follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Hadron mining cloud  (Read 1345 times)

Offline vukthewolfy

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 16, 2018, 08:04:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter First Post Sixth year Anniversary
Hadron mining cloud
« on: January 14, 2018, 06:16:46 PM »
I have recently bumped into this platform, and from what I could have seen, this project is really promising.

I dont have technical skills to value it correctly, so your thoughts will be very valuable.

In my humble opinion this could be one of the best projects in 2018. Share your thoughts.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Hadron mining cloud
« on: January 14, 2018, 06:16:46 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline frauswif

• Activity: 85
  • Last Active: November 15, 2018, 01:42:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Topic Starter 50 Posts 10 Posts
Re: Hadron mining cloud
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 04:29:08 PM »
Hadron has just started alpha testing their in-browser cloud mining so it's a good time to join and start earning coins. From what I understand, the mining involves running AI computations in your browser. Go to Hadron.cloud Dashboard to get started (feel free to note in your profile that "[email protected]" referred you :)).

Offline Gabearooo

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 20
  • Last Active: January 29, 2018, 07:33:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Topic Starter 10 Posts First Post
Re: Hadron mining cloud
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2018, 08:49:25 PM »
I found out about Hadron a week ago on bitcointalk where they have a thread posted. I think it has a ton of potential, the more I read up on it the more I'm convinced there the real deal and good things are to come. I signed up for Alpha and there is a huge list for people wanting to try the testing out. They go thru it from when received and I figure I'm still another 3 days away before they get to the specs of the laptop and phone I put down for testing with. To top it off you get to keep the coins you mine from testing and they also have a airdrop going on right now I believe. But again I see big things for Hadron but people should read for themselves and post what they think of it. And if you do sign up feel free to use me as a referral also, I believe its a win win for both of us.   [email protected]

https://hadron.cloud

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG