follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Tone Vays - Prophet or Just full of shit?  (Read 523 times)

Offline Rabia

• Activity: 96
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 31, 2018, 05:07:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter Poll Starter 50 Posts
Tone Vays - Prophet or Just full of shit?
« on: August 23, 2018, 03:13:11 PM »
My friend and l like to disagree on Tone, l am not a fan, but he thinks the sun shines out of his arse.

I have tried to watch his video, but just find he is so full of himself, l end up turning them off within a few minutes. From what l can tell he does get some calls right, but just as many will cost you money. And obviously l realise he is not providing financial advise, just education.

He calls just about all altcoins a scam and he did do a series of videos on some of them, discrediting some coins. If you had bought them all at the time he released the video's you would of made a 100 x return. He did tell people that Bitcoin Cash was going to zero, which l know encourage a lot of people to sell, again just before it rocketed up.

Am l just taking a negative view because l think he is a bit of a wanker or is my friend just looking through rose colored sun glasses?

Would love to know what people think of him.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Tone Vays - Prophet or Just full of shit?
« on: August 23, 2018, 03:13:11 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG