follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What do you think, will BTC again jump in December?  (Read 4134 times)

Offline emma.lee1890

• Activity: 460
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: December 01, 2018, 06:17:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: What do you think, will BTC again jump in December?
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2018, 04:19:30 PM »
I think bitcoins and other crypto currency's rise will start before december, actually i think we will see market corrections or profit realisation in that time of the year. Hopefully we will see in september or october.
I completely agree. If we are in the fourth wave, then the year of the downtrend is the minimum, so I do not even hope for growth in December. But in the beginning of 2019 ...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2018, 04:19:30 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline emma.lee1890

• View Profile

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2018, 04:28:07 PM »
I think Bitcoin will raise its price in December, but the price of Bitcoin in December will be slightly lower than the previous year.
There are many holders, traders and investors which will increase the bitcoin price before December 2018 I think it may happen.

Offline emma.lee1890

• View Profile

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2018, 04:30:11 PM »
Yes it will rise again. One of the negative news which caused panic and frustration in the market is: https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/09/06/goldman-may-be-out-for-now-but-wall-street-still-wants-crypto/

Goldman May Be Out For Now, But Wall Street Still Wants Crypto | NewsBTC
On Wednesday, news broke that Goldman would be delaying its crypto trading desk, but some analysts
take all the risk for you to keep on making some profit and take it all for you, well it was so hard but when you are ready yet even that it is positive or negative that can ever be happen you may have what you may have too. More people that trusting bitcoin are believing on bitcoin.

Offline emma.lee1890

• View Profile

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2018, 04:32:38 PM »
As many people predict, Bitcoin will rise in December. but I'm also not sure, if the price will be able to rise as high as last year.
ow we are at important levels, if bitcoin does not hold in the region of $ 7000, then we can very quickly drop to $ 6000, and maybe test the level of $ 5000. Now we need to break through the level of 8500 $ and this will allow us to start very strong growth!

Offline emma.lee1890

• View Profile

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2018, 04:34:39 PM »
Many people who hope that December this year will be the same as the year, but with the huge increase in the price of Bitcoin, but I think that it will be difficult because I still have no sign that there will be an increase.
that's the most important point. If bitcoin crosses the limit of $ 8500 it might be said that market popularity and stability will return to normal. but the most important thing is the regulation for each ICO running so that there is no scam

Offline emma.lee1890

• View Profile

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2018, 04:35:59 PM »
Hopefully. I do believe most of us were wishing for this to happen. Even though not as like as last December 2017's value but closer will be most appreciated. December is just around the corner. I am definitely keeping my fingers cross.
yes, of course, the condition of bitcoin prices can recover the price just like when the price in December last year, it was quiet that only needed good news that could trigger an increase in bitcoin prices, when bitcoin was very difficult to obtain, it would be very easy to go up.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2618
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: June 02, 2024, 01:51:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2018, 06:26:48 PM »
I think, that will a BTC in next one or two months going down but, no so much, and then coming next jump. But this time, I think it will take longer and maybe will come also a new record result. I will appreciate an expert comment.

In my opinion Bitcoin will jump again at the coming year, I doubt at this december will jump.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2018, 06:26:48 PM »

Offline Hexsas

• Activity: 276
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: November 12, 2023, 06:11:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2018, 07:40:32 PM »
The possibility of a jump in December will be there, but the leap in this year is not as good as in 2017. I am optimistic that the price in December will be better, because the market is likely to be much better than it is today.

Offline alfatih99

• Activity: 441
  • authpaper.io
  • Last Active: July 28, 2019, 10:04:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2018, 04:20:35 AM »
I also think that bitcoin will soon jump again at a higher price and will even exceed the price at the end of 2017, and by the end of 2018 there will be a very good price change.
                 ███       █████      ███ ███     ███   ███    ███ ▄█▄ ███  ▐███       ███▌ ████▄█▀ ██████████▄ █████▀   ████████████         ████   ████         ███████████         █████████▀         ████         ████         ▀▀▀▀▀ Authpaper Coin     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬         ▄███████████▄██████████████████        ███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██       ██████████████████████████████░░██      ███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██      ███████████████████████████████░░██       █████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██       ██████████████████████████████░░██        ██████████████░░░░░░░░░▄▀███████████████▀▄         ███████████████████████▄▀███████████▀▄██         ████████████░░░░░░░░░░████▄▀███████▀▄████       ███████████████████████████████▄▀███▀▄██████ █████████████████████████████░░████████▄▄▄████████ ███████████████████████████████░███████████████████ ███████████████████████████████░▀█████████████████▀ │ │ │ .BLOCKCHAIN BASED SYSTEM. .FOR DATA DELIVERY AND........ .CERTIFICATIONS......................██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ │ │ │ ..........WHITEPAPER..........
TWITTER MEDIUMGITHUB REDDITSLACK BTC TALK

Offline Dian

• Activity: 204
  • Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
  • Last Active: June 02, 2021, 06:28:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2018, 11:00:39 AM »
Crypto will grow gradually and will have good value, crypto can't leap because the market is very bad, and takes a long time to be able to make the market healthy again.

Offline ahmadhidayat27

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 21
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: September 19, 2018, 04:54:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    10 Posts First Post Avatar
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2018, 12:48:11 PM »
I think the price of bitcoin will rise at the end of this year, maybe it won't reach the highest price bitcoin has achieved but it will revive the sleeping altcoin. I believe bitcoin is not over and right now is the right time to buy bitcoin.

Offline emma.lee1890

• View Profile

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2018, 02:05:03 PM »
I think, that will a BTC in next one or two months going down but, no so much, and then coming next jump. But this time, I think it will take longer and maybe will come also a new record result. I will appreciate an expert comment.

In my opinion Bitcoin will jump again at the coming year, I doubt at this december will jump.
Yes, I am highly optimistic about the growth of Bitcoin over the period of time in the coming future. We will see price momentum before the December of this year itself.

Offline emma.lee1890

• View Profile

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2018, 02:09:29 PM »
The possibility of a jump in December will be there, but the leap in this year is not as good as in 2017. I am optimistic that the price in December will be better, because the market is likely to be much better than it is today.
I am considering the signals received from institutional investors and big whales in the last few years. This time we will have a sustainable growth and hopefully, the market will react in a matured manner this time.

Offline emma.lee1890

• View Profile

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2018, 02:16:03 PM »
I also think that bitcoin will soon jump again at a higher price and will even exceed the price at the end of 2017, and by the end of 2018 there will be a very good price change.
Earlier this month I was optimistic about the increase in BTC, but it looks like the price correction is still continuing and the BTC is dumping again.
this is bad for altcoin trading. could this be the impact of the bitcoin etc proposal?

Offline emma.lee1890

• View Profile

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2018, 02:19:03 PM »
Crypto will grow gradually and will have good value, crypto can't leap because the market is very bad, and takes a long time to be able to make the market healthy again.
I believe bitcoin prices will be able to continue falling further in the near future, the market is in the long-term bear market and bitcoin price will be difficult to recover.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG