follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Experience in Bounty Campaign  (Read 18630 times)

Offline Zulema

• Activity: 145
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: December 29, 2020, 09:59:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter 10 Posts First Post
Re: Experience in Bounty Campaign
« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2020, 01:38:07 PM »
I know many bounty campaign is lives at this time.But I think very serious because everywhere are scammers now.
I think there are also some projects that they can't raise capital so they can't pay the money they promised us. Or their coins are not worth it I am very disappointed about the scammers who made us spend time doing their duties but not getting anything in return.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2020, 01:38:07 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Sumaiya2

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 677
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:19:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2020, 02:47:34 AM »
Welcome to the Alt Coin Forum.  You are new members so it is our duty to help you.  If you want to gain knowledge or know about Bounty, you must read the posts of senior brothers.  You will first notice the Bounty website where there are all kinds of information given that you can read about the Bounty.  And you can read all the information given in Thede and you have to read the posts of senior brothers more and more.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline sofa-lis

• Activity: 56
  • Last Active: March 28, 2021, 09:02:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
« Reply #62 on: December 20, 2020, 09:28:24 AM »
I am afraid to work with bounty companies because there are many scammers now.
I'm still convinced that the Bounty is a good start for newbies because it doesn't require any investment.  Of course, it is very offensive when you waste your time and energy, and the project turns out to be a scam and you do not get anything, especially if the project lasted more than three months.  But on the other hand, you can only learn if you have both positive and negative experiences.  Therefore, check the information about the project and try your hand :)

Offline Hasnain khan

• 1 strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 38
  • Last Active: December 20, 2020, 06:58:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2020, 11:00:37 AM »
I haven't participate in the abundance here yet the arbitrator here is continually checking the group of the abundance to affirm in the event that it is posted from the group of the mission itself perhaps some are simply come here and post the abundance string from bitcointalk without the assent from the group.
Offline Heron

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 532
  • Last Active: December 14, 2021, 05:49:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2020, 11:22:40 AM »
Hi guys, i am new here in this forum i just want to ask how was your work here on doing some bounty campaign?
Brother, I am new to the forum, I have been in this world for some time. I didn’t get a chance to bounty too much. I didn't make much profit from the bounty. I don't have much experience with Bounty. But I think the bounty is much easier. If you can work patiently here, you can expect a good profit.
PLASTIC
FINANCE

▓▓Recycle . Re-use . Prosper▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▀███▀▀
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓██
▓▓▓▓█▄▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓████▄▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀████▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓████████████▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▐███▌▓▓▓▐████
█████████████████▓▓▓▓▐███▌▓▓▐█████
█████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▐██████
▓▓▓█████▌████▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▓▓▐██████
▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▄▄█▄███████
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄██████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀████▄▄▓▓██████████
[
Private Sale is Live
JOIN NOW!
]

Offline Master107

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3732
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: January 21, 2024, 01:34:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #65 on: December 21, 2020, 03:28:35 PM »
Brother, I am new to the forum, I have been in this world for some time. I didn’t get a chance to bounty too much. I didn't make much profit from the bounty. I don't have much experience with Bounty. But I think the bounty is much easier. If you can work patiently here, you can expect a good profit.

Before you participate in bounties you must do your own research to pick the most beautiful and you think will succeed. It's about time not to expect beyond the reality to avoid painful experienced in case the project not end well.

Offline Sharpmax

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 574
  • Last Active: December 15, 2023, 05:45:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
« Reply #66 on: December 22, 2020, 05:17:26 PM »
If you have no experience then you can't succeed in anything.  I think you must have experience to be successful by working.  For example, if you do a bounty, you have to see which bounty is better.  After picking a good bounty you have to join.
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: December 22, 2020, 05:17:26 PM »

Offline mianvicky1

• Activity: 137
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: November 07, 2021, 10:18:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #67 on: December 23, 2020, 11:36:25 AM »
Bounty programs are good. We need to find good project for work because there are lots of bounties in the forum. And my experience is so far good in it.

Offline Msweet

• Activity: 837
  • FRX: Ferocious Alpha
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: December 11, 2023, 04:18:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #68 on: December 23, 2020, 11:41:39 PM »
Hi guys, i am new here in this forum i just want to ask how was your work here on doing some bounty campaign?
To join the Bounty campaign, you need to have an account on a social media such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.  You also need to have a wallet account.

Offline Chita76

• Activity: 789
  • /Bitgame Global
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:20:27 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2020, 07:45:22 PM »
Welcome to the forum.  If you want to work in the forum and gain good skills, then you must work a little harder.  About these websites I can determine how the bounty.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 04:22:43 PM by Chita76 »
 ██
                 NFTanks.app                 
A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers
and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game

Offline iloveyobit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1490
  • Last Active: January 29, 2023, 06:55:24 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #70 on: December 29, 2020, 04:05:58 PM »
My first bounty here in the forum was in YUSRA bounty and i got really good money in exchange for the small work that i did , i shared some posts about it in the forum and i got 30 $ in exchange , easy money for doing nothing almost ..

Offline Ricky

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 780
  • Futurov
  • Last Active: December 14, 2021, 05:47:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
« Reply #71 on: January 04, 2021, 10:19:15 AM »
I am new to the forum, I have not been able to do such a bounty yet so I have no such experience about bounty. I've done some bounty and I have some experience. Thanks to your post I was able to gain some more experience about twelve.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

Offline Zero0

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 570
  • Hodlers Network
  • Last Active: December 14, 2021, 05:50:34 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2021, 11:10:21 AM »
I have several small experiences with the Bounty campaign. I've done several bounties. But sadly that is I have been able to make a big profit from a bounty. I am very optimistic about this bounty world. Hopefully one day in the future I will definitely be able to make a good profit from this bounty campaign.

Offline Callisto

• Activity: 890
  • Last Active: April 03, 2024, 04:39:53 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2021, 05:39:47 AM »
My experience in bounty companies is a thorny path of analysis, a lot of scams. After all, most bounty projects will soon be scammed, here you just need to deeply analyze the project in which you want to participate.

Offline Crypto_Somrat

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 1126
  • Last Active: July 04, 2022, 12:22:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #74 on: January 06, 2021, 11:01:42 AM »
Brother, I am new to cryptocurrency. I haven't been able to do such a bounty yet. Absolutely not. Of all the bounties I have done, the Student Coin Bounty campaign has been the best. This is the only big profit from my bounty campaign. Hopefully we will get bigger payments and gain experience in the future.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG