follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Anyone worried about Binance losing its online presence in CZ's absence?  (Read 566 times)

Offline Joseph Lee

• Shillers
  • Activity: 52
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: June 02, 2024, 12:28:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Posts Quick Poster Karma
It's been a few months since CZ left Binance. I recently read a tweet talking about how Binance's online presence hasn't been the same ever since. Heck, most people don't even know the new CEO's name, which isn't good for a company that big. As much as I think a single person doesn't "make" the entire company, this has taught me a lot.

I'm also starting to see why Bitget chose to promote Gracy Chen to CEO today after so long. Or why Justin Sun still remains the face of several companies after all this time. Just like Justin, Gracy is a person who commands a lot of presence online and knows how to keep users excited about any new innovations. If anything, I guess this teaches us about the importance of having a smart, but exciting face as the representative of any company. We can only hope she keeps up this pace continues to grow. Also, that somehow, we get to see the CZ vibe again sometime in the near future.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Gurujebs

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1257
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 02:21:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
It's been a few months since CZ left Binance. I recently read a tweet talking about how Binance's online presence hasn't been the same ever since. Heck, most people don't even know the new CEO's name, which isn't good for a company that big. As much as I think a single person doesn't "make" the entire company, this has taught me a lot.

People loves CZ and I love him too because of something he did when Bitcoin collapse to below $4k, nobody expected that and everyone think that Bitcoin is dead but he encouraged everyone with a tweet that as long as Bitcoin didn't go to zero, he will give Bitcoin his full support which he did, he has been a fan of Bitcoin since 2013, even sold his house to buy Bitcoin and has been a role model for many investors.

I believe when he is finally free and has done his time, he will come back and might not be tweeting much for a while but his impact will be felt on this market. If he his here, I believe his support will have even take us far in this bullrun.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Smcchamp

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 32
  • Last Active: June 02, 2024, 08:42:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    10 Posts Quick Poster Karma

I'm also starting to see why Bitget chose to promote Gracy Chen to CEO today after so long. Or why Justin Sun still remains the face of several companies after all this time. Just like Justin, Gracy is a person who commands a lot of presence online and knows how to keep users excited about any new innovations. If anything, I guess this teaches us about the importance of having a smart, but exciting face as the representative of any company. We can only hope she keeps up this pace continues to grow. Also, that somehow, we get to see the CZ vibe again sometime in the near future.

I don't even know binance new CEO name 😀. CZ was everyone's fav due to his online presence, constant posts about the market and his famous phrase. If you can't hold, you won't be rich ahah... I hope he's back soon. For Gracy chen, she's done a good job as MD, and I think she'll do a better job as CEO due to her positive past impact. Let's hope Bitget gets more popular and she has that CZ impact. Fingers crossed

Offline dkbit98

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1835
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 11:29:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary Poll Starter
I am not worried at all because I don't use Binance exchange.
CZ is just one of the crypto guys who got arrested recently and he won't be the last, but that is not affecting Bitcoin, it can only affect his binance chain coins and tokens.
Only potential problem can happen if government seize and sells bitcoins from him and binance exchanges.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1710
  • Last Active: June 02, 2024, 11:08:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search

before CZ surrender himself, i think he already have planned it all as what this new CEO would do for the next few months until CZ is free.

its not a problem that the new CEO is not known, after all Binance is not a public company where the stock market will drop every time the company is under new management.  BNB is still growing actually so there is never a real change.

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4313
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:29:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Sixth year Anniversary Quick Poster 50 Poll Votes

As the famous founder and face of Binance, we know that Binance is CZ and CZ is Binance. Binance will never be what it is now without the creative mind, sacrifices and hard work by CZ and the crypto market loves him for it, except for the critics, of course. Now, circumstances pushed CZ to officially leave the leadership of Binance to somebody else most especially that he will be serving his time somewhere. I think there are really people who prefer that there should be an active face of a certain platform and certainly CZ is a big shoe to fill in with the new CEO. All CEOs got different style of managing and there are those who prefer to be out of the limelight and this can be strategy preferred by Richard Teng, a relatively unknown figure in the world of cryptocurrency. I am not sure though if he would be making his presence felt by the market or he just hate the limelight and would like to avoid controversies especially with what happened to CZ. At any rate, I think Binance is doing just fine under the new CEO so I don't see the need to be concerned.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 16154
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: June 02, 2024, 11:30:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary

Well, to be honest, I would feel better if Binance continued to be led by a smart and well-known person like CZ. At the moment, we do not see Binance's leadership in the global crypto wave, instead, the focus is on large WallStreet companies like BlackRock, Fidelity, MicroStrategy... We have more IEOs on Binance but those projects cannot create a new trend in the market, their tokens are also heavily manipulated, overpriced, are falling sharply and causing temporary losses for many investors. Binance is missing something to be able to grow strong and regain market share from other CEXs. I hope that CZ will soon return and can become an advisor to the Binance ecosystem.

I rarely care about other CEXs and their CEO, I don't believe that anyone can quickly replace the position that Sam and CZ left behind. Currently, the most famous CEX CEO is probably Brian Armstrong of Coinbase, but he is not the 2nd Sam nor CZ ^^
██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Jomisa

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Last Active: June 01, 2024, 04:06:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Karma Topic Starter Linux User

I don't even know binance new CEO name 😀. CZ was everyone's fav due to his online presence, constant posts about the market and his famous phrase. If you can't hold, you won't be rich ahah... I hope he's back soon. For Gracy chen, she's done a good job as MD, and I think she'll do a better job as CEO due to her positive past impact. Let's hope Bitget gets more popular and she has that CZ impact. Fingers crossed

CZ has a huge impact on Binance. Making himself known on Twitter, had positions in crypto related institutions and spoke publicly that's why he was special & I'm thinking gracy Chen has followed similar path. I saw her on killer whales couple months back & she's on Forbes business council. I believe if CEOs would have influence in their companies, they should step out of their comfort zones & make things happen so I agree with OP.

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1836
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 03:47:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
I recently read a tweet talking about how Binance's online presence hasn't been the same ever since. Heck, most people don't even know the new CEO's name, which isn't good for a company that big. As much as I think a single person doesn't "make" the entire company, this has taught me a lot.
What tweet are you referring to? How do they calculate Binance's online presence and why does it matter to crypto or Bitcoin in general? I believe those who are worried that Bitcoin or crypto will face trouble because CZ no longer tweeting put their priority in the wrong place. Maybe they hold BNB tokens or something similar? Even if you believe Binance is making many stupid decisions after CZ leaves, I think it is important to remember that the market will eventually decide whether Binance will be the number one exchange or not. I'd worry even more if CZ's influence is that big for Binance.

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2458
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: June 02, 2024, 04:01:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary

Since CZ's death from Binance there have been a few changes, and these changes are in a direction that traders don't like. 
According to many people, currently many tokens or crypto coins that are not good can easily be released on Binance. 
I personally don't pay much attention to it, but until now I saw on the list of crypto exchanges that Binance is still number one. 
Ehat does that mean, we shouldn't worry too much about Binance since CZ left.

Offline yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1871
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:36:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
Yes, I agree with your opinion that Binance has declined a lot since CZ left. Indeed, most people do not even know the name of the new CEO of Binance. I also do not remember his name. I heard it once, but I did not remember it.

Although I am not a fan of this approach, this actually indicates that influential figures play a major role in the success of any company. I am not in favor of the company being centralized in the personality of its president because this means centralization and also means that the company will lose its position once the president is gone.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG