follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Tyson Fury Vs Oleksandr Usyk (18 May) - discussion and prediction topic  (Read 2081 times)

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1662
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:22:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
The also looked strange to me. When Usyk landed those punches and Fury start to daze and dance around, usually fighters jump on their opponent with furious attacks and TKO opponents. This time, Usyk was either cautious, or was looking for one clear shot, or I dont know. As if he waited for referee to stop him from landing numerous unanswered punches, or referee was disturbed him with his either he is interfering and stopping or not the fight. Or referee was saving Fury from TKO. Or it was done un purpose because they have a rematch and they need a reason for that (split win looks better towards rematch than TKO). Strange feeling after that near to TKO situation.
Or he was short in breath? But by the looks of it then it isnt really that he's really that struggling or really just that trying out to recover. Just like you then this is also what i have observed that it do really looks like that its been interveined out on purpose to have that possible recovery. It is true that having that split decision rather than on having that complete TKO for Usyk against Fury
on which there's no possibility for some rematch if they have planned on something like this from the start.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline bisdak40

• Activity: 1080
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:40:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
Yes, it's fair that in the rematch all the titles should be on the line. But we can see how powerful broker HE Turki Alalshkih, he was able to persuade Hrgovic and Dubois that their fight should be interim. And the IBF should not be kill joy though, I'm thinking that the organization can also be paid with handsome money to step aside their plans and let Hrgovic and Dubois be interim. Everyone is still at awe at Usyk's performance though, as I have said, he could surpassed Fury in this era as the best heavyweight if he can win in the rematch. And most likely Fury will still going to fight, but I guess his last one will be for all the British title, against Joshua.

Speaking of a rematch I think they will do it because of the massive PPV buys that this fight got. I have read an article (hope not fake news though) that the purse and PPV numbers have been split and Fury got a massive $145M while Usyk got $50M, that's a lot of money on both of them. I guess in the rematch, Usyk will get the larger piece of the pie this time around.

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4160
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 04:16:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Speaking of a rematch I think they will do it because of the massive PPV buys that this fight got. I have read an article (hope not fake news though) that the purse and PPV numbers have been split and Fury got a massive $145M while Usyk got $50M, that's a lot of money on both of them. I guess in the rematch, Usyk will get the larger piece of the pie this time around.

Or maybe he will try to get a larger piece but will fail. We know Usyk only as a boxer. We know Fury as a boxer, showman, tv series star. Fury is able to generate attention. By his actions, by his speech. On the contrast to Fury, Usyk is boring. When Fury is selling the fight, the maximum what Usyk is able to do is to answer few words in English, or say "OK", "good". Similar problem has Lomachenko. A superior boxer, legend. But he can not generate interest to his fight. They had massive PPV buys and this is mostly thanks to Fury.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Rruchi man

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1559
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 12:51:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Linux User Mobile User Karma Good
You should have shared the link to the article from where you saw those figures, because I saw $100 million for Fury and $45 million for Usyk based on the 70/30 split decision that they had in the contract. Fury earns more from the fight despite loosing because he has more popularity than Usyk, and he was more of the reason people saw the fight and paid for it.

source

░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Online electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1764
  • Last Active: Today at 10:27:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
You should have shared the link to the article from where you saw those figures, because I saw $100 million for Fury and $45 million for Usyk based on the 70/30 split decision that they had in the contract. Fury earns more from the fight despite loosing because he has more popularity than Usyk, and he was more of the reason people saw the fight and paid for it.

source

damn. that's a lot of money compare to a money that a UFC champ would get for his entire career. and i they really want to make more money besides these 70/30, they could arrange the fight for Fury to win in the 2nd fight and then there will be a 3rd fight as well that will be in Dubai still.

Fury can live his entire life without worrying whether his sons and daughters will starve.

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 938
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:10:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
The also looked strange to me. When Usyk landed those punches and Fury start to daze and dance around, usually fighters jump on their opponent with furious attacks and TKO opponents. This time, Usyk was either cautious, or was looking for one clear shot, or I dont know. As if he waited for referee to stop him from landing numerous unanswered punches, or referee was disturbed him with his either he is interfering and stopping or not the fight. Or referee was saving Fury from TKO. Or it was done un purpose because they have a rematch and they need a reason for that (split win looks better towards rematch than TKO). Strange feeling after that near to TKO situation.
It was quite obvious that the referee interfered in the fight for Fury not experience a KO defeat in his career fight as a champion. It would have been somehow if that had happened because many thought he would win Usyk since he's the undisputed heavyweight champion who hasn't lost any match before after having 32 fights. Experience a KO defeat for the first time, wouldn't speak well of him as a boxing champion, to think of a rematches

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1689
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: June 15, 2024, 10:53:30 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter

A rematch is almost guaranteed, unless one of them deliberately pulls out. They had a rematch clause in the contract, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were some penalties involved for pulling out. I believe it's tentatively scheduled for the beginning of October. And there will be a lot of interest, maybe even more than in the first fight, given how close it was and given Fury, in his trilogy against Wilder, proved that he performs better in rematches.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline bisdak40

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

A rematch is almost guaranteed, unless one of them deliberately pulls out. They had a rematch clause in the contract, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were some penalties involved for pulling out. I believe it's tentatively scheduled for the beginning of October. And there will be a lot of interest, maybe even more than in the first fight, given how close it was and given Fury, in his trilogy against Wilder, proved that he performs better in rematches.

It's good to know that the rematch will be this October and yeah, i agree that Fury is good at rematches. Although i lost me bet on him on this fight but still i'm gonna be rooting for him again in the rematch which i thick he will be the underdog that time.

Offline robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1971
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 07:16:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Sixth year Anniversary Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes

It's good to know that the rematch will be this October and yeah, i agree that Fury is good at rematches. Although i lost me bet on him on this fight but still i'm gonna be rooting for him again in the rematch which i thick he will be the underdog that time.

Usyk has filed a request to retain his IBF title he is about to get stripped of his IBF title for failing to defend his IBF title to the mandatory challenger Hrgovic, the request was confirmed so it will be another unification bout in October.

░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

I was going back and forth on it, so ended up placing a small bet on a draw.
But if I had to bet on the rematch now, I'd bet on Fury, as I have no doubt he'll show up motivated as never before. But I'm not sure if he'll go with the same strategy or if he will try something new. It's going to be a tough call for him and his team.

Usyk has filed a request to retain his IBF title he is about to get stripped of his IBF title for failing to defend his IBF title to the mandatory challenger Hrgovic, the request was confirmed so it will be another unification bout in October.

Didn't the IBF already agreed to push it back once? If so, they're probably not likely to allow him to do it again.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

In relation to the IBF belt, I just learned that Turki Alalshikh has announced that the winner of Hrgovic Vs Dubois will face Anthony Joshua in September:
https://talksport.com/sport/1869699/anthony-joshua-next-fight-tyson-fury-dubois-hrgovic/

Which would indicate that either:
1 - no interim belt will be introduced and Usyk will be granted the exception and then the winner of Usyk Vs Fury 2 will face the winner of Hrgovic/Dubois Vs Joshua for the IBF title shot; or
2 - Usyk will be stripped and the winner of Hrgovis Vs Dubois will face Joshua for the IBF belt, and whoever wins then could maybe face the winner of Usyk Vs Fury 2.

That's how I read the situation anyway.

Online electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1764
  • Last Active: Today at 10:27:35 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search

^ AJ finally have the chance to fight Fury in case Fury wins in the rematch.  if its Usyk who wins, it will be their 3rd fight. lucky him to get all these chances.

for me there is really no reason for Usyk and Fury rematch, the fight clearly is won by Usyk by wide margin and even a KO if not stopped by the ref. if there is a reason to fight over again, it should be to take the IBF belt.   which means  Fury should first fight AJ to win the IBF belt and then the awaited rematch Fury vs Usyk 2.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

I don't think the possibility of Usyk being stripped of the IBF belt would be any threat to the rematch with Fury. The rematch will happen regardless of the IBF's decision.
That's simply because the only way for Fury to save his face/legacy is to go out there and take his revenge on Usyk. What other option does he have? Refuse to fight because the number of belts is not quite the same as in their 1st fight? That would be nonsense.

As for the IBF belt, it's a bit weird that we're only a few days away from Hrgovic Vs Dubois and nobody seems to know whether it's going to be a fight for the belt, interim belt, or no belt at all.
I think we can rule out the belt, as Usyk is on medical suspension until 2nd June, unless the IBF really want to strip him (I don't believe they are) and will find some loophole to do it before the 1st.

Offline Jating

• Activity: 840
  • Last Active: June 05, 2024, 11:32:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
I don't think the possibility of Usyk being stripped of the IBF belt would be any threat to the rematch with Fury. The rematch will happen regardless of the IBF's decision.
That's simply because the only way for Fury to save his face/legacy is to go out there and take his revenge on Usyk. What other option does he have? Refuse to fight because the number of belts is not quite the same as in their 1st fight? That would be nonsense.
That is right, the rematch will go on as schedule on October, but what Usyk wanted is that the belt in the rematch is still intact. He would like to honor his words at least so that Fury will have a equal chance to get all the belts as well if he win.
As for the IBF belt, it's a bit weird that we're only a few days away from Hrgovic Vs Dubois and nobody seems to know whether it's going to be a fight for the belt, interim belt, or no belt at all.
Chances are it could be a interim IBF belt. But let's see how it will be treated by the organization. They say they are the least corrupt amongst the organization, and at the same time very lenient as well.
I think we can rule out the belt, as Usyk is on medical suspension until 2nd June, unless the IBF really want to strip him (I don't believe they are) and will find some loophole to do it before the 1st.
Well the loophole could be that if he is in medical suspension, then how can they strip him of the belt? Or how can Usyk defend it in the next 6 days?

Offline bisdak40

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

^ AJ finally have the chance to fight Fury in case Fury wins in the rematch.  if its Usyk who wins, it will be their 3rd fight. lucky him to get all these chances.

for me there is really no reason for Usyk and Fury rematch, the fight clearly is won by Usyk by wide margin and even a KO if not stopped by the ref. if there is a reason to fight over again, it should be to take the IBF belt.   which means  Fury should first fight AJ to win the IBF belt and then the awaited rematch Fury vs Usyk 2.

The hype is not very huge in case Fury and Joshua fight directly for the IBF belt and besides i do think that IBF would strip the belt away from Usyk. It will be good if Joshua will just wait if Fury will win in the rematch as people will be excited on that one.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG