we look into the the current situation now and how the market is moving, we will deduce that the trend is fast approaching to achieving another all time high just as we have already seen before the halving, we still have the whole year long to achieve for more new all time highs and throughout the year, there is more to expect and see, if we only consider the way far to go in seeing bitcoin get to $150,000 or above between now till next year.

With the present direction of the crypto market, it seems that we are to experience more of a correlation market this June and July.

These two mentioned months should be the time-wise investors to accumulate more bitcoin than looking at their downgrading portfolio because the moment the market shows green candlelight, it will never turn to a red light until the bull run is far over by next year, I think. However, this time makes it the perfect time to keep accumulating and never stop. Someone can't find this price of $64k, the moment the crypto picks in price.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG