follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Is Unifying Liquidity Across blockchains a good Approach?  (Read 1080 times)

Offline Musa

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 9
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: June 22, 2024, 06:54:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Linux User Mobile User
Is Unifying Liquidity Across blockchains a good Approach?
« on: May 24, 2024, 11:21:57 PM »
We all know the current state of Defi, is quite fragmented. but what re your thoughts on this new approach by zklink to unify liquidity across various blockchains though an aggregated layer 3 zkevm rollup network? Do you think this is a good approach or not ?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Is Unifying Liquidity Across blockchains a good Approach?
« on: May 24, 2024, 11:21:57 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Smcchamp

• Activity: 50
  • Last Active: Today at 12:01:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    10 Posts Quick Poster Karma
Re: Is Unifying Liquidity Across blockchains a good Approach?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2024, 08:48:20 AM »
We all know the current state of Defi, is quite fragmented. but what re your thoughts on this new approach by zklink to unify liquidity across various blockchains though an aggregated layer 3 zkevm rollup network? Do you think this is a good approach or not ?
I think once you compare zksync approach with other L2 solutions you'll get your answer. Most users focus is on the scheduled airdrop atm though.  But my honest opinion zksync is different with OP, polygon in terms of technologies, scaling approach etc. which is the best? That's left for professionals to decide..

Offline Smilez

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 23
  • Last Active: June 21, 2024, 10:35:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Search Karma 10 Posts
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2024, 10:09:15 AM »
zklink is one of the project gaining attention because of its unique approach to interaction across blockchains these will definitely make interactions on chain easier,also saw a tweet about their native token available on pre-market market at bitget which Is a good opportunity for people that want to get in on the ground floor

Offline Maxcryptic

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 13
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    10 Posts Search Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2024, 12:01:34 AM »
zklink is one of the project gaining attention because of its unique approach to interaction across blockchains these will definitely make interactions on chain easier,also saw a tweet about their native token available on pre-market market at bitget which Is a good opportunity for people that want to get in on the ground floor
I am yet to explore how the pre-market works but i feel ZKlink could be the first to make me explore the feature on the exchange cos it's my intention to hold a few of the token due to it's potential of prividing high throughput, low-cost and secure environment for DApps. I think ZK-rollups are the trending projects atm and could be the highlight of this bullrun

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG