follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Crowdif is LEGIT or SCAM ?  (Read 607 times)

Offline kaitompson

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: September 04, 2018, 09:37:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Crowdif is LEGIT or SCAM ?
« on: September 04, 2018, 09:20:27 AM »
Hi friends, I am very happy with CrowdIF. I have been observing this company very closely since May 2018.
CrowdIF has launched 1st version of The SentimentScore Platform an unique technology which gives accuracy of price movement predictions to trade without any fear of loss, and aslo an opportunity to earn very big Referral Profit and Bonus. CrowdIF biggest strength is the data that we get from human sources and for this company has  started CrowdIF Collective Intelligence Program (The C-CIP) to pull  the Collective Intelligence of Crowd  to understand  the direction of the market and use it to predict price movement. It's the first time that anyone is doing something like this in the crypto industry.

I joined in this plan on 4th August and since than earning a good regular income. The best part I found is its Referral Income. I had been earned more than $480 since than, apart from its profit.

I am strongly recommending it to every one, though I had listen lots from many people that this company that this is not Legit. But after verifying its coin CIF on eatherscan I put my confidence in it, now already earned more than what I invested till now. 

In CrowdIF there are 2  earning programs.   1. C-PIP  2. C-CIP   
C-PIP     (Portfolio Income Program.  ) starts with minimum $250 (No Lock In period).
C-CIP  ( CrowdIF - Collective Intelligence Program ) starts with registration fee of $100.

These are profits what company is giving. 1. Intelligence Profit. 2. Referral Profit 3. Portfolio profit 4. Referral portfolio porofit.

Any one who wants to learn more please click on my Sponsor ID
You can visit home page of the company newbie deactivated link:http://www.crowdif.com [nonactive] and talk on the Live Chat Support.
You can also join us on FB
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 09:25:53 AM by kaitompson »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Crowdif is LEGIT or SCAM ?
« on: September 04, 2018, 09:20:27 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Crypto Prime

• Activity: 397
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: October 30, 2020, 07:24:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Crowdif is LEGIT or SCAM ?
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2018, 08:40:30 AM »
@ Zed30, right. He was seen promoting a project he joined. But that doesn't matter. To be honest I don't know about Crowdif so I can't tell someone, including you, whether Crowdif is legit or a scam.

Offline owmivmen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2173
  • Altcoinstalks Supporter
  • Referrals: 12
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 09:53:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Crowdif is LEGIT or SCAM ?
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2018, 08:57:56 AM »
You question the scam or legit of this project but you are happy and have participated in this project? So my question is why do you join this project? Have you benefited from this project?
NO JOB NO PARTY
Follow me on X!

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG