follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Learn from your mistakes!!!!!  (Read 1428 times)

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2633
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: June 06, 2024, 01:10:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Learn from your mistakes!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2018, 01:55:54 AM »
Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since I had been in this space, I have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and I was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when I was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one I had been used to, not knowing that I was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I eventually transferred it, waited for an hour, but found nothing.
I was bothered.
It was in that process I got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
I admitted I had made the mistake.
The lesson I learnt is to always study everything first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.
This mistake I have made up my mind to never repeat again.

I AM SHARING THIS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FROM YOURS.

I think It is good for sharing tour past. We should learn the mistakes and do better for future.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2018, 01:55:54 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline divine75

• Activity: 155
  • ☄️⚡️☄️ Qravity ☄️⚡️☄️ Continuous Creation
  • Last Active: October 11, 2018, 12:34:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2018, 04:07:27 AM »
Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since I had been in this space, I have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and I was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when I was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one I had been used to, not knowing that I was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I eventually transferred it, waited for an hour, but found nothing.
I was bothered.
It was in that process I got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
I admitted I had made the mistake.
The lesson I learnt is to always study everything first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.
This mistake I have made up my mind to never repeat again.

I AM SHARING THIS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FROM YOURS.

Actualy every people have its own mistake,especialy in doing a decision making in our investment,otherwise thats all things is right thats part of a risk when we doing a a trading of our investment,and that experience we learn it everyday in our life,thats we make this experience our vision in the time we create again another chapter,and another decision making of our crypto investment.
                      ▄████▄
                      ██████
       ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀████▀
    ▄████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
 ████████████▄   ▀███████
 ▀█████████████▄   ▀████▀
  ▀██████████████▄   ▀█▀
    ▀██████████████▄
       ▀▀████████████▄
                ▀██████▄
QRAVITY
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

███
         ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
███   ███   ███
 ███   ███  ███
  ███  ███   ███
   ███  ███  ███
   ███  ███  ███
   ███  ███  ███
  ███  ███   ███
 ███   ███  ███
███   ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
         ███
        ███
DECENTRALIZED CONTENT PRODUCTION
AND DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM 
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▀▀▀
Telegram     Twitter     Reddit
Youtube     Facebook     LinkedIn
███

Offline ubay

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 39
  • Last Active: February 01, 2019, 02:38:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2018, 04:36:26 AM »
Thank you for your information, actually I have never used XLM, and from your experience I can draw the conclusion that XLM is a little different from other coins, it has a MEMO if you want to send to someone or an exchanger.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG