follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Should I Hold My FUD?  (Read 169 times)

Offline BitHunter

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 14
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 28, 2024, 11:16:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts Search Karma
Should I Hold My FUD?
« on: May 14, 2024, 07:44:04 PM »
Hey guys, I need your opinion on this token I was keeping an eye on since last year. In December, I participated in FUD airdrop and although my hopes weren't particularly high at that point, I racked up some FUDs...

Fast forward to a few days ago, there were news of listing on CEXs and it got me thinking if I should hold what I got and add more, or hit the sell button?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Should I Hold My FUD?
« on: May 14, 2024, 07:44:04 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 872
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 28, 2024, 11:59:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
Re: Should I Hold My FUD?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2024, 11:40:09 PM »
Since the fud token was airdropped to you in your wallet, I wouldn't advise you to buy more or hit the sell button because none of us can tell what the future of the fud token will be during this bull run.

I like the fact that you're not placing much of your hopes on the said coin because its price value is around 0.000000 3213 currently(very low). I wonder how long it will take for a zero to be removed from its price. that depends on their marketing strategy to attract investors to invest with them.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1709
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 28, 2024, 07:25:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Topic Starter 10 Poll Votes Linux User
Re: Should I Hold My FUD?
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2024, 02:01:50 AM »
Hey guys, I need your opinion on this token I was keeping an eye on since last year. In December, I participated in FUD airdrop and although my hopes weren't particularly high at that point, I racked up some FUDs...

Fast forward to a few days ago, there were news of listing on CEXs and it got me thinking if I should hold what I got and add more, or hit the sell button?
Nah, just sell it and take your free money.
Can I ask how much in USD are the FUD tokens that you are holding right now OP?

Not familiar with the project and looked at Coingecko and there are many coins that has "FUD" ticker symbol in it. Can you please share the link of the FUD token that you're holding? Nevertheless, if you saw that it got listed on an exchange (especially a CEX), just sell it immediately, and buy better tokens. You got it for free, right? You have nothing to lose because you invested nothing (except for your time maybe).

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG