follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Opera launches a special version of the crypto-wallet for the browser  (Read 715 times)

Offline Paha87

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2342
  • https://t.me/testnet_guide
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 15
  • Last Active: January 20, 2024, 03:06:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts

Opera today presents a special version of the "Lab" (Labs) for its crypto-wallet running in the desktop version of the browser.

Opera first announced that it will integrate a built-in crypto-encoder for the desktop browser in early August, and today Labs is open for private beta testing of Opera on Android.

According to a blog post, the new version will allow users to authenticate web 3.0 transactions and decentralized applications (DApp) conducted on their computer using an Android phone. Thus, Labs is fully compatible with the mobile crypto-wallet, which Opera first launched as part of its beta version of Opera for Android in July earlier this year.

Opera stressed that " users do not need to install a new wallet to securely store their wallet keys using their phone's hardware." Password mobile phone system will also use your system phone lock to ensure the security of transactions by using the evidence of the fingerprint how to transfer tokens, and to communicate with decentralized application (DApp).

As with the mobile app, the desktop client supports digital collectibles — non — interacting digital "things" like CryptoKitties or baseball cards-that users can send directly between Opera's crypto-wallets as of September 7.

In July, HTC announced that in 2018, the HTC Exodus smartphone will be released, supporting a crypto-wallet that can be used to store collectibles and cryptocurrencies.

As previously reported, Opera's compatible operating mobile wallet works by allowing users to connect their desktop browser to an existing encrypted wallet-enabled mobile app by scanning the QR code system that Opera has been using to synchronize desktop and mobile apps for several years.

In February, anti-crisis programs were launched in Opera's mobile browser and web browsers. In August, the Firefox web browser announced that it was blocking malware using the user's computing power to mine cryptocurrency in future versions of its web browser.

Link to information resource -
https://altstake.io/news/opera-zapuskaet-specialynuyu-versiyu-kripto-koshelyka-dlya-brauzera

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline agusiska

• Activity: 82
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: November 15, 2018, 11:01:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Opera launches a special version of the crypto-wallet for the browser
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 05:40:33 AM »
its a good news, mean opera was fully support for crypto, besides bad news about google whos block ads for crypto, opera was make a right move to support crypto currency.
═════════════════   Uptherium  ═════════════════
▉▉▉▉▉   ITS YOUR PERSONAL CRYPTO HUB   ▉▉▉▉▉
White Paper    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Youtube    Reddit    ANN Thread

Offline Paha87

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2342
  • https://t.me/testnet_guide
  • Referrals: 15
  • Last Active: January 20, 2024, 03:06:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 07:31:13 AM »
its a good news, mean opera was fully support for crypto, besides bad news about google whos block ads for crypto, opera was make a right move to support crypto currency.

Yes, you are telling the truth. Opera takes a big step towards innovation and it's great when developers start using modern technology and keep pace with the times. There will also be a lot of wallet tests and how will the news be reported in this thread, thank you. ;)

Offline hoodie

• Activity: 89
  • little rascal
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 31, 2019, 03:08:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 04:50:21 PM »
Opera is a great system. Will not this damage the security of these wallets? I certainly understand how the system works, but I always have doubts.
I love what you need

Offline sammysnack

• Activity: 95
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 08, 2019, 01:18:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2018, 07:15:17 PM »
Opera is a great system. Will not this damage the security of these wallets? I certainly understand how the system works, but I always have doubts.

Yes, I do not think so. All had long been accustomed to the fact that our data may be known.
nothing holy

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG