follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What do you think of POWH3D? Brilliant way to multiply money or Ponzi?  (Read 523 times)

Offline Turbo Hammer

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 34
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: September 28, 2018, 11:33:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter 10 Posts First Post
Lately a nice project has appeared on the site:

https://powh.io

the project is introduced with these words:

Every trade, buy or sell, has a 10% flat transaction fee applied. Instead of this going to the exchange,
the fee is split between all currently held tokens!
10% of all volume this cryptocurrency ever experiences, is set aside for you the token holders, as ethereum rewards that you can instantly withdraw whenever you'd like.

COMPLETELY DECENTRALIZED, HUMANS CAN'T SHUT IT DOWN.

the project claims to produce coins by the way of a system that they call Proof Of Weak Hands. Early sellers lose money which goes to the holders. The concept is brilliant, but technically is a sort of trusless Ponzi scheme, at least in my humble opinion. Since the system is trustless, nobody can scam anyone, but the system itself is designed to punish some so as to reward others.

They had also made an ANN about this project which then they locked as someone started to put questions that they didn't like:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3182802.0

Which are your thoughts about? I personally like it, even though i am aware of certain intrinsec limits of the mechanism, so that in the whole I would consider putting money there a gamble rather than an investment.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG