follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Why BlackRock Was the BIGGEST MISTAKE for Bitcoin  (Read 667 times)

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: June 16, 2024, 10:36:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
Why BlackRock Was the BIGGEST MISTAKE for Bitcoin
« on: May 25, 2024, 09:27:20 PM »

been listening to some of Whitney Webb's interview and podcast appearances and what she has to say about ESG, carbon emission market and the use of Bitcoin for this silent revolution but i have not really seen someone from both forums talk about her points regarding the issues she throw and whether it has validity.

anyone care to share your view to what she is saying?  especially about what Blackrock's plan as its related to having one database for our digital IDs.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Why BlackRock Was the BIGGEST MISTAKE for Bitcoin
« on: May 25, 2024, 09:27:20 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 16289
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 12:42:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
Re: Why BlackRock Was the BIGGEST MISTAKE for Bitcoin
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2024, 11:25:46 PM »
been listening to some of Whitney Webb's interview and podcast appearances and what she has to say about ESG, carbon emission market and the use of Bitcoin for this silent revolution but i have not really seen someone from both forums talk about her points regarding the issues she throw and whether it has validity.

anyone care to share your view to what she is saying?  especially about what Blackrock's plan as its related to having one database for our digital IDs.
Well, this could be related to BlackRock's deep involvement in the crypto market through largest asset, BTC. BTC Spot ETF has both positive and negative impacts. In the short term, it can boost BTC price growth, but in the long run, it can negatively impact Bitcoin's decentralization and self-custody. The crypto community has discussed this a lot, but there is no way to prevent traditional investors from buying BTC Spot ETF, and we don't have enough resources to fight against BlackRock's involvement in the crypto market. We are even happy to see that the inflow of money into BTC Spot ETF has helped many tokens in the market to rally strongly in the past few months.

I think we are forced to accept and make trade-offs when giants from Wall Street like BlackRock come to this market. They can help the market grow stronger, become more popular, and have a clearer position in the economy, but their ultimate goal is always to seek profits rather than do charity. We can only focus on investing and always be cautious of their manipulation schemes. I believe that BlackRock not only wants to earn revenue from management fees for BTC & ETH Spot ETF, but they may also manipulate, accumulate BTC, and become whales in this market.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline NotATether

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1542
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 04:01:36 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Bad Signature
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2024, 06:24:45 AM »

Well, this could be related to BlackRock's deep involvement in the crypto market through largest asset, BTC. BTC Spot ETF has both positive and negative impacts. In the short term, it can boost BTC price growth, but in the long run, it can negatively impact Bitcoin's decentralization and self-custody. The crypto community has discussed this a lot, but there is no way to prevent traditional investors from buying BTC Spot ETF, and we don't have enough resources to fight against BlackRock's involvement in the crypto market. We are even happy to see that the inflow of money into BTC Spot ETF has helped many tokens in the market to rally strongly in the past few months.

Let's face it, normal investors were never going to self-custody bitcoin themselves. Do you really trust them to not lose their keys or forget the password to their wallet? For most of these people, blockchain is a completely new technology to them, and they are more used to trading the normal way, which has less chance for mistakes as they know most of the operations by memory.

I think we are forced to accept and make trade-offs when giants from Wall Street like BlackRock come to this market. They can help the market grow stronger, become more popular, and have a clearer position in the economy, but their ultimate goal is always to seek profits rather than do charity. We can only focus on investing and always be cautious of their manipulation schemes. I believe that BlackRock not only wants to earn revenue from management fees for BTC & ETH Spot ETF, but they may also manipulate, accumulate BTC, and become whales in this market.

Blackrock literally controls trillions of dollars worth of assets, and not just bitcoin by the way, but real estate, and other resources. It's not healthy for the world economy when a few companies (Fidelity is another one) controls most of the resources.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 986
  • Last Active: June 16, 2024, 06:34:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2024, 11:43:05 AM »
       -    Whether it's Blackrock's biggest mistake or not, there's nothing we can do about it because Blackrock is such a huge company that it's hard to compete with them. But still, no matter how big a company is, they still can't handle at least 50% of Bitcoin's maximum supply. That's all I can say. 

There are many people who have tried this kind of thing, and I think there are still more middle-class people, including the poor, than the rich, or whale investors, as they are called. In short, Blackrock still cannot control Bitcoin worldwide. They are just a big company.

Offline hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1823
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: Today at 07:54:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2024, 04:10:42 PM »

Economists' criticism of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies on the part of the government and the carbon emissions market is them way of making something they don't support bad, but in the end what drives BlackRock is profit, and as long as this profit is achieved, you will see less of this news and it may be used in the future to manipulate prices.

In the short term, it can boost BTC price growth, but in the long run, it can negatively impact Bitcoin's decentralization and self-custody.
I can understand the impact of these mutual funds on the price but how will they affect the decentralization and self-custody of Bitcoin? Bitcoin is a POW coin and therefore they need to mine Bitcoin and manage mining pools to have an impact on decentralization.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4380
  • Last Active: Today at 09:48:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Sixth year Anniversary Quick Poster 50 Poll Votes
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2024, 11:05:32 AM »

I would say that the involvement of Blackrock with Bitcoin via ETF can be a two-edged sword that can surely impact Bitcoin both in positive and negative ways. Right now, it is pushing the price of BTC to a good level and for the next few months we can see how it can make things better or bitter for Bitcoin. And yes, the problem is that Bitcoin is not exclusive to anyone or a specific group so any institutional platform can be a player in the BTC market...and there is nothing we can do about it. Now, whether this "gloomy" prediction for Bitcoin in relation to Blackrock can come true or not remains to be seen...and I think we have no choice but to see things positively in light of these developments. In the past, many Bitcoin enthusiasts are looking to the day when there can be real institutional investors coming for Bitcoin and now that it is happening we fear that Bitcoin will never be the same again. Now, the next question would be: Is there anything we can do to limit the influence and power of Blackrock and similar platforms so as to minimize their impact on Bitcoin?

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2024, 08:26:46 PM »

I would say that the involvement of Blackrock with Bitcoin via ETF can be a two-edged sword that can surely impact Bitcoin both in positive and negative ways. Right now, it is pushing the price of BTC to a good level and for the next few months we can see how it can make things better or bitter for Bitcoin. And yes, the problem is that Bitcoin is not exclusive to anyone or a specific group so any institutional platform can be a player in the BTC market...and there is nothing we can do about it. Now, whether this "gloomy" prediction for Bitcoin in relation to Blackrock can come true or not remains to be seen...and I think we have no choice but to see things positively in light of these developments. In the past, many Bitcoin enthusiasts are looking to the day when there can be real institutional investors coming for Bitcoin and now that it is happening we fear that Bitcoin will never be the same again. Now, the next question would be: Is there anything we can do to limit the influence and power of Blackrock and similar platforms so as to minimize their impact on Bitcoin?

voting Trump i guess.   ;D  he promised things though and although this is a politician's promise, i think he is up to protect himself as well since he is becoming a target too for the big guys in the finance.

Whitney is discussing more than what Blackrock will do though. especially if you listening to what she has to say about WEF and controlling everyone who has digital IDs. she been saying all those stuff on media that also ruffled feathers to maxis.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2024, 08:26:46 PM »

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4380
  • Last Active: Today at 09:48:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Sixth year Anniversary Quick Poster 50 Poll Votes
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2024, 08:13:41 AM »
Voting Trump i guess.   ;D  he promised things though and although this is a politician's promise, i think he is up to protect himself as well since he is becoming a target too for the big guys in the finance.

I am not a citizen of USA so I am not a voter this coming November presidential election but I am watching closely the coming fight between the current and the former presidents and I come up with the conclusion that things will be better (including the cryptocurrency industry) if MAGA will be taking over the White House. I know that half of the country do hate DJT and right now they are spreading unfounded narratives so as to influence voters away from the man because despite so many indictments and court cases he is winning the polls most especially in at least seven swing states where the election will be decided. There is no question that the Republicans is more crypto-friendly than the Democrats (lead by Elizabeth Warren). And Trump can push Bitcoin and cryptocurrency into greater heights if allowed to triumph this November. Now, I understand that many may not like what I am saying here so we can then agree to disagree.

Offline Lucius

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1794
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: June 16, 2024, 04:37:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Topic Starter
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2024, 03:49:40 PM »
I've never heard of this "influencer" and I don't think I missed anything - and frankly, I don't care what she thinks when she comes out with her "apocalyptic" statements that obviously earn her a lot of money. If you ask me, she is another in a line of those who are trying to be smart and predict the destruction of Bitcoin. The last time I checked, Bitcoin was declared dead more than 400 times, and regardless of spot ETFs and big powerful companies that want their share of the pie, I have no doubt that Bitcoin will survive and outlive them all.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1930
  • Last Active: Today at 11:33:08 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2024, 09:58:13 PM »
Since BlackRock entered the market, we know that it will have a major negative impact on Bitcoin and its main features, namely decentralization and privacy, in addition to the fact that investors no longer own real Bitcoin, but rather shares in a central company, while BlackRock is the one who owns real Bitcoin.

This is a fact that everyone knows, and we have talked about it in more than one topic, but isn’t this exactly what governments want? Also, what can the Bitcoin community and lovers of decentralization and privacy do? They cannot actually prevent large companies from entering the market even if they know full well that it is centralized and subject to governments.

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1152
  • Last Active: June 16, 2024, 11:00:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2024, 10:36:54 PM »
Conspiracy theorist never really surprises me anymore, they keep stating the wildest stuff and think that we are all going to believe that. To be fair its true that some people buy that, but the reality is that life goes on without interruption that's the point. I will wake up tomorrow the same, I will eat my breakfast the same, and I will go about my day the same, and BlackRock won't change anything, even if they try to do some id stuffo r not. The real thing is that we are going to have to focus on the fact that its going to be not that great if we are careless and let them takeover, and we know that they can't just do that.

Offline Lucius

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1794
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: June 16, 2024, 04:37:56 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Topic Starter
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2024, 02:44:56 PM »
Since BlackRock entered the market, we know that it will have a major negative impact on Bitcoin and its main features, namely decentralization and privacy, in addition to the fact that investors no longer own real Bitcoin, but rather shares in a central company, while BlackRock is the one who owns real Bitcoin.

BR doesn't actually own anything, because they also buy BTC and keep it in a custodial wallet, so actually all the purchased BTC goes from one wallet to another, and actually stays at the same CEX that does the work for them. Regardless of who owns what, I don't think it has such a negative impact on those who keep their BTC in non-custodial wallets.

This is a fact that everyone knows, and we have talked about it in more than one topic, but isn’t this exactly what governments want? Also, what can the Bitcoin community and lovers of decentralization and privacy do? They cannot actually prevent large companies from entering the market even if they know full well that it is centralized and subject to governments.

The government just wants Bitcoin not to be what it was intended to be (currency), but as far as trading is concerned, it has never bothered them too much if it is centralized and all clients are KYC. If, for example, the US wanted to harm Bitcoin, then they would declare it illegal and ban CEXs. Then there would be a chain reaction all over the world, which would set the price of BTC back at least ten years in the best case scenario.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1864
  • Last Active: Today at 01:43:13 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2024, 03:39:10 PM »
anyone care to share your view to what she is saying? 

Yeah, made-up "facts", ton of speculation without basics, posting quota videos with clickbait-ish titles and so on
Seriously check the videos, every single day there is another "revelation" that everyone was too stupid to find out until they told us about this conspiracy
Don't you think people that smart and with such intel would be doing something else than working 24 hours to make videos for youtube revenues?  ;D

Now, the next question would be: Is there anything we can do to limit the influence and power of Blackrock and similar platforms so as to minimize their impact on Bitcoin?

And with that you just killed Bitcoin with that faster than anything else including BR could!
"Not your keys, not your coins" has a brother, "My keys my decision". Bitcoin is a decentralized permissionless network, the moment you try to restrict access you kill the concept, the moment you try to limit a player influence in a free economy you start acting like a central bank or a government!

You can't have true freedom while banning someone from this or restricting his actions because you think his rights should not be as equal as yours!

And how was Bitcoin affected by this?
What stopped decentralization, their coins follow the same protocol, they can't move coins without following the consensus rules, they can't overwrite the consensus rules by holding coins!

When Salvador bought coins, wasn't that also bad?
How is Salvador buying coins good and how is BR buying coins bad?

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2024, 08:38:01 PM »
^
i don't know. a lot of people who were once called conspiracy theorist in the past turned out to be saying the truth actually. people like Joe Rogan at some point hated because of what hes saying but eventually what he said was eventually being supported by the guys with factual data.

Whitney is not being heard somehow by the crypto community and its just like how Alex Jones being banned/cancelled in platforms.

whats funnier is that no one seem to think that carbon emission market is crazy idea.

Online Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1864
  • Last Active: Today at 01:43:13 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2024, 10:07:50 PM »
^
i don't know. a lot of people who were once called conspiracy theorist in the past turned out to be saying the truth actually. people like Joe Rogan at some point hated because of what hes saying but eventually what he said was eventually being supported by the guys with factual data.
Whitney is not being heard somehow by the crypto community and its just like how Alex Jones being banned/cancelled in platforms.

Like pizzagate? Like how Jones was lying and lying and lying?
He didn't get canceled for the "truth" he got canceled because he kept on lying.

But let's do it otherwise, let's use basic logic, elemental grade!

These guys have insiders on BR, they know about the plans, they know how this can be done, and they know everything so well, then...
Why za f*** didn't any one of them talk about this before the ETF were approved?
Because if BR had the plans to take over Bitcoin they had those plans well before right, yet these guys didn't even manage to get the approval date of the of the ETFs right , check their history!!!!! And after that 4 months ago when there was just talk about ETFs those guys were cheering on the victory of Bitcoin, now suddenly...they need to keep making money out of their ads and they have no material anymore!

Seriously, it's pretty simple, just like you can't come and say you know where Russia will attack next when two years ago you made videos denying Russia will attack Ukraine!  ;)
Or how normally somebody who would have advised people in 2007 to buy into real estate like Kiyosaki should keep his mouth shut when talking about investments now, right?

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG