follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Best safe for storing Bitcoin paper wallets?  (Read 969 times)

Offline Rabia

• Activity: 96
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 31, 2018, 05:07:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter Poll Starter 50 Posts
Best safe for storing Bitcoin paper wallets?
« on: August 23, 2018, 03:12:15 PM »
Can anyone recommend me of a good safe or storage place for my BTC paper wallets? I'm looking for the best one around for safekeeping of all my Bitcoin and altcoin paper wallets, as well as the Ledger Nano S hardware wallet.

Most recently, I've saw one of those Sentry Safe boxes but didn't grab up my attention since I've read the reviews online about them and some people say that they could easily be opened by anyone. I'm not sure if that's real, but just to be safe, I've decided to look for other alternatives that could achieve said purpose.

Nevertheless, if anyone knows about a good safe to help protect my BTC valuables, please let me know. I will appreciate your time in helping me out with this.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Best safe for storing Bitcoin paper wallets?
« on: August 23, 2018, 03:12:15 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Mohd Alman

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 10
  • Last Active: December 29, 2023, 01:44:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    10 Posts Linux User Mobile User
Re: Best safe for storing Bitcoin paper wallets?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2023, 06:56:48 PM »
When it comes to storing Bitcoin paper wallets securely, using OneKey open-source hardware wallet is an excellent choice, especially for users in India. Here's why:

Advanced Security Features: OneKey hardware wallet is equipped with advanced security features, including secure key storage and encryption. It provides robust protection against potential threats, ensuring the safety of your Bitcoin paper wallets.

Offline Storage: OneKey operates as an offline, cold storage solution. This means that your private keys, essential for accessing your Bitcoin, are stored offline and not exposed to online risks such as hacking or malware attacks. It significantly reduces the chances of unauthorized access.

User-Friendly Interface: OneKey is designed with a user-friendly interface, making it accessible for both beginners and experienced users. The simplicity of its operation enhances the overall security as users are less likely to make mistakes during transactions or key management.

Reliable Backup and Recovery Options: OneKey provides reliable backup and recovery options, ensuring that even if the hardware is lost or damaged, your Bitcoin funds can be recovered securely. This feature adds an extra layer of protection against unforeseen circumstances.

In conclusion, for the secure storage of Bitcoin paper wallets, OneKey open-source hardware wallet stands out as a top choice, offering a blend of cutting-edge security features, offline storage, user-friendliness, and robust backup options.

Offline Gormicsta

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 231
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 08:09:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Quick Poster too active, 25 Posts in one day 100 Posts
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2023, 02:32:37 PM »
Can anyone recommend me of a good safe or storage place for my BTC paper wallets? I'm looking for the best one around for safekeeping of all my Bitcoin and altcoin paper wallets, as well as the Ledger Nano S hardware wallet.

Most recently, I've saw one of those Sentry Safe boxes but didn't grab up my attention since I've read the reviews online about them and some people say that they could easily be opened by anyone. I'm not sure if that's real, but just to be safe, I've decided to look for other alternatives that could achieve said purpose.

Nevertheless, if anyone knows about a good safe to help protect my BTC valuables, please let me know. I will appreciate your time in helping me out with this.

A waterproof and fireproof safe can be a good option for you if you're searching for a safe and secure location to keep your paper wallets. Your bank may also have alternatives like safe deposit boxes or lockboxes that are secure. It's usually advised to keep your Ledger Nano S hardware wallet in a secure location, such as a lockbox or safe.

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4053
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 08:45:32 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2023, 04:56:51 PM »
Isnt renting a storage box in a bank would be a proper solution? They keep same temperature in the room, so the paper wont get destroyed. It is 100%, meaning no one would even touch or try to move your paper and it will never be lost.

I would not bother with having safe at home. You wont buy a super professional one, no install it in the wall. I am 99% that you gonna keep thia safe in closed. One of top places to search for something. It will end with thief stealing safe :)
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██