follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Are there many [ WOMEN ] in Cryptocurrency?  (Read 34150 times)

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1732
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 05:35:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary
Re: Are there many [ WOMEN ] in Cryptocurrency?
« Reply #510 on: January 23, 2024, 09:09:36 AM »
Hello friends in altcoinstalks,

I know that cryptocurrency is full of privacy and anonymity.
I also can't ask them who you are and where they come from.

I want to ask, are there women in this forum?
is there a woman have Bittrex, Binance and Coinbase Exchange accounts?

As far as I know, there is also a woman in the forum on the other forum anyway. I just don't know about altcoinstalks, but when it comes to trading, many women do crypto trading, as far as I know.

You can see it on YouTube channels, which is one of the social media platforms. Other female influencers even give a short tutorial on crypto trading. But on this forum platform, I am pretty sure that there are very few women, and most of them are men.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #510 on: January 23, 2024, 09:09:36 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 896
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 09:48:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #511 on: January 23, 2024, 09:31:49 AM »
Of course, we have female as members of this forum. You wouldn't know and they are contributing positively and are active forum members. Not just in this forum alone but also in other cryptocurrency forum. I have a friend who is a trader of cryptocurrency, and she is doing fine in it. There is a say down here in my country that the ladies do say 'what a man can do a woman can do better'. If females do gamble, and does all sort of things that a man does, then we should expect them to also be in the crypto space and anything related to crypto.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 1049
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 08:40:00 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #512 on: January 23, 2024, 10:10:42 AM »
Of course, we have female as members of this forum. You wouldn't know and they are contributing positively and are active forum members. Not just in this forum alone but also in other cryptocurrency forum. I have a friend who is a trader of cryptocurrency, and she is doing fine in it. There is a say down here in my country that the ladies do say 'what a man can do a woman can do better'. If females do gamble, and does all sort of things that a man does, then we should expect them to also be in the crypto space and anything related to crypto.
Women's participation in the crypto world is valuable and diverse. The more diversity there is in the community, the more views and ideas can be gained. Every individual, regardless of gender, can make a positive contribution to the development and adoption of crypto technology. Diversity in perspective and experience can only enrich the industry further.

There are no special prohibitions for women in trading cryptocurrency. The world of crypto is open to participation by everyone, regardless of gender. Several women are active as traders, investors and contributors in the crypto community. Diversity in participation can provide significant benefits to the crypto ecosystem as a whole. If certain barriers or stereotypes exist, it is more of a cultural or social issue that must be overcome rather than an official ban.

IyemRoker

« Reply #513 on: January 23, 2024, 02:07:40 PM »
We have had many new women-members over the past year. I hope that Girl Club will be an interesting place for girls to discuss the market.
Thank you for your support to us friends, I appreciate that.
We also often discuss via PM to be able to continue to develop the Women in Crypto subforum, for example:
  -Making a new topic about women in the Cryptocurrency circle.
  -Share information about Cryptocurrency Updates such as campaigns, airdrop, testnets, retrodrops etc.
But we have obstacles because not every day there are women who present at cryptocurrency.
Even in 1 or 2 months I only found a few women who presented about cryptocurrency.

But until this moment I continue to be in this forum and will continue to provide information about cryptocurrency, especially for those women who are directly present at cryptocurrency.

I know many very successful women in this crypto market with many different roles: Dev, KOL, trader. I think women are more cautious than men and so they manage capital very, very well and have more stable profits.
Cathie Wood of Ark Invest is a successful and very famous person in this market, I am her big fan.
Btw,The story of Cathi Wood's can I make a new topic in the Women in Crypto subforum??
This is a good reference and worth making a new topic.  ;)

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1552
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 04:33:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #514 on: January 23, 2024, 04:27:39 PM »
Hello there! I didn't even know that so many women are interested in cryptocurrency. That's cool)

Yes, in fact, there are a lot of women in the cryptocurrency community, and it's nice. I used to think that only guys are interested in cryptocurrencies, but in real life I have never seen girls who are crypto lovers. But after a long time on the forums, it turned out that many cryptocurrency-savvy users are female! And that's great! There is always something to chat about with such a girl (any crypto topic) :)

many women are closed to saying I am a woman, because of security concerns from people who think negatively about women in crypto, and sometimes they become double personalities to make it easier for them to communicate with men

I really hope that everywhere women can be accepted in crypto without having to hide their real identity,

aiviaa485

« Reply #515 on: January 23, 2024, 05:49:44 PM »
I really hope that everywhere women can be accepted in crypto without having to hide their real identity,
Yeps, that's why we're here, that's why we're still loyal to altcoinstalks since it first appeared.
This altcoinstalks forum is different from the others because we have a special space for the women's subforum (all members can create and reply to topics there).
We also remember when the admin created the "Women In Crypto" subforum which required a lot of support from all members and finally we are now very happy with the presence of this subforum.

Once again, the altcointalks forum is very unique because it has many colors that are continuous with various cryptocurrencies. ;)

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #516 on: January 24, 2024, 02:37:44 AM »
As far as I know, there is also a woman in the forum on the other forum anyway. I just don't know about altcoinstalks, but when it comes to trading, many women do crypto trading, as far as I know.
Maybe there are only a few of us active on the altcoinstalks forum but that's us, we are only limited by our shyness and expertise. :)
You could say that is one of our reasons because we are too shy to speak in public, except for those who have a very strong mentality to show up presentations about cryptocurrency.
In the past, when I tried to register on this forum, I tended to be alone and insecure about seeing those who were active every day, but as much as possible I would open the altcoinstalks forum after real work.

THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #516 on: January 24, 2024, 02:37:44 AM »

Offline Jackie0012

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 9
  • Last Active: January 25, 2024, 10:50:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    Topic Starter Quick Poster First Post
« Reply #517 on: January 25, 2024, 10:30:21 AM »
I don't see why there wouldn't be women in crypto.

Online kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1483
  • Last Active: Today at 06:13:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #518 on: January 25, 2024, 06:09:13 PM »
Yes i think large number of women already involved in cryptocurrency. Women are big part of total world population. Without this big part any sector could not be successful i think. They are involving every sector even economic sector i think. I know some women already involved in cryptocurrency market. Even they are investing in bitcoin and many others cryptocurrency. I think this quantity will increase day by day.

Women are playing different role in cryptocurrency market. They also developing many crypto site and also managing many crypto project. I wish for thats brave women who are contributing on cryptocurrency market.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2586
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 04:00:59 PM
    • View Profile

2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #519 on: January 27, 2024, 12:39:40 PM »

Yes i think large number of women already involved in cryptocurrency.
~
Women are playing different role in cryptocurrency market. They also developing many crypto site and also managing many crypto project. I wish for thats brave women who are contributing on cryptocurrency market.

that's true, the large number of women already involved in crypto currency.
Several of them, become developer in crypto currency.
It's fantastic.
I see project team for market, admin also have woman staff.
Hopefully they are real woman, because crypto currency is anonymous.
I also didn't believe the people who said she is woman , they are really woman.
because I haven't seen she in real.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1552
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 04:33:56 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #520 on: January 29, 2024, 03:48:16 PM »
Hello friends in altcoinstalks,

I know that cryptocurrency is full of privacy and anonymity.
I also can't ask them who you are and where they come from.

I want to ask, are there women in this forum?
is there a woman have Bittrex, Binance and Coinbase Exchange accounts?

You can see it on YouTube channels, which is one of the social media platforms. Other female influencers even give a short tutorial on crypto trading. But on this forum platform, I am pretty sure that there are very few women, and most of them are men.

In fact, in every forum there are lots of women, just like on social media. Women in forums are anonymous and sometimes they are reluctant to say they are women because of privacy and to avoid unwanted things.
Only in this forum can you see the pink labels, but only a few, but if KYC is implemented like before, there will be lots of pink labels in this forum.

Offline Kizozo

• Under Review
  • Activity: 50
  • Last Active: March 09, 2024, 02:30:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Karma 50 Posts Search
Re: Are there many women in Cryptocurrency?
« Reply #521 on: January 29, 2024, 05:16:14 PM »
Women can adopt a lot of things and they are flexible so I think more and more women will get into cryptocurrency. There are also advisors in ICO who is women but there are few. Once crypto get mainstream more and more women will get involved here.

Am not particularly sure if you are talking about women in Altcointalks but if you are referring to crypto in general, there are lots of women who understands crypto even more than some men. one of them is Gracy Chen

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 09:57:01 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
Re: Are there many women in Cryptocurrency?
« Reply #522 on: January 30, 2024, 10:47:19 PM »
Women can adopt a lot of things and they are flexible so I think more and more women will get into cryptocurrency. There are also advisors in ICO who is women but there are few. Once crypto get mainstream more and more women will get involved here.

Am not particularly sure if you are talking about women in Altcointalks but if you are referring to crypto in general, there are lots of women who understands crypto even more than some men. one of them is Gracy Chen
Altcointalk currently has members who are women, and of course they are really women and are in the Women's Club bedge group, because the members here don't fully know their gender because perhaps they prefer to maintain privacy in order to remain anonymous. This forum is used as a place to discuss and gain as much knowledge as you can. Don't think too much about the gender of each member on this forum.

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1211
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 05:45:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #523 on: January 30, 2024, 11:09:33 PM »

Yeah, that's right, I even forgot how often I usually see a lot of woman who are also crypto influencers on YouTube. Just while I was curious about trading some years ago, I browsed different trading videos on YouTube and came across women who are also traders. There's no doubt that there are a lot of woman who are into cryptocurrency investment and trading. Although, I feel that the popularity of men in crypto is more than woman.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 747
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 04:17:28 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #524 on: January 30, 2024, 11:55:00 PM »

Yeah, that's right, I even forgot how often I usually see a lot of woman who are also crypto influencers on YouTube. Just while I was curious about trading some years ago, I browsed different trading videos on YouTube and came across women who are also traders. There's no doubt that there are a lot of woman who are into cryptocurrency investment and trading. Although, I feel that the popularity of men in crypto is more than woman.
Cryptocurrency does have many users of various types. There is no prohibition at all that says women cannot contribute to cryptocurrency, even though women also have a lot of money and intelligence and have the opportunity to make a lot of profit in cryptocurrency, meaning that all genders can enter cryptocurrency. as long as they have the desire to learn cryptocurrency properly and correctly.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG