follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Depth chart analysis  (Read 1101 times)

Offline Ashkap97

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 7
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: July 30, 2018, 06:03:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Depth chart analysis
« on: July 25, 2018, 05:10:32 PM »
I've been using solely depth chart analysis for day trading and it seems to work for securing 1%-3% gains in a short period.
This is an example of depth chart analysis, an outdated TRX depth chart. https://cdn.discorSPAM [nofollow] - please report ! D/attachments/457359982346633227/470778822908837908/unknown.png
I learnt this type of analysis from a crypto discord group that pioneered this form of analysis.
https://discord.gg/HSMHyCy [nofollow]
They give calls on coins with this type of analysis, (buying in blue or green and selling 1%-3% confidently for a gain) alongside with cyclical analysis. It is great place to discuss coins and learn tips from experienced traders on how to cut losses and maximise gains.
Check it out if you are curious what this is all about.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 02:57:13 PM by Ashkap97 »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Depth chart analysis
« on: July 25, 2018, 05:10:32 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline laughingburger

• Activity: 556
  • Last Active: October 25, 2019, 01:32:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: A new type of analysis for trading
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2018, 07:56:47 AM »
I've been using solely depth chart analysis for day trading and it seems to work for securing 1%-3% gains in a short period.
This is an example of depth chart analysis, an outdated TRX depth chart. https://cdn.discorSPAM - please report ! D/attachments/457359982346633227/470778822908837908/unknown.png
I learnt this type of analysis from a crypto discord group that pioneered this form of analysis.
https://discord.gg/HSMHyCy
They give calls on coins with this type of analysis, (buying in blue or green and selling 1%-3% confidently for a gain) alongside with cyclical analysis. It is great place to discuss coins and learn tips from experienced traders on how to cut losses and maximise gains.

This might be profitable in long term like what you say however is there any backtesting or result to show the percentage of draw-down/performance?
███▌
 ▐██▌
   ███
    ▐██▌
      ███
 ███   ▐██▌                  ██
 ████    ███               ████
 █████▌   ▐██▌           █████
 ███ ███    ███        ████ ███
 ███  ▐██▌   ▐██▌    ████   ███
 ███    ███    ██ ████     ███
 ███     ▐██▌   █████       ███
 ███       ███   ▐█▌        ███
 ███        ▐██▌            ███
 ███          ███           ███
 ███           ███         ███
                 ▐██▌
                  ▐██
                    ██▌
                      ████

..DIGITAL CRYPTO.............
..WEALTH MANAGEMENT..
..PLATFORM.......................

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  ████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

Offline Ashkap97

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 7
  • Last Active: July 30, 2018, 06:03:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Topic Starter First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: A new type of analysis for trading
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 04:14:10 PM »
This is an example of depth chart analysis, an outdated TRX depth chart. https://cdn.discorSPAM [nofollow] - please report ! D/attachments/457359982346633227/470778822908837908/unknown.png
https://discord.gg/HSMHyCy [nofollow]

This might be profitable in long term like what you say however is there any backtesting or result to show the percentage of draw-down/performance?

I can only speak from experience and this method works 70% of the time at least. There are certain rules that have to be met which are outlined in the "voodoo library" of the discord (no pump and dump coin, high volume, good books etc). I don't have anything that tracks my portfolio so I can't give evidence. Probably the best thing would be to just ask the people in the discord for their opinion. You can just look at their daily calls and simplement it to your decision making. There are tonne of traders so you always hear what is the best coin to trade at that time.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG